CPU Temp

9 hours ago, squirrellydw said:

Just says cpu overheating and will be throttled.  Coming from the fix common problem plugin. 

Which means that its being logged in the syslog, which means that your CPU is throttling itself down.  The monitoring by the lowlevel subsystem is far more accurate than any temperature display, as it comes directly from the CPU itself.

• 1 year later...
On 2/28/2018 at 11:18 AM, Squid said:

Which means that its being logged in the syslog, which means that your CPU is throttling itself down.  The monitoring by the lowlevel subsystem is far more accurate than any temperature display, as it comes directly from the CPU itself.

I have just experienced a very strange shutdown (power off during the night) and when I turned the server back on - it was up and running again WITH my mounted drives?

(I don't have auto mount and the volume is encrypted?) Anyway I suspect that higher CPU temperature might me the cause!

But how can I read the temperature logs? (I have the Dynamic CPU temp working) can I export it to Netdata and save the temperature?

I have searched the forum and Apps and sofar come up empty....