Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember ppls - Influencer has only created the plugins to install and do basic config of these programs.  Please use the official support venue for whatever program you are using, he is not your tech support for learning on how to run your software........

With his job and what is going on here - he's getting stretched very thin...

Myk

For some reason Sickbeard isn't creating anything in the autoProcessTV directory. I've tried restarting Sickbeard and unRAID.

What are your download and install directories set to?

Tybio - I think I skipped the dev branch altogether on that one, try the sab plug-in in the master branch. Also, does the GUI hang when trying to stop the array? If so try /etc/rc.d/rc.sabnzbd stop and post the output if it fails.

Sickbeard's autoprocess files are in the install directory, so they should be in /usr/local/sickbeard/autoProcessTV/

You only need to copy them to the data directory once, make the needed changes, and you will be good to go.

cp /usr/local/sickbeard/* /mnt/cache/.sickbeard/autoProcessTV/

Yes, it hangs when I try to stop.

I hit "stop" on the array then tried to stop it from the rc.d file:

root@Storage:/boot/config/plugins# ps -aux | grep sabnzbd
Warning: bad ps syntax, perhaps a bogus '-'? See http://procps.sf.net/faq.html
nobody    1359 10.5  0.9 295972 80300 ?        Sl   17:21  11:35 python /usr/local/sabnzbd/SABnzbd.py -d -s 0.0.0.0:8082? --config-file /mnt/cache/.custom/SABnzbd --pid /var/run/sabnzbd/ > /dev/null 2>&1
root      4758  0.0  0.0   2448   588 pts/0    S+   19:11   0:00 grep sabnzbd
nobody    1359 10.5  0.9 295972 80300 ?        Sl   17:21  11:35 python /usr/local/sabnzbd/SABnzbd.py -d -s 0.0.0.0:8082? --config-file /mnt/cache/.custom/SABnzbd --pid /var/run/sabnzbd/ > /dev/null 2>&1
root      4773  0.0  0.0   2448   588 pts/0    S+   19:11   0:00 grep sabnzbd
root@Storage:/boot/config/plugins# /etc/rc.d/rc.sabnzbd stop
root      4791  0.0  0.0   2448   584 pts/0    S+   19:11   0:00 grep sabnzbd
root@Storage:/boot/config/plugins# 

Then I killed it manually, and started the array again.  When everyting loaded, I tried to stop sabnzbd with the rc.d file:

nobody    5794  1.4  0.2 187056 17620 ?        Sl   19:13   0:00 python /usr/local/sabnzbd/SABnzbd.py -d -s 0.0.0.0:8082? --config-file /mnt/cache/.custom/SABnzbd --pid /var/run/sabnzbd/ > /dev/null 2>&1
root      6100  0.0  0.0   2448   588 pts/0    R+   19:14   0:00 grep sabnzbd
nobody    5794  1.3  0.2 187056 17620 ?        Sl   19:13   0:00 python /usr/local/sabnzbd/SABnzbd.py -d -s 0.0.0.0:8082? --config-file /mnt/cache/.custom/SABnzbd --pid /var/run/sabnzbd/ > /dev/null 2>&1
root      6131  0.0  0.0   2448   584 pts/0    R+   19:14   0:00 grep sabnzbd

Tybio, try installing this version and using the same command to stop, post the output. I set debug so I can see whats going on in the script.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1574928/sabnzbd_unplugged_debug.plg

Something odd is going on...that worked perfectly:

{code}

+ '[' '!' -r /var/run/sabnzbd/sabnzbd-8082.pid ']'

+ echo 'Stopping SABnzbd...'

Stopping SABnzbd...

