(Support) Aptalca's docker templates

having some issues with plexrequests.

already tried to remove/re-add the docker but now it cant install meteor. log is saying to check that I'm online, which I am.

is anyone facing the same issue?

Just reinstalled and restarted a few times and it worked every time. It could have been a temporary issue where the meteor servers were down or you may have been having Internet connection issues.

• 2 weeks later...

Does the clipboard work to paste data into the Calibre-RDP docker? I can't seem to get it to accept a text copy paste from another browser window to the webrdp calibre window.

Ctrl+alt+shift opens the side menu and gives access to clipboard

Whatever clipboard that menu is referring to doesn't seem to be the one that Calibre is using. Does it work for you? I highlighted and copied a block of text in Calibre, expecting the clipboard window to populate with what was copied, and the window remained blank. I pasted a block of text into the window, and right click pasted into the comment field for a book's metadata, but nothing pasted.

What am I doing wrong?

Does the clipboard work to paste data into the Calibre-RDP docker? I can't seem to get it to accept a text copy paste from another browser window to the webrdp calibre window.

Ctrl+alt+shift opens the side menu and gives access to clipboard

Whatever clipboard that menu is referring to doesn't seem to be the one that Calibre is using. Does it work for you? I highlighted and copied a block of text in Calibre, expecting the clipboard window to populate with what was copied, and the window remained blank. I pasted a block of text into the window, and right click pasted into the comment field for a book's metadata, but nothing pasted.

What am I doing wrong?

You're right. Just tested it and it seems the left panel freezes the gui and therefore the copy paste doesn't work (in Chrome at least)

Looking into it

Hi Aptalca,

Thanks for your work on these docker apps. Question about DigiKam. I noticed they released 5.0 recently, i set my edge variable to 1. Is that all i need to do? Or would the docker have to be updated by you first before something like 5.0 would be available to update to?

Thanks!

Hi Aptalca,

Thanks for your work on these docker apps. Question about DigiKam. I noticed they released 5.0 recently, i set my edge variable to 1. Is that all i need to do? Or would the docker have to be updated by you first before something like 5.0 would be available to update to?

Thanks!

If edge is set to 1, digikam should be updated during container re/start.

I'm out of town so can't test it now, but as long as the ubuntu repo is updated, the container should also update.

I lost my nginx-letsencrypt docker info and now I am trying to create it again using the same domains and email and everything. There seems to be an error with it launching nginx however as I get this error when starting the docker up:

Preparing to generate server certificate for the first time

Temporarily stopping Nginx

* Stopping nginx nginx

...done.

Generating/Renewing certificate

Restarting web server

* Starting nginx nginx

...fail!

* Starting nginx nginx

...fail!

* Starting authentication failure monitor fail2ban

...fail!

Any ideas?

Edit: To clarify this is a clean install with no changes to anything other than the info entered into unRAID when making the docker.

Thanks for anything you can do.

I lost my nginx-letsencrypt docker info and now I am trying to create it again using the same domains and email and everything. There seems to be an error with it launching nginx however as I get this error when starting the docker up:

* Stopping nginx nginx

...done.

Restarting web server

* Starting nginx nginx

...fail!

* Starting nginx nginx

...fail!

...fail!

Any ideas?

Edit: To clarify this is a clean install with no changes to anything other than the info entered into unRAID when making the docker.

If it is a clean install in an empty config folder, the issue is likely due to cert generation.

Most likely, your port 80 is not forwarded to the container properly, or there is an issue with your domain url setting.

The letsencrypt log in the config folder can point you in the right direction

* Stopping nginx nginx

...done.

Restarting web server

* Starting nginx nginx

...fail!

* Starting nginx nginx

...fail!

...fail!

Any ideas?

If it is a clean install in an empty config folder, the issue is likely due to cert generation.

Most likely, your port 80 is not forwarded to the container properly, or there is an issue with your domain url setting.

There are no log files in config/nginx-letsencrypt/log/letsencrypt or in /nginx

Is this where I should be looking?

* Stopping nginx nginx

...done.

Restarting web server

* Starting nginx nginx

...fail!

* Starting nginx nginx

...fail!

...fail!

Any ideas?

Oh oops. Nevermind. The initial one doesn't log to that file, but logs to the docker log. Type the following in the unraid terminal and it should show the error:

docker logs Nginx-letsencrypt

* Stopping nginx nginx

...done.

