Closed (Original LinuxServer support thread)

Bummer, I am getting this when starting the latest Headphones Docker:

*** Running /etc/my_init.d/10_new_user.sh...

-----------------------------------
GID/UID
User uid: 99
User gid: 100

*** Running /etc/my_init.d/20_update.sh...
fatal: could not create work tree dir '/opt/headphones'.: Permission denied
chown: cannot access ‘/opt/headphones’: No such file or directory
*** /etc/my_init.d/20_update.sh failed with status 1

*** Killing all processes...

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GID/UID

can you try update the docker again....

GID/UID

can you try update the docker again....

Found one other thing!  Rebuilding now.

Sorry to re-post this, but I think it got drowned out with the announcement of SparklyBalls joining :-)

If there's a formal location (other than here) for feature requests and bugs, let me know!

I'd like to request https support for PlexPy!

Currently if you try to enable https, the log spits out:

The pyOpenSSL module is missing. Install this module to enable HTTPS. HTTPS will be disabled.

This is most certainly off-topic, but since you guys are by far the most productive group with Dockers, I figured I'd toss out a little challenge... 

The maintainer of the multicore par2 (chuchusoft) seems to have vanished from the internet.  All of the par2 multicore packages apparently have vanished in kind as well.  I think one of the sab devs (or at least a repo maintainer?), however, found an old source file and has updated his build script accordingly.

If LinuxServer decides to release a sabnzbd Docker, it would be outstanding to include the multicore par2 binary.  Further reading can be found here: https://forums.sabnzbd.org/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=18793

Pretty please?

Can someone please point me in the right direction about how to get NZBGet to post-process.... Been trying for 2 hours and no luck.

I tried pointing to a folder with nzbToMedia, and it is failing to PP w/ Couchpotato (havent even started with SB).... Is nzbToMedia the right way to go?

CJbtYNY.png

Thanks,

H.

Can someone please point me in the right direction about how to get NZBGet to post-process.... Been trying for 2 hours and no luck.

I tried pointing to a folder with nzbToMedia, and it is failing to PP w/ Couchpotato (havent even started with SB).... Is nzbToMedia the right way to go?

CJbtYNY.png

Thanks,

H.

Just connect Couchpotato direct to NZBGet, once it downloads the file then Couchpotato will realize and act upon it. Is there a reason you don't want to do it the normal way? Sorry if I am missing something here.

I think most people let Couchpotato handle it.

Inside NZBGet, setup a category for Couchpotato.

Configure Couchpotato to send NZBs to NZBGet and put in the category you just created.

Set the to and from locations in the "renamer" settings, the from being the folder you set in the couchpotato category in NZBGet.

From there Couchpotato will check one a minute with NZBGet to see if any downloads are complete, if they are it will grab the completed downloads inside the 'from' directory and rename them into the 'to' directory.

Hope that helps?

Post processing for some reason was needed in Sab ages ago.... and I recall CP not always seeing the new movie... I retried tweaking some things w/ nzbToMedia and it went further than before, it allowed CP to do the PP... but I think the timer ran out on the script and it showed it as failed.

Going to test without any script and see what happens.

Now I am really wondering why anyone would use the pp scripts...

Thanks!

Now I am really wondering why anyone would use the pp scripts...

Couchpotato/Sickbeard used to work better with nzbtomedia.

These days Couchpotato and Sonarr use the API of NZBGet to work out when downloads are complete and then act upon them. A little bit more reliable etc.

I think most people only use the scripts now if they need extra stuff like format conversion etc.

Not that it's any of my business, but I really think LinuxServer.io would benefit from a good Graphic Artist to create some nice icons and "branding" perhaps even do up that hideous sign Sparklyballs has on his containers  ;D

If I can think of anyone or see anyone suitable on the forums then I'll post back here, unless somebody springs to mind already guys?

I reckon possibly a Hispanic influence might be good...  ;D

Not that it's any of my business, but I really think LinuxServer.io would benefit from a good Graphic Artist to create some nice icons and "branding" perhaps even do up that hideous sign Sparklyballs has on his containers  ;D

If I can think of anyone or see anyone suitable on the forums then I'll post back here, unless somebody springs to mind already guys?

don't hate my gif...

sparklyballs2.gif

don't hate my gif...

sparklyballs2.gif

Should we start a poll?

Sorry to re-post this, but I think it got drowned out with the announcement of SparklyBalls joining :-)

If there's a formal location (other than here) for feature requests and bugs, let me know!

I'd like to request https support for PlexPy!

Currently if you try to enable https, the log spits out:

The pyOpenSSL module is missing. Install this module to enable HTTPS. HTTPS will be disabled.

There is a thread per app for bugs and feature request related to each app, and this thread can be used for general feature requests for apps not yet covered by us, there is also an irc channel where we welcome discussion and feedback.

#linuxserver.io

don't hate my gif...

sparklyballs2.gif

Dear God my EYES!!!  8)

Try nzbget. The guys badgered me into doing so and I haven't looked back.

I used Sab for 4+ years stubbornly. We do have a Sab docker already, just not released yet BTW.

I have tried it.  On 3 different occasions.  I really, really wanted to like it, but no matter how much time I gave it, and how many different configs I tried, I just kept wanting to go back to Sab.  And now with the new skin in the alpha versions, I'm really looking forward to trying out the new version.

I guess that means no?  :)