binhex

[Support] binhex - TeamSpeak

107 posts in this topic Last Reply

1 hour ago, binhex said:

due to changes from AUR to the offical arch repo this snuck through my automation system, so i will need to do some code changes before this gets updates, but its now on my radar to do :-).

No rush really but thank you so much Binhex! :)

On 1/10/2019 at 12:55 PM, DigitalLF said:

No rush really but thank you so much Binhex! :)

new image just built, please pull down.

Hello,

Im trying to move my teamspeak server that was on a VPS server to your teamspeak docker container by coping

"ts3server.sqlitedb" and the "files" folder in "/config/sql" but it doesn't apply when i restart the container.

I can't get port forwarding to work. Ports are set correctly in pfSense but i can't connect externally. 

I noticed something in the logs: "Unable to open /config/licensekey.dat, falling back to limited functionality"

Can that have anything to do with it? Everything else I've port-forwarded in pfSense work without any issue.

8 hours ago, Ephoxia said:

I can't get port forwarding to work. Ports are set correctly in pfSense but i can't connect externally. 

I noticed something in the logs: "Unable to open /config/licensekey.dat, falling back to limited functionality"

Can that have anything to do with it? Everything else I've port-forwarded in pfSense work without any issue.

These ports are required for running TS:

9987 (UDP)

10011 (TCP)

30033 (TCP) (for file transfers)

Did you specify the internal ports and protocols correctly? In what network type mode are you running the container? You might want to try it in "host". 

The error message "Unable to open /config/licensekey.dat, falling back to limited functionality" is shown, because you have not purchased a full server licese and are operating a server which can only host up to 32 clients (i.e. limited functionality).

Also you might want to consider removing the "enable reporting to server list" option in the server settings, or you server will be listed in their public server list.

If you are still having issues you can also test the official TS docker. There is a short guide I wrote, just in case.

8 hours ago, Seige said:

These ports are required for running TS:

9987 (UDP)

10011 (TCP)

30033 (TCP) (for file transfers)

Did you specify the internal ports and protocols correctly? In what network type mode are you running the container? You might want to try it in "host". 

The error message "Unable to open /config/licensekey.dat, falling back to limited functionality" is shown, because you have not purchased a full server licese and are operating a server which can only host up to 32 clients (i.e. limited functionality).

Also you might want to consider removing the "enable reporting to server list" option in the server settings, or you server will be listed in their public server list.

If you are still having issues you can also test the official TS docker. There is a short guide I wrote, just in case.

So apparently it is accessible for others but i can only use the internal IP. Seems NAT reflection isn't working as it should for Teamspeak. I can connect to other services fine with NAT reflection working as it should just not for teamspeak for some reason...

image.thumb.png.101b17da339f53f1ed5a58e187f4e4ec.png

image.thumb.png.69d070d1dd23016548b5ce15d8f2f4ed.png

Hi Guys,

I can't forward the ports. I do have forwarding for several other dockers setup and running (via duckdns), but I just can't get that one to get going.

The server runs on local network, but can't reach it via duckdns or my public ip.

Any Suggestions?