LAST CALL on the Unraid Summer Sale! 😎 ⌛ ×

(SOLVED) Docker Applications Not Loading In Browser

fatalfurry

I've been having issues through the past two version 6.3.5 and 6.3.4 where my Plex Media Server, Sonarr, Radarr, Deluge and other Docker applications do not load. The browser shows a white page and nothing after. I've rebuilt my docker.img, uninstall plugins, booted into safe-mode. The diagnostics I've attached is from my most recent reboot in safe-mode, with only one docker running Plex. 

tidehunter-diagnostics-20170601-2141.zip

[/dev/sdd1].write_io_errs   0

[/dev/sdd1].read_io_errs    0
[/dev/sdd1].flush_io_errs   0
[/dev/sdd1].corruption_errs 0
[/dev/sdd1].generation_errs 0
[/dev/sdc1].write_io_errs   25112964
[/dev/sdc1].read_io_errs    0
[/dev/sdc1].flush_io_errs   363543
[/dev/sdc1].corruption_errs 12084
[/dev/sdc1].generation_errs 0

The problem is limited to sdc, so you should replace both cables on that SSD and run:

btrfs dev stats -z /mnt/cache

This will show the stats again but also reset all errors, you should then run a scrub and fix any errors found, then monitor these stats for a few days/weeks to make sure all errors remain at 0, you'll probably need to nuke and redo your docker image also.

Thank you!

I've replaced the cable, did the scrub, and rebuilt my doker.img. No new errors have occurred.

I was still having issues with my browser not pulling opening applications. Digging further I uninstalled my sophos AV and everything is working 100%.

I may spend some time to find out how to disable the web scanning for things on my local network, but for now I'll use Windows Defender. 

• fatalfurry changed the title to (SOLVED) Docker Applications Not Loading In Browser
32 minutes ago, fatalfurry said:

I may spend some time to find out how to disable the web scanning for things on my local network, but for now I'll use Windows Defender. 

What do you mean by this? Have you put your server on the internet? DON'T

Archived