Moved to a new house - can't get server to connect to internet

24 minutes ago, Squid said:

Are you sure it's connected to the ethernet?  It shows that it's not.

It's plugged into the router, other devices connected are working. i guess i'm not sure why it's not working, the same setup at the old place was working fine

I looked at your Diagnostics file.  You have two NIC's detected and you have a static IP address assigned.

This is your configuration:

IPADDR=192.168.1.110
NETMASK=255.255.255.0
GATEWAY=192.168.4.1
BONDING="yes"
BRIDGING="yes"

Are you using the same router as you were before?  (The Gateway is not a standard configuration...)

Neither one of the NIC's are reporting that it has a working link!    Double check connections and cables.  (Look at the lights on the RJ-45 connectors and read the MB manual for what the colors mean. )

3 hours ago, Frank1940 said:

I looked at your Diagnostics file.  You have two NIC's detected and you have a static IP address assigned.

This is your configuration:

IPADDR=192.168.1.110
NETMASK=255.255.255.0
GATEWAY=192.168.4.1
BONDING="yes"
BRIDGING="yes"

Are you using the same router as you were before?  (The Gateway is not a standard configuration...)

Neither one of the NIC's are reporting that it has a working link!    Double check connections and cables.  (Look at the lights on the RJ-45 connectors and read the MB manual for what the colors mean. )

From the info Frank has reviewed you need to change the default gw. They are not in the same subnet and the server will never find the gw.

What is the gateway on the other devices and subnet mask.

Simpler to just let server use DHCP then if you want a static IP assign it in the router. Assigning it in the server, and then plugging the server into a new router on a different subnet, is the reason for your problem.

1 hour ago, jonathanm said:

delete the network.cfg file

and it will use DHCP by default.