Restarting web server

* Starting nginx nginx

...fail!

* Starting nginx nginx

...fail!

...fail!

Any ideas?

Oh oops. Nevermind. The initial one doesn't log to that file, but logs to the docker log. Type the following in the unraid terminal and it should show the error:

I got the following

Restarting web server

* Starting nginx nginx

...fail!

* Starting nginx nginx

...fail!

ERROR  No file(s) found for glob /config/log/nginx/error.log

ERROR  Failed during configuration: Have not found any log file for nginx-http-auth jail

...fail!

*** Running /etc/rc.local...

*** Booting runit daemon...

Thanks for the help

* Stopping nginx nginx

...done.

Restarting web server

* Starting nginx nginx

...fail!

* Starting nginx nginx

...fail!

...fail!

Any ideas?

I got the following

Restarting web server

* Starting nginx nginx

...fail!

* Starting nginx nginx

...fail!

ERROR  Failed during configuration: Have not found any log file for nginx-http-auth jail

...fail!

Thanks for the help

Please post your container settings

* Stopping nginx nginx

...done.

Restarting web server

* Starting nginx nginx

...fail!

* Starting nginx nginx

...fail!

...fail!

Any ideas?

I got the following

Restarting web server

* Starting nginx nginx

...fail!

* Starting nginx nginx

...fail!

...fail!

Thanks for the help

I have linked my container settings with 2 things to note:

1. I've changed the domain and email for security

2. My router is port forwarding 80 to 81 and the docker switches it back to 80

http://i.imgur.com/njOCKA0.jpg

* Stopping nginx nginx

...done.

Restarting web server

* Starting nginx nginx

...fail!

* Starting nginx nginx

...fail!

...fail!

Any ideas?

I got the following

Restarting web server

* Starting nginx nginx

...fail!

* Starting nginx nginx

...fail!

...fail!

Thanks for the help

Port 443 is the one used for cert generation. Is it forwarded?

The log you posted is missing the beginning part about certs and other local files.

* Stopping nginx nginx

...done.

Restarting web server

* Starting nginx nginx

...fail!

* Starting nginx nginx

...fail!

...fail!

Any ideas?

I got the following

Restarting web server

* Starting nginx nginx

...fail!

* Starting nginx nginx

...fail!

...fail!

Thanks for the help

Port 443 is the one used for cert generation. Is it forwarded?

The log you posted is missing the beginning part about certs and other local files.

So 443 is/was also forwarded. Now i just restarted the Docker to get you fresh Docker logs and now it is starting...

I am going to make sure i can get everything working as expected (site-conf) and make sure it all works but the cert seems to be good.

I changed nothing so this is very strange.

Thanks for your time.

Hi,

I recently installed the docker "calibre-rdp". Everything works fine but it doesn`t update calibre when the Variable "EDGE" is set to 1 as described in the Readme.

If "EDGE" is set to 1 I can not access the calibre GUI. Thank you for your help.

Hi,

I recently installed the docker "calibre-rdp". Everything works fine but it doesn`t update calibre when the Variable "EDGE" is set to 1 as described in the Readme.

If "EDGE" is set to 1 I can not access the calibre GUI. Thank you for your help.

The update can take a while if their server is being slow. Sometimes up to 30 min

The log should tell you what is going on

I am having an issue with my Nginx-Letsencrypt docker not updating my ssl certificate and I am at a loss as to what to do. I keep getting privacy errors in chrome and I am able to see it is due to having an out of date certificate. The day my certificate expired I started having this issue. I have restarted the ndignx docker, rebooted my unraid box, all to no avail. Any help would be appreciated!!

Here is the output from docker logs Nginx-letsencrypt

*** Running /etc/my_init.d/00_regen_ssh_host_keys.sh...

*** Running /etc/my_init.d/firstrun.sh...

Setting the correct time

Current default time zone: 'America/New_York'

Local time is now:      Sun Jul 24 15:33:07 EDT 2016.

Universal Time is now:  Sun Jul 24 19:33:07 UTC 2016.

