Ultimate UNRAID Dashboard (UUD)

3 minutes ago, stFfn said:

thats what i tryed to follow but i got stuck at the telegraf settings as i mentioned ;)

I can post my Telegraf Config later today. What SPECIFICALLY are you stuck on? If you read my instructions on page 1, you just need to enable certain features by removing the comment “#” in front.

8 minutes ago, stFfn said:

thats what i tryed to follow but i got stuck at the telegraf settings as i mentioned

Are you installing each of the docker containers separately (Telegraf, InfluxDB, Grafana) and trying to configure each one as per that guide?  I assume so or why follow the guide!

I found it much easier to install the Grafana unRAID Stack (GUS) docker container which installs and configures all three containers.  After that, all I had to do was make sure the telegraf.conf was configured for the sources I wanted (basically uncommenting a few lines and adding one source that was "missing").  I then imported UUD as the dashboard used in GUS.  It was all very easy compared to trying to work with the containers individually.

i got stuck at this part.

Uncomment the following plugins and lines:

HDD temps/stats:  [[inputs.smart]]

CPU temps:  [[inputs.sensors]] and  attributes = true(This is default set to false)

Network:  [[inputs.net]] and  interfaces = ["eth0"] ect

Netstat: [[inputs.netstat]]

Docker: [[inputs.docker]] and endpoint = "unix:///var/run/docker.sock"

i will try to use the GUS now :)

24 minutes ago, Hoopster said:

I found it much easier to install the Grafana unRAID Stack (GUS) docker container which installs and configures all three containers.  After that, all I had to do was make sure the telegraf.conf was configured for the sources I wanted (basically uncommenting a few lines and adding one source that was "missing").  I then imported UUD as the dashboard used in GUS.  It was all very easy compared to trying to work with the containers individually.

GUS includes UUD 1.3 with my permission. I am not sure if @testdasi has included my latest release UUD 1.4. However, as Hoopster said, you can manually import version 1.4, and soon 1.5, right into Grafana once GUS is installed.

Edited by falconexe
Just now, falconexe said:

GUS includes UUD 1.3 with my permission. I am not sure if @testdasi has included my latest release UUD 1.4. However, as Hoopster said, you can manually import version 1.4, and soon 1.5, right into Grafana once GUS is installed.

Once more thing. Since UUD version 1.5 will be using Varken to source Plex stats (via Tautulli), GUS will no longer provide all functionality out of the box (unless @testdasi adds Varken support).

You will still need to install and configure Plex/Tautuilli/Varken if you want to see Plex stats. If Plex is of no interest to you, then you can just remove those panels and just get the 1.5 code updates everywhere else.

6 minutes ago, falconexe said:

1.4 is not included. how can i import 1.4? i dont see a upload button like there usually is in grafana.

if i try to copy it in the right folder over network i cant because i dont have permission 😕

5 minutes ago, stFfn said:

im not logged in. and i dont see the option to creat an accout. :( do i have to do this somewhere else?

Down at the bottom on the left side of Grafana is where you can log in and manage accounts and preferences.

Logged out it will look a little different, but there should be a log in option.

image.png.507add9fcd05ccadb3ccff67d350b783.png

• Thanks 1
Just now, Hoopster said:

Down at the bottom on the left side of Grafana is where you can log in and manage accounts and preferences.

Logged out it will look a little different, but there should be a log in option.

image.png.507add9fcd05ccadb3ccff67d350b783.png

Yes i tryed that. but i can only log in. but without an accout thats kinda difficult xD

thats why im asking where i can creat an account ;)

2 minutes ago, stFfn said:

Yes i tryed that. but i can only log in. but without an accout thats kinda difficult xD

thats why im asking where i can creat an account ;)

When I installed the GUS docker there was an admin account already setup in Grafana I believe.  I have changed the password so I do not remember the default password.  Perhaps it is documented in the dockerhub or github pages for GUS (looking now to see what it says about adding or changing account info).

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Hoopster said:

When I installed the GUS docker there was an admin account already setup in Grafana I believe.  I have changed the password so I do not remember the default password.  Perhaps it is documented in the dockerhub or github pages for GUS (looking now to see what it says about adding or changing account info).

admin 

admin 

thx ;)