"SimpleFeatures" Plugin - Version 1.0.11

Hi there... apologies for just jumping in with a new topic but tried a new tread and got no response :( Trying to run Openphoto/Trovebox and I can get the page to load but there's a lot of graphic / layout issues and guessing is a missing dependency / module but I can't for the life of me figure it out. Anyone got any suggestions / places I could look??  Googled and read through everything I could think and nada :/

Ok, ill try a different tack! Is there a way I can add additional php modules to ensure all mentioned in the various openphoto install guides are enabled?!

In /boot/config/simpleFeatures/ there is a php.ini file. Edit this, and enable the modules you want to be loaded.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for getting back mate! I'm happy with enabling modules in the php.ini file; but the various setup instructions mention modules which aren't detailed in php.ini, and so guessing weren't included when php was compiled?! Thanks for any help!

Thanks for getting back mate! I'm happy with enabling modules in the php.ini file; but the various setup instructions mention modules which aren't detailed in php.ini, and so guessing weren't included when php was compiled?! Thanks for any help!

Interesting - what modules are those?

I use the stock standard PHP package.

This is the best setup instructions I could find using lighttpd as opposed to Apache: https://github.com/unhosted/openphoto/blob/master/documentation/guides/InstallationUbuntuLighttpd.markdown

When I run through that and enable everything I see in php.ini which the guide mentions, I can access the setup page but there's no graphics or anything which leads me to think I'm missing something important ( picture attached; it's first thing in the morning so its just a screen capture from my phone but hopefully you get the idea! )

vupupyju.jpg

Install Instructions:

If you're migrating from an earlier version (before version 1.0.5), MAKE BACKUP OF FLASH DRIVE AS YOUR SETTINGS WILL BE DELETED!!!

For upgrade from 1.0.4 or below, you need to remove:

• /boot/extra/simpleFeatures* files
  • /boot/config/plugins/simpleFeatures/ folder

Freewill login: root
Linux 3.9.6p-unRAID.
root@Freewill:~# cd ..
root@Freewill:/# cd boot
root@Freewill:/boot# ls
bzimage*      license.txt*        menu.c32*          readme.txt*
bzroot*       logs/               packages/          syslinux.cfg*
config/       make_bootable.bat*  preclear_disk.sh*  syslinux.exe*
ldlinux.sys*  memtest*            preclear_reports/  unmenu/
root@Freewill:/boot#

I don't have the extra folder on version 1.0.0. Can I just continue and delete the other folder listed above to start the upgrade process to the latest SF?

Thanks!

I followed the install instructions, but I'm still seeing v 1.0.0 at the bottom of my screen.

1) I didn't have /boot/extra

2) Removed boot/config/plugins/simpleFeatures/ with rm -r simpleFeatures

3) Created boot/plugins with mkdir plugins

4) Copied *.plg to boot/plugins

5) Rebooted

SF interface would not load. Had to clear cache. Now it loads, but as above, the version listed is still 1.0.0.

Inside boot/plugins is a new dir, simpleFeatures.

\config\plugins\simpleFeatures\ was created again and contains a simpleFeatures.cfg, php.ini., lightpd.cfg, and each plugin (previous version) is listed as a .png and .tgz file.

All of the old version .plg files are also listed in the previous directory: config\plugins.

Any ideas what I should do now?

I 'm trying to get Simple features to display my cpu and mb temperatures on the labels right next to log and info.

I am able to see my temperatures on unmenu, i did manage to get my sensors recognized thanks to MROW here at the forums.  So i was wondering what else do i need to do for simple features to detect them.

Thanks.

I figured it out.

Thank you all.

So what did you do? I am seeing the same issue and would like some pointers on getting the actual temps displayed :-)

I 'm trying to get Simple features to display my cpu and mb temperatures on the labels right next to log and info.

I am able to see my temperatures on unmenu, i did manage to get my sensors recognized thanks to MROW here at the forums.  So i was wondering what else do i need to do for simple features to detect them.

Thanks.

I figured it out.

Thank you all.

So what did you do? I am seeing the same issue and would like some pointers on getting the actual temps displayed :-)

I would love to be able to display this info as well, at the moment they are blank.

Any guides, I am using a Asus P8H77-I Mini ITX for my small unRAID build and this would be a good monitor but I guess I can do without, just a bit jealous  ;D

Thanks.

I figured it out.

Thank you all.

I would love to be able to display this info as well, at the moment they are blank.

