• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

- webGui: add 'restart' to docker context menu

UPDATE:  clear browser cache fixed.

Unless I am misunderstanding, I am not seeing this.  This should add a Restart option to the context menu when you click on a container icon?

WYqAesq.png

John

- webGui: add 'restart' to docker context menu

Unless I am misunderstanding, I am not seeing this.  This should add a Restart option to the context menu when you click on a container icon?

WYqAesq.png

John

I really hope thats what they meant too as it was kinda annoying to stop and start a container when you are testing something.

Not sure if this was a bonienl fix, but am happy to see that the docker page now displays better on Chrome, all the port mappings now fit on a single line (On RC5 and prev I found the last number would spill over to a new line)

Not sure if this was a bonienl fix, but am happy to see that the docker page now displays better on Chrome, all the port mappings now fit on a single line (On RC5 and prev I found the last number would spill over to a new line)

Ohhhh...didn't even notice.  Much cleaner!

Nope, that was Eric, but glad to hear you like it !

I have a restart button now, but I lost the WebUI link for each container's context menu.  Cleared cache, tried on IE and Chrome v43 with the same results.

edit:  I don't have a logs link in the context menu anymore either, but only on the "Docker" tab.  From "Dashboard" tab I get a logs link.  No WebUI link on either one.

no-webui-button.png.3d77d4fe403a3a034a57e5a5f2977d2e.png

I have a restart button now, but I lost the WebUI link for each container's context menu.  Cleared cache, tried on IE and Chrome v43 with the same results.

Still working for me (Chrome, Firefox, Iexplorer).

Do you have any adblockers or other filters installed for your browser(s)?

Nope, that was Eric, but glad to hear you like it !

Eric has certainly been the star of this weekend, snatching jonp's limelight lol

Joking aside, I know it's a real team effort.  ;)

Still working for me (Chrome, Firefox, Iexplorer).

Do you have any adblockers or other filters installed for your browser(s)?

Yes, in chrome I have uBlock, but same results when disabled.  Might be the first time I've ever launched IE on this computer so it's stock, no filters or blockers there.

I updated my rc6 test system to rc6a with good "Docker DNS bug" results.  :)  The system's only Docker container is ownCloud and prior to the update had a bad case of the DNS bug. After the initial restart to rc6a and one reboot ownCloud is not reporting Internet connectivity problems.

I'll update my production system later today. Now I just got to figure out ownCloud a bit better.

Congratulations to Team Limetech on this release!

This really isn't a bug and more of a feature request since I see everyone saying how great it is. I have unRAID running as a VDMK on my ESXi box, I'm guessing there is no easy way to get that fancy update button to work for me? ;):D

This really isn't a bug and more of a feature request since I see everyone saying how great it is. I have unRAID running as a VDMK on my ESXi box, I'm guessing there is no easy way to get that fancy update button to work for me? ;):D

Are you running the latest RC?  I'm not sure when the Update button was added, but I don't think it was very many versions ago.  Your config says you're running Beta 6 => I think it was added later than that.

If you DO have it, does it not work in ESXi ??