Missing Flash device error

Not quite sure what you have done?    Are you saying you can no longer boot from the flash drive?  What you said implies you might have removed the flash drive while UnRaid was running?   You cannot do this without upsetting UnRaid - the flash drive must be plugged in all the time Unraid is running.

Unless the USB port you're plugged into lost power (highly unlikely) during the power cut, it wasn't related.  You probably only noticed it when going to the Apps tab.  Use a different port, ideally USB2.  And as itimpi stated, you cannot pull the flash drive out without first shutting down the server

16 hours ago, trurl said:

Your license only works with the original flash drive it was registered to. You have to transfer the license.

Post a screenshot

i have just asked for a key because my GUID was not the same which is logical o well got fed up with it. 

now i have a problem that my dockers are not all working i stopped the ones that do not work.

i cant edit them or lunch the WEBUI 

container.PNG