Unraid OS version 6.6.6 available

limetech

2 minutes ago, 1812 said:

I was compiling the hp proliant bzimage while running my pfsense firewall, and hosting an external facing cloud. It's usually not that active. Usually runs between 10-30%

I'm using one of the baked in themes.

ah, i see. i use the black theme (but i tried all others and never saw this "line" effect). hmm...?

1 hour ago, Zonediver said:

EDIT2: Would be nice if the gray bar could be green 👍

I actually thought that as well, but then the mike and ike color scheme that is in the hd capacity display might be overwhelming if expanded to the cpu usage bars:

1614781860_ScreenShot2018-12-04at1_27_31PM.png.1423b467689d8ff0be65908da044ac0f.png

mike-and-ike-candy-theater-size-packs-126098-im.jpg.96f9de8da48e4cf3db90de602bc96091.jpg

5 minutes ago, 1812 said:

I just looked, i'm on gray theme (I couldn't remember)

strange, switched once more and now i do see these thin lines as bars as well.

but then, i'm too hooked on the black theme (navi bars, condensed look), so went back. i wish i could get that line-look in the black theme 🙂

7 hours ago, hawihoney said:

Yes, that worked. Colors on Dashboard are correct now.

Can you please elaborate a little bit. Is this a bug or WAD?

This action clears a configuration file on your flash device. Part of a fix introduced some versions ago (can't remember exactly which one)

4 hours ago, trurl said:

If it works in SAFE mode then that would seem to indicate an issue with one of your plugins. SAFE mode just skips plugin loading. Are all your plugins up-to-date?

All plugins and dockers are updated (and working). It's only GUI safe mode (which uses the bzroot-gui file) that works. Regular safe mode, that uses the usual bzroot file doesn't. So it seems to be specific to the bzroot file.

1 hour ago, MortenBN1988 said:

All plugins and dockers are updated (and working). It's only GUI safe mode (which uses the bzroot-gui file) that works. Regular safe mode, that uses the usual bzroot file doesn't. So it seems to be specific to the bzroot file.

Does GUI not-safe mode work? How about if you try GUI not-safe mode but before booting rename your config/plugins folder so none of the plugins load?

5 hours ago, John_M said:

It looks as though your boot flash might be corrupted. You can check it in a PC. You could start a new thread in General Support and post diagnostics.

Server is in a remote location so I can't do this easily. But I did open a thread. Though I get the feeling you are right, and the super.dat got corrupted. Would be nice if that could get fixed without doing another parity rebuild. 

2 minutes ago, bnevets27 said:

Server is in a remote location so I can't do this easily. But I did open a thread. Though I get the feeling you are right, and the super.dat got corrupted. Would be nice if that could get fixed without doing another parity rebuild. 

Please post diagnostics. Tools/Diagnostics