Jump to content

Bolagnaise

Members
  • Content Count

    30
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Bolagnaise last won the day on March 23

Bolagnaise had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

2 Neutral

About Bolagnaise

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I found it, you put me on the right path, it was a shares issue and i had a 4k movies folder left over on disk 2 on my array, which was appearing in the union mount before the script ran.
  2. @DZMM I’m sure the answer is in here somewhere but ill ask anyway, i created a 4K movies folder in unionfs, but i accidentally did it before the mount was active, now everytime i do a server reboot, that folder is always there (completely empty) and i have to manually delete it to get the mount to start. how do i fix this?
  3. I’ve never used SpaceInvaders script, are you creating directories and mounting them using the script? I highly Highly recommend using the scripts created on page 1 by DZMM for mounting G drive, as it will stop you getting API bans from google.
  4. No idea, my rclone version in unraid says: ‘Version 2019.10.13b Fusermount compatibility fix for future unRaid versions
  5. Latest rclone update fixes the fusermount3 issue. Unmount, Upgrade rclone and remove the GO file Symlink line, remount.
  6. Yeah it’s defiantly related to the router, but as I said, I just reduced the BW limit to 3000 and it no longer drops anymore.
  7. @DZMM So I tried running the upload script last night and the mount immediately disconnected and was throwing errors in the mount log saying it couldn’t pull the api key, which made me realise exactly what the original issue was, I had BW set to 9000 in the script, and I use a 5G router to perform the uploads but it only has a 4G uplink speed of around 45mbps. So basically everytime the script ran it would cause my router to crash and the mount would disconnect, as soon as I stopped the upload/rebooted it would work again. maybe a warning to everyone to change the BW limit as a must. @jamesac2 only has a 10Mbps upload so maybe that’s why he’s also getting disconnects.
  8. No worries man, that the way it is, everything works completely fine...until it doesnt. You have done everyone a service so I don’t mind a few late nights troubleshooting, your literally saving me money with this script. anyway, 12 hours uptime now, zero dismounts and I successfully moved my everything onto a brand new unraid build in new hardware. looks like it’s fixed.
  9. Everything has been stable for the past 6 hours, no drops. Things i have done. 1. Downgrade Unraid to 6.6.7 2. Switch to Rclone non beta 3. add --vfs-cache-mode writes to my mount script i read that when using VFS cache, that the --buffer-size should be set too 0, is that correct?
  10. Nothing is pointed to mount_rclone, everything is using mount_unionfs. Ive just done a brand new unraid install as well on new hardware. this seems like the issue as you said before https://forums.unraid.net/bug-reports/stable-releases/67x-very-slow-array-concurrent-performance-r605/?do=findComment&comment=5488
  11. @DZMM im getting these errors appear in the mount log now. 2019/09/23 23:06:40 ERROR : Movies/3 Lives (2019)/3.Lives.2019.WEBDL-1080p.mp4: WriteFileHandle: Can't open for write without O_TRUNC on existing file without --vfs-cache-mode >= writes so i added ''--vfs-cache-mode writes'' to the mount script (https://github.com/rclone/rclone/issues/961) I got 2019/09/23 23:12:31 INFO : Cleaned the cache: objects 1 (was 4), total size 0 (was 0) i have no idea what ive done, but the error has gone away. No idea if its fixed my error yet.
  12. Logs said input/output error. But now I’m doing cleanup scripts and it’s working so IDK. When clone union is released, will you write up a new tutorial. I will love you long time if you do 😘
  13. @DZMM I just ran the cleanup script and it immediately killed the mount. Could that be an issue? #!/bin/bash ####### Check if script already running ########## if [[ -f "/mnt/user/appdata/other/rclone/rclone_cleanup" ]]; then echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: Exiting as script already running." exit else touch /mnt/user/appdata/other/rclone/rclone_cleanup fi ####### End Check if script already running ########## ################### Clean-up UnionFS Folder ######################### echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: starting unionfs cleanup." find /mnt/user/mount_unionfs/google_vfs/.unionfs -name '*_HIDDEN~' | while read line; do oldPath=${line#/mnt/user/mount_unionfs/google_vfs/.unionfs} newPath=/mnt/user/mount_rclone/google_vfs${oldPath%_HIDDEN~} rm "$newPath" rm "$line" done find "/mnt/user/mount_unionfs/google_vfs/.unionfs" -mindepth 1 -type d -empty -delete rm /mnt/user/appdata/other/rclone/rclone_cleanup exit
  14. Yeah I’m going to test 1 by 1 as suggested, I’m only running radarr, Ombi, letsencrypt, and Tautulli on the machine. My next step if none of that works is to stop everything and rebuild unraid into a new machine. I want to switch my plex server and everything over to unraid as it’s all on windows currently. Just need to do it.