"SimpleFeatures" Plugin - Version 1.0.11

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to axeman: so we all should have a production unit and a test unit? It should just have been tested more properly before releasing a package which give already an error on unRAID's main page and to resolve it one required an updated .plg and .tgz package which were both not included.

to trurl: I have the stock unraid 5rc16c OS (hope my signature will show it too) and off course SimpleFeatures mandatory core webGui (and few other add ons). No matter what I do but the webserver remains STOPPED.

Meanwhile I can have lighttpd running to have Spotweb running, but as the instructions to install Spotweb all refer to using the SimpleFeatures webserver I would rather use that one too. But if it is just poorly tested beta then I will stay away from it.

Instead of adding the syslog, here are the results (basically looking good, except maybe for):

a couple of times the following ACPI error, but I guess / trust not important as it is just realted to possible sleep mode

kernel: ACPI Error: [DSSP] Namespace lookup failure, AE_NOT_FOUND (20130117/psargs-359) (Errors)

kernel: ACPI Error: Method parse/execution failed [\_SB_.PCI0.SAT0.SPT0._GTF] (Node f304da50), AE_NOT_FOUND (20130117/psparse-537)

then a couple of errors related to snap plug in - should I delete it although in future I really may want to use it (if an error at all?)

logger: snap/JSON/doc/Services_JSON/Services_JSON_Error.html (Errors)

logger: snap/JSON/doc/Services_JSON/Services_JSON_ErrorSuppression_TestCase.html (Errors)

logger: snap/JSON/doc/errors.html (Errors)

then (if an error at all?)

logger: #  * Extensive error-handling mechanism, mirroring OpenSSL's error codes (Errors

then a minor issue - what is this?:

avahi-daemon[26196]: WARNING: No NSS support for mDNS detected, consider installing nss-mdns! (Minor Issues)

then another minor issue - but seems to be resolved in the next line (and not related SF)

useradd[27601]: failed adding user 'mysql', data deleted (Minor Issues)

usermod[27604]: add 'mysql' to group 'users'

another minor issue - what is this?

emhttp: shcmd (87): killall -HUP smbd (Minor Issues)

So in my opion from the syslog and checking the internet, only mDNS may be of importance; correct?

a couple of times the following ACPI error, but I guess / trust not important as it is just realted to possible sleep mode

kernel: ACPI Error: [DSSP] Namespace lookup failure, AE_NOT_FOUND (20130117/psargs-359) (Errors)

kernel: ACPI Error: Method parse/execution failed [\_SB_.PCI0.SAT0.SPT0._GTF] (Node f304da50), AE_NOT_FOUND (20130117/psparse-537)

Very common, occurs in many syslogs.  There are apparently many minor technical issues in the BIOS's of many machines.

then (if an error at all?)

logger: #  * Extensive error-handling mechanism, mirroring OpenSSL's error codes (Errors

Almost certainly not an issue, the flagging of syslog errors traps any lines that include the word 'error'.

then a minor issue - what is this?:

avahi-daemon[26196]: WARNING: No NSS support for mDNS detected, consider installing nss-mdns! (Minor Issues)

This line occurs in all syslogs for very recent UnRAID releases.  Harmless.

another minor issue - what is this?

emhttp: shcmd (87): killall -HUP smbd (Minor Issues)

Not an issue, should not be marked as a 'Minor Issue'.

I just updated to 5.0rc16c and noticed that the Simple Features menu now looks different. The View folders are next to the Disk# and the smart options are no longer available from within the disk menu from the main screen. I also noticed a new option under Utils called Page Map. Did the plugins change their look or did I do something wrong?

Ignore my post. I found my answers 7 pages back. I guess I need to wait for the 5.0 final before this is corrected.

A vote to drop and focus on stock gui . be nice if you could make the sleep and email plugins work with stock though.

I think this begs the question of exactly how involved speeding_ant is in the new webGUI? If heavily involved, he should continue to work to advance it. If less involved, or limited by lime tech in terms of creativity or innovation, then I would love to see the added features of SF grafted on to the stock webGUI, which is the part speeding_ant could focus on.

A vote to drop and focus on stock gui . be nice if you could make the sleep and email plugins work with stock though.

I think this begs the question of exactly how involved speeding_ant is in the new webGUI? If heavily involved, he should continue to work to advance it. If less involved, or limited by lime tech in terms of creativity or innovation, then I would love to see the added features of SF grafted on to the stock webGUI, which is the part speeding_ant could focus on.

Sounds good to me, was what I was saying / thinking you used more words lol

Just installed SimpleFeatures this evening and now I can't get on to webGUI, and none of my shares are starting. Not sure what I have done wrong - I installed them by putting the plugin files in the plugin folder! Tried deleting the plugins but some how it seems to reappear on every reboot.

My syslog is here:

http://pastebin.com/YySC4iee

I can still connect to the server using UnMenu and telnet. Any ideas what has gone wrong!

Just installed SimpleFeatures this evening and now I can't get on to webGUI, and none of my shares are starting. Not sure what I have done wrong - I installed them by putting the plugin files in the plugin folder! Tried deleting the plugins but some how it seems to reappear on every reboot.

My syslog is here:

http://pastebin.com/YySC4iee

I can still connect to the server using UnMenu and telnet. Any ideas what has gone wrong!

Your syslog clearly shows SimpleFeatures being loaded from /boot/plugins so you have not deleted them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just installed the plugin and getting this error - Warning: parse_ini_file(/simpleFeatures.system.stats.ini): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/webGui/include/myPage_content.php(61) : eval()'d code on line 12

I picked a handful of plugins not all - I downloaded the plugin 1.0.10-noarch from the site, and it looks like it loaded ok, Im using Unraid 5.0 - is my problem the having happening per im using the new webui in the stock 5.0 version? Ive also included a snapshot of the error above

error.PNG.6df9c1af62cec9842b49ccc06fbcd993.PNG

• 2 weeks later...

Just installed the plugin and getting this error - Warning: parse_ini_file(/simpleFeatures.system.stats.ini): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/webGui/include/myPage_content.php(61) : eval()'d code on line 12

I picked a handful of plugins not all - I downloaded the plugin 1.0.10-noarch from the site, and it looks like it loaded ok, Im using Unraid 5.0 - is my problem the having happening per im using the new webui in the stock 5.0 version? Ive also included a snapshot of the error above

New to unRaid and these plugins looked great, but I'm getting the same error as ajgoyt. Are we all just out of luck? Any alternatives to some of these?

New to unRaid and these plugins looked great, but I'm getting the same error as ajgoyt. Are we all just out of luck? Any alternatives to some of these?

SimpleFeatures plugins don't work with the new 5.0 webgui from Tom. I bet that's the problem.

• Squid locked this topic