Tvheadend plugin for unRAID V5.0

Is any body having any issues with the latest build package?! The last stable release works fine and installs just by changed the package URL but with the latest from master the plugin fails to run TVH? I managed to get it to work by deleting everything after the -f (daemonize) variable but not sure what effect this has. All my other plugins from Influencer ect has this extra characters. ( Can't remember them exactly but something like "> 2&>1"

Thanks in advance!

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys!

I finaly managed to get this to work, but when I try to click on "Add DVB network by location" there is no list, where i can select my country from to automatically add muxes... What else do I have to setup?

I new there was something missing, seeing through an old txz file I spoted the place where the infor for the muxex is: tvheadend-2798896-i486-git_PTr.txz\tvheadend-2798896-i486-git_PTr.tar\usr\share\tvheadend\data\dvb-scan\

but it is siply not there in the newest build...

I have been using WW version of tvheadend and it is very stable. https://github.com/W-W/unRAID

Would there be an update for this version?

I found it extremely easy to install.

If WW version is being abandoned, is there an easy way to update it to the new 3.2.18 version from piotrasd without reinstalling everything (my tvheadend is fully setup and working on my unraid and I do not want to do everything from scratch again)

Thanks.

I've built a bzroot/bzimage with the media tree and hdhomerun drivers built in.  You can get it here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kvncsfx9ra2g3p8/rc10_hdhomerun.zip

The lines in my go script that are necessary to make this work are:

cd /lib/modules/3.4.24-unRAID/extra/ && modprobe dvb_hdhomerun
ln -s /boot/unraid-custom/src/dvbhdhomerun/userhdhomerun/build/userhdhomerun /usr/bin/userhdhomerun
userhdhomerun &
sleep 5
/etc/rc.d/rc.tvheadend restart

I've only been testing it for about 5 minutes, but so far, so good :)

I've built a bzroot/bzimage with the media tree and hdhomerun drivers built in.  You can get it here:

ln -s /boot/unraid-custom/src/dvbhdhomerun/userhdhomerun/build/userhdhomerun /usr/bin/userhdhomerun
userhdhomerun &
sleep 5

Thanks, can you put your .config file somewhere too?

userhdhomerun &
sleep 5

Botez,

Thanks for the rc10 build - could I also get the ushdhomerun file to put in the directory? Your old link no longer works and I can't find it anywhere else

Many thanks

Jon

im work on this image from yesterday, and everything work, maybe booting (but you dont see) - problem is with network ...

do you have realtek NIC ?

You might be right, i do have realtek that works fine in your RC8a build. I haven't tried vanilla RC10. In order to avoid all this RealTek NIC situation i will just buy myself an Intel one and get it over with!

Latest master from today (start from today - timeshift now is in master ;) )

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/49442039/tvheadend-3.3.git.d262726-i686-1PTr.txz

My friend make for me autobuild script so everyday will be new version (task in cron), i must find only some hosting

Does this build have the DVB-T Muxes included? I was having some issues with another nightly build described here:

Hey guys!

I finaly managed to get this to work, but when I try to click on "Add DVB network by location" there is no list, where i can select my country from to automatically add muxes... What else do I have to setup?

I new there was something missing, seeing through an old txz file I spoted the place where the infor for the muxex is: tvheadend-2798896-i486-git_PTr.txz\tvheadend-2798896-i486-git_PTr.tar\usr\share\tvheadend\data\dvb-scan\

but it is siply not there in the newest build...