Unraid 6.7.2 Web UI slow/unresponsive

Hello I have been using Unraid for a few months now, however just today I have encountered an issue with access to the web ui. I have no idea what is causing this, when i ping the server from the laptop sometimes I loose all request while others I only loose 25%. 

Here is the diagnostics info downloaded from Tools/Diagnostics

I am happy to answer any questions to help any diagnosis, Thanks in advance.

diagnostics-20191212-0438 - Copy.zip

Probably because of this:

Dec 11 23:02:23 Lilith pulseway: Error while registering online:SOAP 1.1 fault SOAP-ENV:Server[no subcode]#012"Host not found"#012Detail: get host by name failed in tcp_connect()
Dec 11 23:03:04 Lilith pulseway: Error while registering computer:SOAP 1.1 fault SOAP-ENV:Server[no subcode]#012"Host not found"#012Detail: get host by name failed in tcp_connect()
### [PREVIOUS LINE REPEATED 4 TIMES] ###

But I have no idea what these are about, have you tried safe mode?

2 minutes ago, MomSpaghetti said:

Okay is there a command to boot into safe mode, like i said the GUI is basically impossible to get up

It is an option on the boot menu.

if you do not have a keyboard+monitor plugged into your server, you can edit the syslinux/syslinux.cfg file on the flash drive and move the ‘default’ line to the Safe Mode section and then put it back into the server and it will boot into Safe Mode.