[ARCHIVE] binhex docker repository

I just installed  delugevpn through docker and for some reason I cannot open it in webui, anyone else having the same/similar issue or know how to solve the issue?

The webui is not available until the VPN connection is fully established. If you have an error in your VPN configuration, it won't come up. Set VPN_ENABLED to no and see if it starts, if so, then there is something wrong with your VPN settings.

sorry for the noob question but how can I set up openvpn if I can't log into webui? could I just drop my PIA OVPN file in the \delugevpn\openvpn\ folder?

The webui is only for managing deluge, setting up the vpn is all done on the docker setup page.

I just installed  delugevpn through docker and for some reason I cannot open it in webui, anyone else having the same/similar issue or know how to solve the issue?

The webui is not available until the VPN connection is fully established. If you have an error in your VPN configuration, it won't come up. Set VPN_ENABLED to no and see if it starts, if so, then there is something wrong with your VPN settings.

sorry for the noob question but how can I set up openvpn if I can't log into webui? could I just drop my PIA OVPN file in the \delugevpn\openvpn\ folder?

The webui is only for managing deluge, setting up the vpn is all done on the docker setup page.

I don't see any option for vpn in the edit page though, I just see an option to change the config location. am I looking at the right location?

I don't see any option for vpn in the edit page though, I just see an option to change the config location. am I looking at the right location?

Sorry forgot to click on "advance", I see all the option now!

Hi binhex, massive thanks for all your work on these great containers.

If you have a little spare time, would it be possible to have a look into creating a container for Jackett: https://github.com/Jackett/Jackett ?

Sdesbure, http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=41543.0  created one a while back but hasnt been updated in nearly 2 month.

If not, thanks anyway for all your hard work.

the reason its not been updated is cos its out of date on AUR, once thats been updated then the author wil be able to bring the docker image up to date, link to AUR so you can keep an eye on it:-

https://aur4.archlinux.org/packages/jackett/

Sickrage wasn't working for me either. I think it was a problem with Sickrage (or so it seemed from the log errors).

Sickrage development situation seems f'd up at the moment, most of the team left to start a new fork after the original developer came back. I ended up switching to the linuxserver.io docker (they've decided to move to the new fork).

there was a newer release on github, so please test with the new image ive just built and let me know, if i need to switch it over to the new fork then i will do.

Sickrage wasn't working for me either. I think it was a problem with Sickrage (or so it seemed from the log errors).

Sickrage development situation seems f'd up at the moment, most of the team left to start a new fork after the original developer came back. I ended up switching to the linuxserver.io docker (they've decided to move to the new fork).

there was a newer release on github, so please test with the new image ive just built and let me know, if i need to switch it over to the new fork then i will do.

ok just had a quick look at this and it is indeed still broken with the latest release, so ive switched over to the new fork and built the image again and i can now see the webui, please give it a test and let me know how you get on.

cheers.

I can't get couchpotato to connect to deluge, the 'test deluge' button gives the error "Connection failed. Check logs for details." but CP's log is empty.

Anyone else experienced this?

assuming your using delugevpn and not deluge then simply follow the instructions in post #2 of this thread for how to connect couchpotato to delugevpn.

ok just had a quick look at this and it is indeed still broken with the latest release, so ive switched over to the new fork and built the image again and i can now see the webui, please give it a test and let me know how you get on.

cheers.

I just installed fresh, from this repository (binhex/arch-sickrage:latest) and when I (successfully) launched the GUI, I was greeted with this warning...

There is a newer version available (you're 4324 commits behind)— Update Now

So, it works, but might not be the latest after all.

cheers.

I just installed fresh, from this repository (binhex/arch-sickrage:latest) and when I (successfully) launched the GUI, I was greeted with this warning...

There is a newer version available (you're 4324 commits behind)— Update Now

So, it works, but might not be the latest after all.

ive always stayed behind bleeding edge, so im using the official releases from github, not the master master branch, ive also found that sickrage is a bit crap at keeping track of what version its actually running, so i think you'll probably find that your behind by maybe a few dozen commits, if you want to keep an eye on the latest release then you can keep an eye on https://github.com/SickRage/SickRage/releases. In my opinion SickRage is not that mature yet and even running the latest release is a bit hairy, not sure im brave enough to run master branch  :o

Thank you for the plex update! Works without a hitch.

