[Support] A75G Repo


342 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

On 5/16/2020 at 12:59 AM, tknx said:

So I setup everything in netbox - but your comment about persistance has me worried that if I stop the docker, I'll lose all my work.

 

Where is everything stored? I don't see a folder in appdata...

its stored in Postgres.

thats exactly what the devloper put so im not sure if there is persistence files

On 5/16/2020 at 5:37 AM, Natcoso9955 said:

I dont know if im doming something wrong, or if the lack of instructions is the issue, but i have setup the pterodactly docker, the log has basically nothing in it and i get an error 500 when i click to view the webui.

 

Does anyone actually have a step by step guide of how to use this docker on Unraid?

 


Starting Pterodactyl v0.7.17 in 5 seconds...
[Warning] Disabling HTTPS

src:"192.168.1.185" time:"16/May/2020:02:28:07 +0000" req:"GET / HTTP/1.1" status:"500" agent:"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.138 Safari/537.36" for:"-"
src:"192.168.1.185" time:"16/May/2020:02:28:08 +0000" req:"GET /svg/500.svg HTTP/1.1" status:"404" agent:"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.138 Safari/537.36" for:"-"
src:"192.168.1.185" time:"16/May/2020:02:30:02 +0000" req:"GET / HTTP/1.1" status:"500" agent:"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.138 Safari/537.36" for:"-"
src:"192.168.1.185" time:"16/May/2020:02:30:03 +0000" req:"GET /svg/500.svg HTTP/1.1" status:"404" agent:"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.138 Safari/537.36" for:"-"

 

I very much could have not setup the mariadb properly as that docker also has a massive lack of guide.

Basically looking for someone who has successfully set this up on unraid to provide steps.

Thanks.

 

Database Hostname or IP: Change that to your database ip probably same as your unraid ip 192.168.0.x

Database Name: pterodactly

Database Username: pterodactly

Database Password: pterodactly-password

 

And you need to create the database

sudo mysql -u root -p
CREATE DATABASE pterodactly;
CREATE USER 'pterodactly' IDENTIFIED BY 'Password_here';
GRANT ALL ON pterodactly.* TO 'pterodactly' IDENTIFIED BY 'Password_here' WITH GRANT OPTION;
FLUSH PRIVILEGES;
EXIT;
17 hours ago, TeCH-Guruz said:

@A75GAny chance you could make a nginx proxy conf for the phpbb docker would be great to use this but really not that advanced when it comes to these proxy conf's.

server {
    listen 443 ssl;
    listen [::]:443 ssl;

    server_name phpbb.*;

    include /config/nginx/ssl.conf;

    client_max_body_size 0;

    # enable for ldap auth, fill in ldap details in ldap.conf
    #include /config/nginx/ldap.conf;

    location / {
        # enable the next two lines for http auth
        #auth_basic "Restricted";
        #auth_basic_user_file /config/nginx/.htpasswd;

        # enable the next two lines for ldap auth
        #auth_request /auth;
        #error_page 401 =200 /login;

        include /config/nginx/proxy.conf;
        resolver 127.0.0.11 valid=30s;
        set $upstream_app phpbb;
        set $upstream_port 80;
        set $upstream_proto http;
        proxy_pass $upstream_proto://$upstream_app:$upstream_port;

    }
}

 

Link to post
  • Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Info https://github.com/A75G/docker-templates/blob/master/README.md   Request Docker Template && Template Issues (Cant guarantee anything but will try my best) https:/

It is not so complicated to get it up & running, you just need to know where to start   First thing you need to edit the homeserver.yaml located in /appdata/matrix   Locate

You can do that by modifying the repository that the docker template is using. It looks like it is currently using the "master" tag:   To change it, head out to where it is hosted on d

Posted Images

7 hours ago, A75G said:

its stored in Postgres.

thats exactly what the devloper put so im not sure if there is persistence files

Database Hostname or IP: Change that to your database ip probably same as your unraid ip 192.168.0.x

Database Name: pterodactly

Database Username: pterodactly

Database Password: pterodactly-password

 

And you need to create the database


sudo mysql -u root -p
CREATE DATABASE pterodactly;
CREATE USER 'pterodactly' IDENTIFIED BY 'Password_here';
GRANT ALL ON pterodactly.* TO 'pterodactly' IDENTIFIED BY 'Password_here' WITH GRANT OPTION;
FLUSH PRIVILEGES;
EXIT;

server {
    listen 443 ssl;
    listen [::]:443 ssl;

    server_name phpbb.*;

    include /config/nginx/ssl.conf;

    client_max_body_size 0;

