Jump to content
Djoss

[Support] Djoss - JDownloader 2

199 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

Thanks, working good and fast till now.

 

I use it with the chrome plugin, so i dont need to let my pc runw hen i dl something... pretty nice so far.

 

Had some problems continuing the old downloads... but i guess i just start from scratch.... 

Edited by nuhll

Share this post


Link to post

Quick question, I got flexget on a different container, can flexget connect to jdownloader on this container? 

Or does both have to be on same container?

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, nekromantik said:

Quick question, I got flexget on a different container, can flexget connect to jdownloader on this container? 

Or does both have to be on same container?

 

Good question... how they "connect" together exactly?

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Djoss said:

 

Good question... how they "connect" together exactly?

 

I think you set up a folderwatch on jdownloader and it watches for a file in there. So I suppose you can mount the same folder in both containers.

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, nekromantik said:

 

I think you set up a folderwatch on jdownloader and it watches for a file in there. So I suppose you can mount the same folder in both containers.

Yes this should work.

Share this post


Link to post

Hello folks,

I just can't get the JD2 container to work. It starts and ends after a few seconds. I can't find any errors in the logs either.

 

[s6-init] making user provided files available at /var/run/s6/etc...exited 0.
[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms...exited 0.
[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes...
[fix-attrs.d] done.
[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts...
[cont-init.d] 00-app-niceness.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-app-niceness.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-app-script.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-app-script.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-app-user-map.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-app-user-map.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-clean-logmonitor-states.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-clean-logmonitor-states.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-clean-tmp-dir.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-clean-tmp-dir.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-set-app-deps.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-set-app-deps.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-set-home.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-set-home.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-take-config-ownership.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-take-config-ownership.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-certs.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 10-certs.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-cjk-font.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 10-cjk-font.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-nginx.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 10-nginx.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-vnc-password.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 10-vnc-password.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-web-index.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 10-web-index.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] jdownloader2.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] jdownloader2.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
[services.d] starting s6-fdholderd...
[services.d] starting certsmonitor...
[services.d] starting nginx...
[services.d] starting xvfb...
[nginx] starting...
[certsmonitor] disabling service: secure connection not enabled.
[xvfb] starting...
[services.d] starting logmonitor...
[services.d] starting statusmonitor...
[statusmonitor] no file to monitor: disabling service...
[services.d] starting x11vnc...
[services.d] starting openbox...
[openbox] starting...
[x11vnc] starting...
[logmonitor] no file to monitor: disabling service...
02/08/2018 17:48:04 passing arg to libvncserver: -rfbport
02/08/2018 17:48:04 passing arg to libvncserver: 5900
02/08/2018 17:48:04 passing arg to libvncserver: -rfbportv6
02/08/2018 17:48:04 passing arg to libvncserver: 5900
02/08/2018 17:48:04 passing arg to libvncserver: -desktop
02/08/2018 17:48:04 passing arg to libvncserver: JDownloader 2
02/08/2018 17:48:04 x11vnc version: 0.9.14 lastmod: 2015-11-14 pid: 768
02/08/2018 17:48:04 Using X display :0
02/08/2018 17:48:04 rootwin: 0x43 reswin: 0x200001 dpy: 0x8bef3a40
02/08/2018 17:48:04
02/08/2018 17:48:04 ------------------ USEFUL INFORMATION ------------------
02/08/2018 17:48:04 X DAMAGE available on display, using it for polling hints.
02/08/2018 17:48:04 To disable this behavior use: '-noxdamage'
02/08/2018 17:48:04
02/08/2018 17:48:04 Most compositing window managers like 'compiz' or 'beryl'
02/08/2018 17:48:04 cause X DAMAGE to fail, and so you may not see any screen
02/08/2018 17:48:04 updates via VNC. Either disable 'compiz' (recommended) or
02/08/2018 17:48:04 supply the x11vnc '-noxdamage' command line option.
02/08/2018 17:48:04 X COMPOSITE available on display, using it for window polling.
02/08/2018 17:48:04 To disable this behavior use: '-noxcomposite'
02/08/2018 17:48:04
02/08/2018 17:48:04 Wireframing: -wireframe mode is in effect for window moves.
02/08/2018 17:48:04 If this yields undesired behavior (poor response, painting
02/08/2018 17:48:04 errors, etc) it may be disabled:
02/08/2018 17:48:04 - use '-nowf' to disable wireframing completely.
02/08/2018 17:48:04 - use '-nowcr' to disable the Copy Rectangle after the
02/08/2018 17:48:04 moved window is released in the new position.
02/08/2018 17:48:04 Also see the -help entry for tuning parameters.
02/08/2018 17:48:04 You can press 3 Alt_L's (Left "Alt" key) in a row to
02/08/2018 17:48:04 repaint the screen, also see the -fixscreen option for
02/08/2018 17:48:04 periodic repaints.
02/08/2018 17:48:04 GrabServer control via XTEST.
02/08/2018 17:48:04
02/08/2018 17:48:04 Scroll Detection: -scrollcopyrect mode is in effect to
02/08/2018 17:48:04 use RECORD extension to try to detect scrolling windows
02/08/2018 17:48:04 (induced by either user keystroke or mouse input).
02/08/2018 17:48:04 If this yields undesired behavior (poor response, painting
02/08/2018 17:48:04 errors, etc) it may be disabled via: '-noscr'
02/08/2018 17:48:04 Also see the -help entry for tuning parameters.
02/08/2018 17:48:04 You can press 3 Alt_L's (Left "Alt" key) in a row to
02/08/2018 17:48:04 repaint the screen, also see the -fixscreen option for
02/08/2018 17:48:04 periodic repaints.
02/08/2018 17:48:04
02/08/2018 17:48:04 XKEYBOARD: number of keysyms per keycode 7 is greater
02/08/2018 17:48:04 than 4 and 51 keysyms are mapped above 4.
02/08/2018 17:48:04 Automatically switching to -xkb mode.
02/08/2018 17:48:04 If this makes the key mapping worse you can
02/08/2018 17:48:04 disable it with the "-noxkb" option.
02/08/2018 17:48:04 Also, remember "-remap DEAD" for accenting characters.
02/08/2018 17:48:04
02/08/2018 17:48:04 X FBPM extension not supported.
02/08/2018 17:48:04 X display is not capable of DPMS.
02/08/2018 17:48:04 --------------------------------------------------------
02/08/2018 17:48:04
02/08/2018 17:48:04 Default visual ID: 0x21
02/08/2018 17:48:04 Read initial data from X display into framebuffer.
02/08/2018 17:48:04 initialize_screen: fb_depth/fb_bpp/fb_Bpl 24/32/5120
02/08/2018 17:48:04
02/08/2018 17:48:04 X display :0 is 32bpp depth=24 true color
02/08/2018 17:48:04
02/08/2018 17:48:04 ListenOnTCPPort: Address in use
02/08/2018 17:48:04 Listening only on IPv6 port 5900 (socket 9)
02/08/2018 17:48:04
02/08/2018 17:48:04 Xinerama is present and active (e.g. multi-head).
02/08/2018 17:48:04 Xinerama: number of sub-screens: 1
02/08/2018 17:48:04 Xinerama: no blackouts needed (only one sub-screen)
02/08/2018 17:48:04
02/08/2018 17:48:04 fb read rate: 2154 MB/sec
02/08/2018 17:48:04 fast read: reset -wait ms to: 10
02/08/2018 17:48:04 fast read: reset -defer ms to: 10
02/08/2018 17:48:04 The X server says there are 10 mouse buttons.
02/08/2018 17:48:04 Info: listening only on IPv6 interface.
02/08/2018 17:48:04 screen setup finished.
02/08/2018 17:48:04