Using existing nginx.conf

Using existing nginx-fpm.conf

Using existing site config

Using existing landing page

Using existing jail.local

Using existing fail2ban filters

SUBDOMAINS entered, processing

Sub-domains processed are: -d www.jefflix.duckdns.org

Using existing DH parameters

rm: cannot remove ‘/etc/letsencrypt’: No such file or directory

<------------------------------------------------->

cronjob running at Sun Jul 24 15:33:07 EDT 2016

Updating certbot script. It will display help info, which you can ignore

certbot-auto [sUBCOMMAND] [options] [-d domain] [-d domain] ...

Certbot can obtain and install HTTPS/TLS/SSL certificates.  By default,

it will attempt to use a webserver both for obtaining and installing the

cert. Major SUBCOMMANDS are:

(default) run        Obtain & install a cert in your current webserver

certonly            Obtain cert, but do not install it (aka "auth")

install              Install a previously obtained cert in a server

renew                Renew previously obtained certs that are near expiry

revoke              Revoke a previously obtained certificate

register            Perform tasks related to registering with the CA

rollback            Rollback server configuration changes made during install

config_changes      Show changes made to server config during installation

plugins              Display information about installed plugins

Choice of server plugins for obtaining and installing cert:

--apache          Use the Apache plugin for authentication & installation

--standalone      Run a standalone webserver for authentication

(nginx support is experimental, buggy, and not installed by default)

--webroot        Place files in a server's webroot folder for authentication

OR use different plugins to obtain (authenticate) the cert and then install it:

--authenticator standalone --installer apache

More detailed help:

-h, --help     print this message, or detailed help on a topic;

the available topics are:

all, automation, paths, security, testing, or any of the subcommands or

plugins (certonly, install, register, nginx, apache, standalone, webroot,

etc.)

URL is jefflix.duckdns.org

Subdomains are www

deciding whether to renew the cert(s)

Preparing to renew certificate that is older than 60 days

* Stopping nginx nginx

...done.

Missing command line flag or config entry for this setting:

Please choose an account

Choices: ['db70471a0cef@2016-07-18T21:23:35Z (22a1)', '78963df01a2b@2016-04-16T1                  6:35:50Z (6e7e)']

Restarting web server

* Starting nginx nginx

...done.

* Starting nginx nginx

...done.

...done.

*** Runit started as PID 217

Jul 24 15:33:14 45315b394643 syslog-ng[227]: syslog-ng starting up; version='3.5                  .3'

Jul 24 15:39:01 45315b394643 /USR/SBIN/CRON[243]: (root) CMD (  [ -x /usr/lib/ph                  p5/maxlifetime ] && [ -x /usr/lib/php5/sessionclean ] && [ -d /var/lib/php5 ] &&                    /usr/lib/php5/sessionclean /var/lib/php5 $(/usr/lib/php5/maxlifetime))

Jul 24 16:09:01 45315b394643 /USR/SBIN/CRON[255]: (root) CMD (  [ -x /usr/lib/ph                  p5/maxlifetime ] && [ -x /usr/lib/php5/sessionclean ] && [ -d /var/lib/php5 ] &&                    /usr/lib/php5/sessionclean /var/lib/php5 $(/usr/lib/php5/maxlifetime))

Jul 24 16:17:01 45315b394643 /USR/SBIN/CRON[267]: (root) CMD (  cd / && run-par                  ts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

Jul 24 16:39:01 45315b394643 /USR/SBIN/CRON[270]: (root) CMD (  [ -x /usr/lib/ph                  p5/maxlifetime ] && [ -x /usr/lib/php5/sessionclean ] && [ -d /var/lib/php5 ] &&                    /usr/lib/php5/sessionclean /var/lib/php5 $(/usr/lib/php5/maxlifetime))

Jul 24 17:09:01 45315b394643 /USR/SBIN/CRON[282]: (root) CMD (  [ -x /usr/lib/ph                  p5/maxlifetime ] && [ -x /usr/lib/php5/sessionclean ] && [ -d /var/lib/php5 ] &&                    /usr/lib/php5/sessionclean /var/lib/php5 $(/usr/lib/php5/maxlifetime))

Jul 24 17:17:01 45315b394643 /USR/SBIN/CRON[294]: (root) CMD (  cd / && run-par                  ts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

I am having an issue with my Nginx-Letsencrypt docker not updating my ssl certificate and I am at a loss as to what to do. I keep getting privacy errors in chrome and I am able to see it is due to having an out of date certificate. The day my certificate expired I started having this issue. I have restarted the ndignx docker, rebooted my unraid box, all to no avail. Any help would be appreciated!!