    # enable for ldap auth, fill in ldap details in ldap.conf
    #include /config/nginx/ldap.conf;

    location / {
        # enable the next two lines for http auth
        #auth_basic "Restricted";
        #auth_basic_user_file /config/nginx/.htpasswd;

        # enable the next two lines for ldap auth
        #auth_request /auth;
        #error_page 401 =200 /login;

        include /config/nginx/proxy.conf;
        resolver 127.0.0.11 valid=30s;
        set $upstream_app phpbb;
        set $upstream_port 80;
        set $upstream_proto http;
        proxy_pass $upstream_proto://$upstream_app:$upstream_port;

    }
}

 

That works great buddy much appreciated. The other thing I wanted to know is there any way to make things a bit more accessible for uploading or doesn't everything have to be done via terminal at the minute I have mapped a share on my server to the docker container and just us cp to copy stuff over. It would be great if I could have all user uploads etc go to a separate share rather than sit inside the docker since the docker container could grow a fair bit when the forum starts growing.

Link to post
On 5/14/2020 at 11:24 AM, A75G said:

ill l update it now hopefully smtp problem is solved too

 

Edit: i added the volumes but there is new issues so ill revert it to 2.1.1 and wait until it fixed https://github.com/Leantime/docker-leantime/issues/20

Hi,

 

thank you for creating this. Sadly I have not had success.

 

When I go to 192.168.0.201:8000/install I get:

“No database connection, check your database credentials in your configuration file.“

 

I have 192.168.0.201:3306 for Mariadb

username: root

password that gets me into Mariadb.

Network set to bridge

 

No database gets created in MariaDB by this.

 

Anyhelp is appreciated.

 

thanks h.

 

Edited by hernandito
Link to post

did anyone manage to get email working in phpbb? Nevermind I got email working all I had to do was ignore the instructions that phpbb provide "Do not provide a protocol (ssl:// or tls://)" added ssl:// all working fine.

Edited by TeCH-Guruz
Link to post
22 hours ago, A75G said:

And you need to create the database


sudo mysql -u root -p
CREATE DATABASE pterodactly;
CREATE USER 'pterodactly' IDENTIFIED BY 'Password_here';
GRANT ALL ON pterodactly.* TO 'pterodactly' IDENTIFIED BY 'Password_here' WITH GRANT OPTION;
FLUSH PRIVILEGES;
EXIT;

 

So this is what I'm stuck on, won't work from Maria's console, or unraid console or pterodactyl console.

 

Where am I meant to run these commands from?

Link to post
20 minutes ago, Natcoso9955 said:

So this is what I'm stuck on, won't work from Maria's console, or unraid console or pterodactyl console.

 

Where am I meant to run these commands from?

I installed adminer to make my database shouldn't matter how you make it as long as its there.

Link to post
16 hours ago, TeCH-Guruz said:

That works great buddy much appreciated. The other thing I wanted to know is there any way to make things a bit more accessible for uploading or doesn't everything have to be done via terminal at the minute I have mapped a share on my server to the docker container and just us cp to copy stuff over. It would be great if I could have all user uploads etc go to a separate share rather than sit inside the docker since the docker container could grow a fair bit when the forum starts growing.

I apologize i think i forgot to put the persistence will update the template now

11 hours ago, hernandito said:

Hi,

 

thank you for creating this. Sadly I have not had success.

 

When I go to 192.168.0.201:8000/install I get:

“No database connection, check your database credentials in your configuration file.“

 

I have 192.168.0.201:3306 for Mariadb

username: root

password that gets me into Mariadb.

Network set to bridge

 

No database gets created in MariaDB by this.

 

Anyhelp is appreciated.

 

thanks h.

 

can you try removing the :3306 and leave it as IP only

because it default to 3306

1 hour ago, Natcoso9955 said:

So this is what I'm stuck on, won't work from Maria's console, or unraid console or pterodactyl console.

 

Where am I meant to run these commands from?

The commands should be run on mariadb

and like TeCH-Guruz said adminer might help becuase is webui

 

Link to post
13 hours ago, A75G said:

I apologize i think i forgot to put the persistence will update the template now

 

Looks like the update broke my instal seems like its looking for things in the wrong place maybe one of my extension just got overwritten?

EDIT

Putting all my plugs back got the site live again but I'm still stuck without access to the acp.

Edited by TeCH-Guruz
Link to post
15 hours ago, TeCH-Guruz said:

Looks like the update broke my instal seems like its looking for things in the wrong place maybe one of my extension just got overwritten?

EDIT

Putting all my plugs back got the site live again but I'm still stuck without access to the acp.