The VNC desktop is: unRaid:0

0

******************************************************************************
Have you tried the x11vnc '-ncache' VNC client-side pixel caching feature yet?

The scheme stores pixel data offscreen on the VNC viewer side for faster
retrieval. It should work with any VNC viewer. Try it by running:

x11vnc -ncache 10 ...

One can also add -ncache_cr for smooth 'copyrect' window motion.
More info: http://www.karlrunge.com/x11vnc/faq.html#faq-client-caching

Openbox-Message: Openbox was compiled without image loading support. Icons in menus will not be loaded.
[services.d] starting app...
[app] starting JDownloader 2...
[services.d] done.
[jdsupervisor] JDownloader2 not started yet. Proceeding...
[jdsupervisor] JDownloader2 no longer running. Exiting...
[services.d] stopping services
[services.d] stopping app...
[services.d] stopping openbox...
[services.d] stopping x11vnc...
caught signal: 15
02/08/2018 17:48:12 deleted 40 tile_row polling images.
[services.d] stopping statusmonitor...
[services.d] stopping logmonitor...
[services.d] stopping xvfb...
[services.d] stopping nginx...
[services.d] stopping certsmonitor...
[services.d] stopping s6-fdholderd...
[cont-finish.d] executing container finish scripts...
[cont-finish.d] done.
[s6-finish] syncing disks.
[s6-finish] sending all processes the TERM signal.
[s6-finish] sending all processes the KILL signal and exiting.

