Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there obviously seems to be trouble about a .AppleDouble folder.

check your install dir and your data dir and delete the .appledouble folders, if there are any.

these folders will be automatically created, if you go into a folder over an afp-share.

you could work around this, by connecting the cache drive via smb to your mac.

still no good, I will wait for Influencer to help.  Hopefully he can log into my computer again.

Thanks for trying

Benni is as capable(if not more) than I, his help is greatly appreciated, not sure if the newer users even realize, Benni-Chan created the original plug-ins that I built off of when his life got too hectic to be able to put time in here.

I'll be around for a little while tonight, shoot me an e-mail or PM on here and I can log in via teamviewer and see if I can figure it out, definitely seems to be an error with the .AppleDouble folders, it might be a bug in couchpotato. The reason it didn't affect you before was since couchpotato was ran for the first time it didn't have a database backup, now it does(and that's where the error is coming in)

thanks for the help guys.  Hopefully I should n't have this problem again.  I ran this in terminal

defaults write com.apple.desktopservices DSDontWriteNetworkStores true

that command doesn't disable .appleDouble folders. it only disables .DS_Store files on network drives.

.AppleDouble folders are a afp thing. the only way to avoid them, as far as i know, is to connect via smb. (i had too much trouble with afp, so currently i'm using smb only. but filetransfer is a bit slower.)

there once was an unmenu addon to delete appledouble folders...

it should download them automatically. maybe post the sickbeard log and we can take a look.

if the manual search (which does nothing else than the automatic search) works, it should work everytime...

edit: i don't think there is a way to tell sickbeard, to download the subtitles automatically. or only download files with such subtitles included. it only looks at the filename of the nzb file...

I cant  tell sickbeard to only look for filenames containing "nl" with it?

I finished one download and get this in sab

Loading config from /mnt/cache/Sabnzbd/scripts/autoProcessTV.cfg

ERROR: You need an autoProcessTV.cfg file - did you rename and edit the .sample?

currently there is no config to search only for releases with a certain string in it. you should post this as a feature request at the sickbeard forums.

as the error message says, you need to rename the autoProcessTV.cfg.sample to autoProcessTV.cfg and edit it. it needs the adress, port, and (if set) the login data for sickbeard (most of the time, you only need to change to port)

I am having one heck of a time getting all these to work.

I started with sab, keep in mind this is a fresh install of the latest release as of writing.

created a folder /boot/config/pugins

downloaded and moved sabnzbd_unplugged.plg (had .htm on end after downloading and removed) to said folder

logged in using putty telnet

Tower login: root

Linux 3.4.11-unRAID.

root@tower:~#

then I proceed the following

root@tower:~# cd /boot/config/plugins

- root@tower:/boot/config/plugins#installplg sabnzbd_unplugged.plg

now I get this

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): sabnzbd_unplugged.plg:1143: parser error : Entity 'nbsp' not defined in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): iv><div class='line' id='LC179'>         in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():                                                                                ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): sabnzbd_unplugged.plg:1143: parser error : Entity 'nbsp' not defined in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): T.pid not created for some reason"</div><div class='line' id='LC180'>  in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():                                                                                ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): not created for some reason"</div><div class='line' id='LC180'>   in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): eated for some reason"</div><div class='line' id='LC180'>    in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): for some reason"</div><div class='line' id='LC180'>     in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): me reason"</div><div class='line' id='LC180'>      in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): son"</div><div class='line' id='LC180'>       in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): ot;</div><div class='line' id='LC180'>        in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): iv><div class='line' id='LC180'>         in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): sabnzbd_unplugged.plg:1163: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: input line 1157 and form in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():         </form> in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():                ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): sabnzbd_unplugged.plg:1164: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: form line 1156 and div in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():       </div> in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():             ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): sabnzbd_unplugged.plg:1171: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: img line 1170 and div in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): </div> in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():       ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): sabnzbd_unplugged.plg:1179: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: body line 50 and div in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():     </div><!-- end of wrapper - hack for sticky footer --> in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():           ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): sabnzbd_unplugged.plg:1229: parser error : Entity 'copy' not defined in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():     <p class="right">© 2012 <span title="0.05196s from fe13.rs.github.com"> in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():                            ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): sabnzbd_unplugged.plg:1239: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: hr line 1226 and div in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():   </div><!-- /.container --> in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():         ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): sabnzbd_unplugged.plg:1626: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: meta line 17 and body in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():   </body> in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():          ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): sabnzbd_unplugged.plg:1627: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: meta line 16 and html in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): </html> in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():        ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): sabnzbd_unplugged.plg:1629: parser error : Premature end of data in tag meta line 8 in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():  in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): sabnzbd_unplugged.plg:1629: parser error : Premature end of data in tag meta line 7 in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): sabnzbd_unplugged.plg:1629: parser error : Premature end of data in tag head line 6 in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): sabnzbd_unplugged.plg:1629: parser error : Premature end of data in tag html line 5 in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

xml parse error
root@Tower:/boot/config/plugins#

any ideas?

your downloaded plg file is corrupt. maybe you just copied the text into a new txt-file and saved it (leaving some special chars in it, which should not be there).

to download the plugin, rightclick the link and select save as: https://github.com/influencer/unplugged/raw/master/sabnzbd_unplugged.plg

or you can do it via telnet

cd /boot/config/plugins
wget --no-check-certificate https://github.com/influencer/unplugged/raw/master/sabnzbd_unplugged.plg

your downloaded plg file is corrupt. maybe you just copied the text into a new txt-file and saved it (leaving some special chars in it, which should not be there).

to download the plugin, rightclick the link and select save as: https://github.com/influencer/unplugged/raw/master/sabnzbd_unplugged.plg

or you can do it via telnet

cd /boot/config/plugins
wget --no-check-certificate https://github.com/influencer/unplugged/raw/master/sabnzbd_unplugged.plg

firefox keeps corrupting it, guess manually it is

Archived