Setting the correct time

More detailed help:

etc.)

Subdomains are www

* Stopping nginx nginx

...done.

Please choose an account

Choices: ['db70471a0cef@2016-07-18T21:23:35Z (22a1)', '78963df01a2b@2016-04-16T1                  6:35:50Z (6e7e)']

Restarting web server

* Starting nginx nginx

...done.

* Starting nginx nginx

...done.

...done.

Jul 24 15:33:14 45315b394643 syslog-ng[227]: syslog-ng starting up; version='3.5                  .3'

Jul 24 15:39:01 45315b394643 /USR/SBIN/CRON[243]: (root) CMD (  [ -x /usr/lib/ph                  p5/maxlifetime ] && [ -x /usr/lib/php5/sessionclean ] && [ -d /var/lib/php5 ] &&                    /usr/lib/php5/sessionclean /var/lib/php5 $(/usr/lib/php5/maxlifetime))

Jul 24 16:09:01 45315b394643 /USR/SBIN/CRON[255]: (root) CMD (  [ -x /usr/lib/ph                  p5/maxlifetime ] && [ -x /usr/lib/php5/sessionclean ] && [ -d /var/lib/php5 ] &&                    /usr/lib/php5/sessionclean /var/lib/php5 $(/usr/lib/php5/maxlifetime))

Jul 24 16:17:01 45315b394643 /USR/SBIN/CRON[267]: (root) CMD (  cd / && run-par                  ts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

Jul 24 16:39:01 45315b394643 /USR/SBIN/CRON[270]: (root) CMD (  [ -x /usr/lib/ph                  p5/maxlifetime ] && [ -x /usr/lib/php5/sessionclean ] && [ -d /var/lib/php5 ] &&                    /usr/lib/php5/sessionclean /var/lib/php5 $(/usr/lib/php5/maxlifetime))

Jul 24 17:09:01 45315b394643 /USR/SBIN/CRON[282]: (root) CMD (  [ -x /usr/lib/ph                  p5/maxlifetime ] && [ -x /usr/lib/php5/sessionclean ] && [ -d /var/lib/php5 ] &&                    /usr/lib/php5/sessionclean /var/lib/php5 $(/usr/lib/php5/maxlifetime))

Jul 24 17:17:01 45315b394643 /USR/SBIN/CRON[294]: (root) CMD (  cd / && run-par                  ts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

It looks like you changed parameters (likely subdomains) after it was installed. That was not allowed in the older versions of this container (there was a disclaimer). And that's probably why it broke. The error message says there are two accounts on there (I'm guessing the second account was created when the script tried to renew with different parameters and things got messed up)

Delete the folder "etc" in your config location and restart the container and everything should be fine

Thank you so very much!! This fixed it for me!

Setting the correct time

More detailed help:

etc.)

Subdomains are www

* Stopping nginx nginx

...done.

Please choose an account

Restarting web server

* Starting nginx nginx

...done.

* Starting nginx nginx

...done.

...done.

It looks like you changed parameters (likely subdomains) after it was installed. That was not allowed in the older versions of this container (there was a disclaimer). And that's probably why it broke. The error message says there are two accounts on there (I'm guessing the second account was created when the script tried to renew with different parameters and things got messed up)

Delete the folder "etc" in your config location and restart the container and everything should be fine

Hi guys.

Brand new to Dockers and looking to start off with ZoneMinder 1.29.

I have a 4TB WD Purple that I'd like to exclusively use for storing images. I've installed the drive and formatted it with Unassigned Devices. What do I do next? Do I need to create a vdisk or something and somehow assign that to the ZM Docker?

The config files can go on the same SSD that the Docker image will be on.

Hi guys.

Brand new to Dockers and looking to start off with ZoneMinder 1.29.

I have a 4TB WD Purple that I'd like to exclusively use for storing images. I've installed the drive and formatted it with Unassigned Devices. What do I do next? Do I need to create a vdisk or something and somehow assign that to the ZM Docker?

The config files can go on the same SSD that the Docker image will be on.

Mount the 4TB disk with the unassigned devices plugin and use that mount location as the config folder location within the zoneminder container settings during install.

The images and videos for zoneminder are stored under its config folder in "events"

No need for a vdisk. They are used for VMs. Docker containers use regular shares on unraid for their data