I think (not sure) it have to do with database did u reset the tables? after the docker template update

30 minutes ago, tknx said:

All my images vanished for the rack items - so I suspect there is a need for some persistence...

Persistence would be  in PostgreSQL database so if you backup the database it should be there

I'll try to make issue about it on docker developer GitHub

Edited by A75G
Link to post

Ok - question about pterodactyl. I set it up, created the db and users in my MariaDB.

 

I got a 500 page. Then I went to create a user and went through the questionnaire and got: 

  SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name does not resolve  

 

No idea what is going on there... Turned on debug and got a longer version of the same error.

 

1048161043_ScreenShot2020-05-20at15_11_07.thumb.png.2ca2eba78066a7f94c1cac5c72184b7d.png

Link to post
22 hours ago, tknx said:

Ok - question about pterodactyl. I set it up, created the db and users in my MariaDB.

 

I got a 500 page. Then I went to create a user and went through the questionnaire and got: 


  SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name does not resolve  

 

No idea what is going on there... Turned on debug and got a longer version of the same error.

 

1048161043_ScreenShot2020-05-20at15_11_07.thumb.png.2ca2eba78066a7f94c1cac5c72184b7d.png

database http://? you dont need that

just put the database ip which is likely is your unraid ip

Link to post
16 hours ago, itlists said:

Is there a way to pass environment variables for miniflux?

https://miniflux.app/docs/configuration.html

 

I want to have it refresh feeds more often than the default 60 minutes.

Yes you can add the variables on the docker i might add few that is important

13 hours ago, Eggman1414 said:

Has anyone gotten Leantime working with lets encrypt NGINX docker? I keep getting a "Too many redirects" error when trying from outside my network.

 

Link to post
11 hours ago, A75G said:

Yes you can add the variables on the docker i might add few that is important

 

Thank you very much. I no longer get the redirects error but the web page doesn't load correctly. Like the format is all off and what not. What could cause that? I am on the latest version from your template. Also where does leantime save its files, I don't see a folder in appdata.

Link to post
On 5/31/2020 at 3:27 AM, Eggman1414 said:

Thank you very much. I no longer get the redirects error but the web page doesn't load correctly. Like the format is all off and what not. What could cause that? I am on the latest version from your template. Also where does leantime save its files, I don't see a folder in appdata.

Causes dont know web server issues

no folder because its all in database

16 hours ago, tknx said:

Installed the postgresql docker - what is the base? I wanted to install IP4R on it.

 

Also, noted that :latest doesn't pull v12, but instead v11.

Debian

it should give latest but ill look into it

Link to post
On 5/12/2020 at 4:56 PM, codecitymayor said:

Okay, that worked perfectly. Thank you very much. I have spent quite some time trying to get a volume mapped for this, so the configs can persist. I tried having a mount like:


/var/www/html <--> /mnt/user/appdata/leantime

However, I just ended up with an empty /var/www/html. I also tried /, /config, /var/www/html/config, but none of them worked. I want to persistently store SMTP settings in the config file. I am not seeing any environment variables I can pass to the container to run these configs. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Am I just missing something stupid?

How does your leantime container look when viewed outside of your home network? Mine looks like this for example: 

Screenshot 2020-06-02 at 6.44.45 PM.png

Link to post
13 hours ago, A75G said:

Causes dont know web server issues

no folder because its all in database

Debian

it should give latest but ill look into it

Ended up fixing it based on this issue: https://github.com/Leantime/leantime/issues/231

Comes down to since this is a subdomain and http rejecting certain elements on the page, I needed to add the variable -e LEAN_APP_URL=https://leantime.domain.com. Once that was added, the web page loads perfectly fine. Maybe make the template have that field as a optional field. 

Link to post
7 hours ago, Eggman1414 said:

Ended up fixing it based on this issue: https://github.com/Leantime/leantime/issues/231

Comes down to since this is a subdomain and http rejecting certain elements on the page, I needed to add the variable -e LEAN_APP_URL=https://leantime.domain.com. Once that was added, the web page loads perfectly fine. Maybe make the template have that field as a optional field. 

Good find I'll add it to the template never saw it in https://github.com/Leantime/leantime#installation-via-docker

2 hours ago, Mirano said:

i just installed Wifi-Card.

 

Where do i have the option to change the text on the website? i want to translate it to dutch

 

 

I don't know probably change few lines on this GitHub

https://github.com/bndw/wifi-card

Link to post

Hi Op,

 

Just installed airsonic-advanced. 

I cannot, for some reason, change admin password.  

When I make the change in the credentials section and hit save and log out, I still get the warning to update admin password and admin password is unchanged.

Are you seeing the same?

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.