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, RISO said:

Hello folks,

I just can't get the JD2 container to work. It starts and ends after a few seconds. I can't find any errors in the logs either.

 

[s6-init] making user provided files available at /var/run/s6/etc...exited 0.
[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms...exited 0.
[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes...
[fix-attrs.d] done.
[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts...
[cont-init.d] 00-app-niceness.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-app-niceness.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-app-script.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-app-script.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-app-user-map.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-app-user-map.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-clean-logmonitor-states.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-clean-logmonitor-states.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-clean-tmp-dir.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-clean-tmp-dir.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-set-app-deps.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-set-app-deps.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-set-home.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-set-home.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 00-take-config-ownership.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 00-take-config-ownership.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-certs.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 10-certs.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-cjk-font.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 10-cjk-font.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-nginx.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 10-nginx.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-vnc-password.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 10-vnc-password.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-web-index.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 10-web-index.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] jdownloader2.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] jdownloader2.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
[services.d] starting s6-fdholderd...
[services.d] starting certsmonitor...
[services.d] starting nginx...
[services.d] starting xvfb...
[nginx] starting...
[certsmonitor] disabling service: secure connection not enabled.
[xvfb] starting...
[services.d] starting logmonitor...
[services.d] starting statusmonitor...
[statusmonitor] no file to monitor: disabling service...
[services.d] starting x11vnc...
[services.d] starting openbox...
[openbox] starting...
[x11vnc] starting...
[logmonitor] no file to monitor: disabling service...
02/08/2018 17:48:04 passing arg to libvncserver: -rfbport
02/08/2018 17:48:04 passing arg to libvncserver: 5900
02/08/2018 17:48:04 passing arg to libvncserver: -rfbportv6
02/08/2018 17:48:04 passing arg to libvncserver: 5900
02/08/2018 17:48:04 passing arg to libvncserver: -desktop
02/08/2018 17:48:04 passing arg to libvncserver: JDownloader 2
02/08/2018 17:48:04 x11vnc version: 0.9.14 lastmod: 2015-11-14 pid: 768
02/08/2018 17:48:04 Using X display :0
02/08/2018 17:48:04 rootwin: 0x43 reswin: 0x200001 dpy: 0x8bef3a40
02/08/2018 17:48:04
02/08/2018 17:48:04 ------------------ USEFUL INFORMATION ------------------
02/08/2018 17:48:04 X DAMAGE available on display, using it for polling hints.
02/08/2018 17:48:04 To disable this behavior use: '-noxdamage'
02/08/2018 17:48:04
02/08/2018 17:48:04 Most compositing window managers like 'compiz' or 'beryl'
02/08/2018 17:48:04 cause X DAMAGE to fail, and so you may not see any screen
02/08/2018 17:48:04 updates via VNC. Either disable 'compiz' (recommended) or
02/08/2018 17:48:04 supply the x11vnc '-noxdamage' command line option.
02/08/2018 17:48:04 X COMPOSITE available on display, using it for window polling.
02/08/2018 17:48:04 To disable this behavior use: '-noxcomposite'
02/08/2018 17:48:04
02/08/2018 17:48:04 Wireframing: -wireframe mode is in effect for window moves.
02/08/2018 17:48:04 If this yields undesired behavior (poor response, painting
02/08/2018 17:48:04 errors, etc) it may be disabled:
02/08/2018 17:48:04 - use '-nowf' to disable wireframing completely.
02/08/2018 17:48:04 - use '-nowcr' to disable the Copy Rectangle after the
02/08/2018 17:48:04 moved window is released in the new position.
02/08/2018 17:48:04 Also see the -help entry for tuning parameters.
02/08/2018 17:48:04 You can press 3 Alt_L's (Left "Alt" key) in a row to
02/08/2018 17:48:04 repaint the screen, also see the -fixscreen option for
02/08/2018 17:48:04 periodic repaints.
02/08/2018 17:48:04 GrabServer control via XTEST.
02/08/2018 17:48:04
02/08/2018 17:48:04 Scroll Detection: -scrollcopyrect mode is in effect to
02/08/2018 17:48:04 use RECORD extension to try to detect scrolling windows
02/08/2018 17:48:04 (induced by either user keystroke or mouse input).
02/08/2018 17:48:04 If this yields undesired behavior (poor response, painting
02/08/2018 17:48:04 errors, etc) it may be disabled via: '-noscr'
02/08/2018 17:48:04 Also see the -help entry for tuning parameters.
02/08/2018 17:48:04 You can press 3 Alt_L's (Left "Alt" key) in a row to
02/08/2018 17:48:04 repaint the screen, also see the -fixscreen option for
02/08/2018 17:48:04 periodic repaints.
02/08/2018 17:48:04
02/08/2018 17:48:04 XKEYBOARD: number of keysyms per keycode 7 is greater
02/08/2018 17:48:04 than 4 and 51 keysyms are mapped above 4.
02/08/2018 17:48:04 Automatically switching to -xkb mode.
02/08/2018 17:48:04 If this makes the key mapping worse you can
02/08/2018 17:48:04 disable it with the "-noxkb" option.
02/08/2018 17:48:04 Also, remember "-remap DEAD" for accenting characters.
02/08/2018 17:48:04
02/08/2018 17:48:04 X FBPM extension not supported.
02/08/2018 17:48:04 X display is not capable of DPMS.
02/08/2018 17:48:04 --------------------------------------------------------
02/08/2018 17:48:04
02/08/2018 17:48:04 Default visual ID: 0x21
02/08/2018 17:48:04 Read initial data from X display into framebuffer.
02/08/2018 17:48:04 initialize_screen: fb_depth/fb_bpp/fb_Bpl 24/32/5120
02/08/2018 17:48:04
02/08/2018 17:48:04 X display :0 is 32bpp depth=24 true color
02/08/2018 17:48:04
02/08/2018 17:48:04 ListenOnTCPPort: Address in use
02/08/2018 17:48:04 Listening only on IPv6 port 5900 (socket 9)
02/08/2018 17:48:04
02/08/2018 17:48:04 Xinerama is present and active (e.g. multi-head).
02/08/2018 17:48:04 Xinerama: number of sub-screens: 1
02/08/2018 17:48:04 Xinerama: no blackouts needed (only one sub-screen)
02/08/2018 17:48:04
02/08/2018 17:48:04 fb read rate: 2154 MB/sec
02/08/2018 17:48:04 fast read: reset -wait ms to: 10
02/08/2018 17:48:04 fast read: reset -defer ms to: 10
02/08/2018 17:48:04 The X server says there are 10 mouse buttons.
02/08/2018 17:48:04 Info: listening only on IPv6 interface.
02/08/2018 17:48:04 screen setup finished.
02/08/2018 17:48:04

