essessell

Docker Help

10 posts in this topic Last Reply

I get this error when i run Fix Common Problems

Docker application Xeoma has volumes being passed that are mounted by Unassigned Devices, but they are not mounted with the slave option

How do I fix this...  There is no edit option on the Xeoma container so I would have to include it in the build?  Is there a way to edit the files otherwise?

If you go into the settings for the docker container and select the option to edit one of the path mappings then you can set the access mode there.

OK but other than clicking on the docker icon on the docker tab to pull up settings is there somewhere else i should be looking?  There appears to be no option for editing the config from the drop down on the icon.

7 hours ago, essessell said:

ok I didn't realize there was a container in CA so I used that and now have an edit option.  Hopefully all goes well

Yeah, if you manually install a container via the command prompt, then "edit" will never appear.  Additionally, if you inadvertently delete the template for the installed container from /boot/config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user the same thing will also happen.