Any guides, I am using a Asus P8H77-I Mini ITX for my small unRAID build and this would be a good monitor but I guess I can do without, just a bit jealous  ;D

This is what i did , few days before i worked on this i was asking around about how to get sensors to display my actual temperatures and stuff.  you can refer to this post here . http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=28228.msg250594#msg250594 after running the sensors detect wizard i knew the chip name to use with modprobe on my go script.

Looking around more i found out i had to create a sensors.conf file inside /etc/sensors.d/ which i did with the following :

# lm-sensors config

chip "nct6776-isa-0290"

label temp2 "CPU Temp"

label temp1 "MB Temp"

however the label names differ depending on your sensors output.  After you figure that out you need to create the sensors.conf file on a folder like /boot/custom and add something like

cp /boot/custom/sensors.conf /etc/sensors.d

to your go script so everytime you reboot your Unraid box it will work still.

Thats how i did it.

Hi I noticed that with simple features 1.0.11 we cant change the drive smb sharing parameters. it only shows in the cashe drive. on all others it just shows the drive format and that is it see pics.

With out Simple Features all drives look like Cashe drive.

Is there a setting that modifies this? or just a glitch? :'(

disk_2.jpg.8d4398e9a836720e553762eda144e6c8.jpg

cashe.jpg.83c92bdbd47da66d8de8b876970772cc.jpg

Hi I noticed that with simple features 1.0.11 we cant change the drive smb sharing parameters. it only shows in the cashe drive. on all others it just shows the drive format and that is it see pics.

With out Simple Features all drives look like Cashe drive.

Is there a setting that modifies this? or just a glitch? :'(

Its an issue with simple features at the moment seems like, i wanted to modify smb settings and i had to disable simplefeatures to be able to do it.  I hope now that we are close to a stable release simplefeatures gets updated.

I've gotten a sensor to display, but it only has 1 temperature.

HOWEVER, after running sensors-detect, there's another sensor it found.

Driver `it87':

* ISA bus, address 0xe80

Chip `ITE IT8718F Super IO Sensors' (confidence: 9)

Driver `k10temp' (autoloaded):

* Chip `AMD Family 10h thermal sensors' (confidence: 9)

I can't get the it87 to display any info. After googling a bit, does it driver not get loaded by the kernel? Apparently this driver has a lot more system information.

EDIT: Sounds like this:

http://www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/FAQ/Chapter3#Mysensorshavestoppedworkinginkernel2.6.31

Which I found in this thread:

http://www.spinics.net/lists/lm-sensors/msg38608.html

I'm not too familiar with the lower-level aspects of unix and the kernel. Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks.

I figured it out.

Thank you all.

This is what i did , few days before i worked on this i was asking around about how to get sensors to display my actual temperatures and stuff.  you can refer to this post here . http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=28228.msg250594#msg250594 after running the sensors detect wizard i knew the chip name to use with modprobe on my go script.

Looking around more i found out i had to create a sensors.conf file inside /etc/sensors.d/ which i did with the following :

# lm-sensors config

chip "nct6776-isa-0290"

label temp2 "CPU Temp"

label temp1 "MB Temp"

however the label names differ depending on your sensors output.  After you figure that out you need to create the sensors.conf file on a folder like /boot/custom and add something like

cp /boot/custom/sensors.conf /etc/sensors.d

to your go script so everytime you reboot your Unraid box it will work still.

Thats how i did it.

Hi Folks,

since i use unraid 5.0rc16c i have some missing things on the Main-Page:

Column "Used" is gone and "Total" also - can someone confirm this?

Is it a known issue or was it removed by the Developers?

Thanks for your Help

Zonediver

This is missing from mine, too, although I don't exactly recall what it looked like now lol. There was a summary row beneath all the devices, correct?

Hi Folks,

since i use unraid 5.0rc16c i have some missing things on the Main-Page:

Column "Used" is gone and "Total" also - can someone confirm this?

Is it a known issue or was it removed by the Developers?

Thanks for your Help

Zonediver

Go back to page 177 in this same topic for a discussion of this issue - won't get fixed until v5 final is released.

Hi everyone, just upgraded my trusty 4.7 server to 5.0rc and everything has gone smoothly so far *knocks on wood*.

This is the first time I have heard and used Simple Features and what a very pleasant surprise it has been!

I've enabled the email feature and am tweaking the timing and I have a question:

Q: If I set my email frequency to 1440 minutes (24 hours) and an emergency happens, will I have to wait til the next email update or will the system send the email immediately due to the urgent nature of the emergency?

Thanks!

• Squid locked this topic