The VNC desktop is: unRaid:0

0

******************************************************************************
Have you tried the x11vnc '-ncache' VNC client-side pixel caching feature yet?

The scheme stores pixel data offscreen on the VNC viewer side for faster
retrieval. It should work with any VNC viewer. Try it by running:

x11vnc -ncache 10 ...

One can also add -ncache_cr for smooth 'copyrect' window motion.
More info: http://www.karlrunge.com/x11vnc/faq.html#faq-client-caching

Openbox-Message: Openbox was compiled without image loading support. Icons in menus will not be loaded.
[services.d] starting app...
[app] starting JDownloader 2...
[services.d] done.
[jdsupervisor] JDownloader2 not started yet. Proceeding...
[jdsupervisor] JDownloader2 no longer running. Exiting...
[services.d] stopping services
[services.d] stopping app...
[services.d] stopping openbox...
[services.d] stopping x11vnc...
caught signal: 15
02/08/2018 17:48:12 deleted 40 tile_row polling images.
[services.d] stopping statusmonitor...
[services.d] stopping logmonitor...
[services.d] stopping xvfb...
[services.d] stopping nginx...
[services.d] stopping certsmonitor...
[services.d] stopping s6-fdholderd...
[cont-finish.d] executing container finish scripts...
[cont-finish.d] done.
[s6-finish] syncing disks.
[s6-finish] sending all processes the TERM signal.
[s6-finish] sending all processes the KILL signal and exiting.

 

What is your container configuration? Are you using default settings?

Share this post


Link to post

Hi Djoss
the configuration has the default values everywhere. What I have set is the output path and the network on bridge.

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/2/2018 at 12:36 PM, RISO said:

Hi Djoss
the configuration has the default values everywhere. What I have set is the output path and the network on bridge.

 

Can you look at /mnt/user/appdata/JDownloader2/logs/ to see if there is any errors?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Djoss said:

 

Can you look at /mnt/user/appdata/JDownloader2/logs/ to see if there is any errors?

