"SimpleFeatures" Plugin - Version 1.0.11

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed one little bug. When you display the Log modal, the links in the menu grey out (i saw there was a javascript function either in the HTML or included JS file) that adds a CSS style to your menu's links. However, when you close the Log modal, the links don't revert back to white.

Screen%20shot%202011-06-29%20at%209.44.51%20PM.png

Screen%20shot%202011-06-29%20at%209.45.29%20PM.png

That's an issue with emhttp update.html file. Unfortunately it invokes a script that changes link colours of the parent window.

I will try and reverse this on modal close, but for there to truly be a template based unRAID that sort of stuff shouldn't be included in the finished product.

Just more of a good thing :).

I've only got 2 questions centered around system profiler...

My motherboard info is mostly blank, only showing UUID and Wake-up Type, should I be seeing something here yet?  My mobo is an Intel D945GCLF2D.  And under System Boot information, it's saying "No errors detected", not sure if this is correct or not.

Thanks,

Al

Thanks for checking! Essentially I'm just using decode, which pulls information from BIOS and other places. If you don't see anything, chances are Intel didn't put any information in your motherboard firmware.

Might be worth updating your BIOS if you can, they might have put more information on there in a later update.

No errors sounds about right. If it detects errors on POST, eg faulty ram chip, then it will put it in System Boot Information.

Cheers!

Figures, i'm at the latest bios.  Not to worried about it, i'm saving my pennies for a new Supermicro board, not sure if it'll be atom or i3.

ok, then I'd say that from all the stuff I checked, I'm not seeing any errors, other than "gaps" in some of the system profiler data. 

Thanks again, lovin this add on.  Showed it to two friends who I've shown unraid before and they loved it.  One is putting together a system now with spare parts :)

New Release! Check first post for more download and details!

Improvements:

System profiler

Modals for System information and logs

Ability for logs to open in new window from modal

Bug Fixes:

No more errors on Stats page

CSS fixes for menu bar & page length

Various CSS improvements

Screen_shot_2011-07-06_at_11_25.09_AM.png.dfc661c79c89d5bd8b5b768fd9e4843d.png

Screen_shot_2011-07-06_at_11_25.20_AM.png.940aed1e9abed28fd799d34c274f9d54.png

Screen_shot_2011-07-06_at_11_25.34_AM.png.4565c848bece9afe8a4e44a534dc7449.png

I haven't tested SimpleFeatures on the new unRAID yet. Will be doing that tomorrow, so in mean time my suggestion is not to use it.

There are changes made into the template file, which needs to be edited by me and then bought into SimpleFeatures again.

Understood, I was just poking around and passed back what I ran into...  BTW that problem is fixed in 5.0beta8c 5.0beta8b (my mistake, jumped a version during my overnight).

I haven't tested SimpleFeatures on the new unRAID yet. Will be doing that tomorrow, so in mean time my suggestion is not to use it.

There are changes made into the template file, which needs to be edited by me and then bought into SimpleFeatures again.

Understood, I was just poking around and passed back what I ran into...  BTW that problem is fixed in 5.0beta8c

Actually fixed in 8b, and you jumped the gun on speeding_ant, always test plain vanilla first. You posted in both posts about the same problem and it had nothing to do with SF plugin. Just sayin...

• Squid locked this topic