Anyone having issues with the new plex version? Seems I spoke before I tried it out, but I'm getting drive spin ups by clicking the info on any file "info" page, ie the one that says synopsis, audio info, etc.

Maybe it's because I just recently restarted the server and cache_dirs hasn't fully completely caching everything into memory? But it's been a number of hours since what I thought would have been a complete cache of it.  Anyone?

*edit* Got it fixed, looked like the update cleared out the analyze data from cache, all back to working properly now.

A Tiny request - could we fix the image for Sonarr pretty please :-)

No doubt I will be back shortly asking lots of other N00b questions!

im going to need a bit more info than that :-), i wasnt aware it was broken, what are you seeing that makes you think its broken, can you post your supervisord.log, please give me as much info as possible, the more info i have the more chance i have of fixing any potential issues.

NP everything else works perfectly - Deluge VPn, SABnxb etc anyhows

1 - Screenshot

2 - Another Screenshot

3 - the log is to big to post let me go try something else...

;D ok so when you say there is a problem with the image, you mean the icon, ahh i now understand, i would try and not use the phrase image in future, as the word image is used a lot to signify the created docker application :-), thus the confusion.

ive seen a missing icon a few times and its a bug somewhere in dockerman, for some reason it doesnt always copy across the icon and thus you get the ugly broken icon symbol, i can confirm the icon does exist and is correct in the xml and does indeed show up on my system. you can try a reboot of your system, that should force it to copy the icon to the correct location.

I am having the same issue with the icon, i've tried rebooting the system but it didnt work. Is there anyway i can manually fix this?

Thanks.

A Tiny request - could we fix the image for Sonarr pretty please :-)

No doubt I will be back shortly asking lots of other N00b questions!

im going to need a bit more info than that :-), i wasnt aware it was broken, what are you seeing that makes you think its broken, can you post your supervisord.log, please give me as much info as possible, the more info i have the more chance i have of fixing any potential issues.

NP everything else works perfectly - Deluge VPn, SABnxb etc anyhows

1 - Screenshot

2 - Another Screenshot

3 - the log is to big to post let me go try something else...

;D ok so when you say there is a problem with the image, you mean the icon, ahh i now understand, i would try and not use the phrase image in future, as the word image is used a lot to signify the created docker application :-), thus the confusion.

ive seen a missing icon a few times and its a bug somewhere in dockerman, for some reason it doesnt always copy across the icon and thus you get the ugly broken icon symbol, i can confirm the icon does exist and is correct in the xml and does indeed show up on my system. you can try a reboot of your system, that should force it to copy the icon to the correct location.

I am having the same issue with the icon, i've tried rebooting the system but it didnt work. Is there anyway i can manually fix this?

Thanks.

dockerMan tries to download (and save) the icons for an application.  There is however a timeout on it that can affect displaying when the icon takes a while to download.

IIRC a partially downloaded copy of the icon winds up getting stored within the docker.img file, and short of deleting it dockerMan will not attempt another download.

At work right now, so I can't check it out for awhile

Question about sabnzbdvpn. 

I have a Mylar docker that I am trying to have communicate with sab and it looks like Mylar is able to send info to sab, but when sab then tries to retrieve the nzb from Mylar its never able to connect.  I was wondering if like the delugevpn container it needs a lan range option to communicate and if that is the case can it be added?

Thanks

Just updated delugevpn & sabnzbdvpn and am receiving this same error with both docker apps:

[crit] VPN port not found in ovpn file, please check ovpn file for port number of gateway

I've compared the openvpn.ovpn files of both apps to the old versions from a backup I have. Nothing has changed between the last version and this new update. I tried specifying the port directly with "port 1194" in the ovpn file as well.

If there's any other information I can provide just let me know.

Just updated delugevpn & sabnzbdvpn and am receiving this same error with both docker apps:

[crit] VPN port not found in ovpn file, please check ovpn file for port number of gateway

I've compared the openvpn.ovpn files of both apps to the old versions from a backup I have. Nothing has changed between the last version and this new update. I tried specifying the port directly with "port 1194" in the ovpn file as well.

If there's any other information I can provide just let me know.

I am also getting this error after update