+ sleep 1

+ '[' -d /mnt/cache/.custom/SABnzbd ']'

+ '[' -f /mnt/cache/.custom/SABnzbd/sabnzbd.ini ']'

++ grep -w api_key /mnt/cache/.custom/SABnzbd/sabnzbd.ini

++ cut -d ' ' -f3

+ APIKEY=$'60f1dc541a64006c355f2f8c7a495300\r'

++ ifconfig

++ grep 'inet addr:'

++ cut -d: -f2

++ grep -v 127.0.0.1

++ grep -v '^5'

++ awk '{ print $1}'

+ IP=192.168.1.2

'+ wget -qO - 'http://192.168.1.2:8082/sabnzbd/api?mode=shutdown&apikey=60f1dc541a64006c355f2f8c7a495300

+ RES='error: API Key Incorrect'

+ [[ error: API Key Incorrect != \o\k ]]

++ cat /var/run/sabnzbd/sabnzbd-8082.pid

+ kill 5794

+ sleep 3

+ '[' -e /var/run/sabnzbd/sabnzbd-8082.pid ']'

+ echo '... OK'

... OK

+ sleep 1

root@Storage:/boot/config/plugins# ps aux | grep sab

root      1095  0.0  0.0  2448  584 pts/0    S+  11:05  0:00 grep sab

{code}

Is it possible that the package I was using didn't have the fix?

Either the plugin when writing to the sabnzbd.ini for the port, or Sab itself, is adding r line endings. The fix I sent you removes the line endings, which is why its working. I'm leaning towards Sab being the culprit because the code in the plugin worked fine previously.

The entire ini is getting the line endings as well. For example, look at the output you posted, the API key it is using to shutdown Sab has r at the end, which is grepped from the ini directly. I can trim the r from the API key as a workaround until I find the culprit, on the plus side, for anyone not having the issue it will not affect them either way, but it fixes the problem for those who do.

Redstorm: The reason visudo fails is it needs the sudoers file to grant root permission to visudo in order to access the sudoers file. Make sense? This problem is a true catch 22. Luckily, unRAID is a ram based filesystem, so a reboot wipes everything away.

That being said, have you tried rebooting(with the lines in the go file still commented out). This should fix any permission/corruption issue with the sudoers file.

@Influencer

I've tried a reboot and its not working. On reboot I got the array started and unfrozwe the webgui by killing the "start" processes for SAB, SB & CP.

Then I did a ls -l /etc/sudoers which returns the following line

-r--r----- 1 root root 715 Apr 20  2010 /etc/sudoers

This means the permissions for sudoers is 440 which I believe is correct, no?

I tried changing the ownership of sudoers to nobody and that didnt work.

I have attached bot my go file (from which I have removed the command to chown sudoers to root but its owned by root at reboot anyway.

And I have attached my go file and the sudoers file just so you can check there isnt anything strange going on there too.

Please, any ideas???

go.txt

sudoers.txt

ok, its gotta be something on your flash drive causing it.

Please do the following:

ls -l /usr/bin/sudo
#Post output

Also post your passwd file located in /boot/config/ (/flash/config) Don't worry it doesn't contain any actual passwords.

In the mean time I'll look at the other add-ons your running and see if any of them are causing it. Something you could try is disabling all other addons and seeing if these three work, if so add back the others one at a time until it breaks.

From your other post you have:

PLUGINS / EXTRAS

simpleFeatures-0.9b-unraid-speeding_ant.tgz  <-- I see from the SF thread you have updated to the latest, this will not be the cause of your problems

usenet_apps-0.2-i486-unRAID.tgz  Uninstall, this is old and deprecated, these functions are present in the app plug-ins

sysstat+unraid-0.0.06-i386-bubba.tgz

istatd-0.5.6-noarch-1aj

inadyn-0.98.1-noarch.1bw  I know nothing about these so I'll have to look into it to see if there is a possible problem with running these and my plug-ins, you can try disabling them and restarting to see if the problem goes away

sabnzbd_unplugged.plg          was      sabnzbd-0.4c-i468-bw

couchpotato_v2_unplugged    was      couchpotato-0.5-i468-bw

sickbeard_unplugged              was    sickbeard-0.4a-i468-1bw

headphones_unplugged  I'm running the same versions of these, and was recently running on an older beta, so they shouldn't have problems, not saying they don't, but shouldn't. Especially anything to do with the sudoers file