We're Hiring! Full Stack Developer ×

Dynamix - V6 Plugins

2 hours ago, icezolation said:

Anyone willing to catch me up on the Dynamic S3 Sleep plugin?

I am trying to figure out why the plugin is completely ignoring a parity check running. I've set it up like this (see screenshot). Am I missing something?

grafik.thumb.png.3872c7dfec12998cc9e21ea7a09daeaf.png

Please also have a look at my fork for the sleep plugin. It fixes some stuff and adds some features.

Have a look here:

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, jojo345 said:

Toggle/choose all your drives under "Monitor disks outside array", might help to resolve this problem.

p.s.

Execute function: "enable" !?

Added my parity drive to the "Monitor disks outside array" and will test that out. Thank you. Just find it a bit weird that the plugin doesn't wait for sleep/shutdown when a parity check is running.

"Execute function" - yes, I disabled it when I noticed that the server was shutdown during the night because of the Dynamic S3 Sleep.

3 minutes ago, icezolation said:

Added my parity drive to the "Monitor disks outside array" and will test that out. Thank you. Just find it a bit weird that the plugin doesn't wait for sleep/shutdown when a parity check is running.

"Execute function" - yes, I disabled it when I noticed that the server was shutdown during the night because of the Dynamic S3 Sleep.

I think the problem here is, that the disk activity checker is broken with the current sleep version. The plugin does not correctly check if a disk is active. Therefore the plugin decides to goto sleep, because no disk activity.

This is also fixed in my fork.

• Like 1