This is the content of the log file:

 

mmap failed for CEN and END part of zip file
mmap failed for CEN and END part of zip file
Error: An unexpected error occurred while trying to open file /config/JDownloader.jar

 

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, RISO said:

This is the content of the log file:

 

mmap failed for CEN and END part of zip file
mmap failed for CEN and END part of zip file
Error: An unexpected error occurred while trying to open file /config/JDownloader.jar

 

 

Where your appdata is stored?  As a test, can you try to change the config directory (in container's settings) to something like "/tmp/JDownloader2"?

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/6/2018 at 7:43 PM, Djoss said:

 

Where your appdata is stored?  As a test, can you try to change the config directory (in container's settings) to something like "/tmp/JDownloader2"?

 

You're right. If I use /tmp/JDownloader2 it works without problems. But I can't figure out why. I compared the rights of the two folder and couldn't see any difference.

Maybe it has to do with that I have executed the "Tools/New Permissions" script some time ago

 

appdata path = /mnt/user/appdata/JDownloader2

Edited by RISO

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/6/2018 at 4:11 PM, RISO said:

 

You're right. If I use /tmp/JDownloader2 it works without problems. But I can't figure out why. I compared the rights of the two folder and couldn't see any difference.

Maybe it has to do with that I have executed the "Tools/New Permissions" script some time ago

 

appdata path = /mnt/user/appdata/JDownloader2

I think it's not related to the permissions, but to features supported by the underlying filesystem.  What is the configuration of your appdata share?

Share this post


Link to post

Hey, im using your dokcer since months now without problems... besides one really annoying thing:

 

i like to use jdownloader for bigger downloads and want to use the myjdownloader plugin to sent it to the docker... problem is, that it says app@jdownloader not reachable (or not connected or what ever) even if the docker is running. if i go into the GUI of jdownloader everything works again for some time...

 

could that be fixxed?

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Djoss said:

I think it's not related to the permissions, but to features supported by the underlying filesystem.  What is the configuration of your appdata share?

I uploaded a picture with my config.

2018-08-08 18_47_49-Window.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

maybe try rm -r the directory via terminal and do a fresh install? I had a similiar problem and fixed it this way.

 

Djoss, can you look into my problem? :=)

Edited by nuhll

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/8/2018 at 4:55 AM, nuhll said:

Hey, im using your dokcer since months now without problems... besides one really annoying thing:

 

i like to use jdownloader for bigger downloads and want to use the myjdownloader plugin to sent it to the docker... problem is, that it says app@jdownloader not reachable (or not connected or what ever) even if the docker is running. if i go into the GUI of jdownloader everything works again for some time...

 

could that be fixxed?

 

Can you provide a screenshot of the error?

 

Also, when you say that you go into the GUI and everything works again, what do you do exactly?  Only open the webpage without doing anything in JDownloader?

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, RISO said:

I uploaded a picture with my config.

2018-08-08 18_47_49-Window.jpg

 

If you go in the "Main" tab of unRAID and click your Cache device, you can see the filesystem.

 

 

Can you try to create another share with the same config and use it as the appdata to see if it's working?

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Djoss said:

 

Can you provide a screenshot of the error?

 

Also, when you say that you go into the GUI and everything works again, what do you do exactly?  Only open the webpage without doing anything in JDownloader?

 

As sson when i open GUI and then go back to my browser and try it again, it works.

Share this post


Link to post

Im currently connectet to my VM because im not home, want to reporduce it, but it worked flawlessly.... i w ill look into it and respond when i find something out, maybe its client side problem... :)

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Djoss said:

 

If you go in the "Main" tab of unRAID and click your Cache device, you can see the filesystem.

 

 

Can you try to create another share with the same config and use it as the appdata to see if it's working?

In the appdata share there are 3 more containers running without problems.

 

My array is formatted with xfs
My cache pool consists of 2 devices with btrfs formatted.

 

I have created another share with the same settings as the appdata share. JD crashes.
A new share created without cache. JD crashes.
Creating a folder on the stick via shell "/JD2" works without problems
Create a folder over the shell under "/mnt/disk1/JD2", works without problems


 Is btrfs not supported?

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, RISO said:

In the appdata share there are 3 more containers running without problems.

 

My array is formatted with xfs
My cache pool consists of 2 devices with btrfs formatted.

 

I have created another share with the same settings as the appdata share. JD crashes.
A new share created without cache. JD crashes.
Creating a folder on the stick via shell "/JD2" works without problems
Create a folder over the shell under "/mnt/disk1/JD2", works without problems


 Is btrfs not supported?

It is supported.  I have the same configuration has you and I don't have the issue.

So if I understand correctly, as soon as the config folder is mapped to something under /mnt/user/ it doesn't work, correct?

I guess you are running the latest unRAID?

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.