[SUPPORT] GRTGBLN - DOCKER TEMPLATES

I'm guessing the env.example file from here: https://github.com/Mintplex-Labs/anything-llm/blob/master/docker/.env.example is correct. 

Also, I navigated to  "/mnt/user/appdata/anythingllm" in the unraid terminal and ran the command. 

root@GoodRaid:/mnt/user/appdata/anythingllm# touch anythingllm.db
root@GoodRaid:/mnt/user/appdata/anythingllm#

Is the result.

Am I missing something else?

Should l get more of an output?

Do I need to do "docker pull mintplexlabs/anythingllm" to force an update or just delete the template and reinstall via CA?

44 minutes ago, scottygood said:

I'm guessing the env.example file from here: https://github.com/Mintplex-Labs/anything-llm/blob/master/docker/.env.example is correct. 

Also, I navigated to  "/mnt/user/appdata/anythingllm" in the unraid terminal and ran the command. 

root@GoodRaid:/mnt/user/appdata/anythingllm# touch anythingllm.db
root@GoodRaid:/mnt/user/appdata/anythingllm#

Is the result.

Am I missing something else?

Should l get more of an output?

Do I need to do "docker pull mintplexlabs/anythingllm" to force an update or just delete the template and reinstall via CA?

You should just need to restart the app now that the file it expects is there.

current log states:

Error: SQLite database error
attempt to write a readonly database
   0: sql_schema_connector::sql_migration_persistence::initialize
           with namespaces=None
             at schema-engine/connectors/sql-schema-connector/src/sql_migration_persistence.rs:14
   1: schema_core::state::ApplyMigrations
             at schema-engine/core/src/state.rs:201

Collector hot directory and tmp storage wiped!
Document processor app listening on port 8888
Environment variables loaded from .env
Prisma schema loaded from prisma/schema.prisma

✔ Generated Prisma Client (v5.3.1) to ./node_modules/@prisma/client in 224ms

Start using Prisma Client in Node.js (See: https://pris.ly/d/client)
```
import { PrismaClient } from '@prisma/client'
const prisma = new PrismaClient()
```
or start using Prisma Client at the edge (See: https://pris.ly/d/accelerate)
```
import { PrismaClient } from '@prisma/client/edge'
```

See other ways of importing Prisma Client: http://pris.ly/d/importing-client

Datasource "db": SQLite database "anythingllm.db" at "file:../storage/anythingllm.db"

17 migrations found in prisma/migrations

Does this look right? Is there supposed to be a WebUI? I don't have one of those. I ask because "The all-in-one AI app for any LLM with full RAG and AI Agent capabilities." sounds like a WebUI is included. I'm very new to all of this, I come from a Windows background. Been dabbling in a bit of this and that, enough to not Royally screw it all up. 

LocalAI:
Why is it not possible to change the port. 8080 is being used already and I have to change it to something else.
The template does start, but its not accessible through the new port.
How is it possible to enable gpu utilization when I have a CPU with an iGPU. I tried adding the /dev/dri flag inside the template but no luck.

Edited by Ikeasofa
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Ikeasofa said:

LocalAI:
Why is it not possible to change the port. 8080 is being used already and I have to change it to something else.
The template does start, but its not accessible through the new port.
How is it possible to enable gpu utilization when I have a CPU with an iGPU. I tried adding the /dev/dri flag inside the template but no luck.

RE: Port, update to template coming in the next few hours:

RE: iGPU, as far as I know, LocalAI only supports Nvidia CUDA, not iGPU.

https://localai.io/features/gpu-acceleration/index.html

Edited by grtgbln
18 minutes ago, scottygood said:

current log states:

Error: SQLite database error
attempt to write a readonly database
   0: sql_schema_connector::sql_migration_persistence::initialize
           with namespaces=None
             at schema-engine/connectors/sql-schema-connector/src/sql_migration_persistence.rs:14
   1: schema_core::state::ApplyMigrations
             at schema-engine/core/src/state.rs:201

Collector hot directory and tmp storage wiped!
Document processor app listening on port 8888

✔ Generated Prisma Client (v5.3.1) to ./node_modules/@prisma/client in 224ms

Start using Prisma Client in Node.js (See: https://pris.ly/d/client)
```
import { PrismaClient } from '@prisma/client'
```
or start using Prisma Client at the edge (See: https://pris.ly/d/accelerate)
```
import { PrismaClient } from '@prisma/client/edge'
```

See other ways of importing Prisma Client: http://pris.ly/d/importing-client

Datasource "db": SQLite database "anythingllm.db" at "file:../storage/anythingllm.db"

17 migrations found in prisma/migrations

Does this look right? Is there supposed to be a WebUI? I don't have one of those. I ask because "The all-in-one AI app for any LLM with full RAG and AI Agent capabilities." sounds like a WebUI is included. I'm very new to all of this, I come from a Windows background. Been dabbling in a bit of this and that, enough to not Royally screw it all up. 

> attempt to write a readonly database

Sounds like a permissions issue between the container and the database file you created.

2 hours ago, grtgbln said:

> attempt to write a readonly database

Sounds like a permissions issue between the container and the database file you created.

Need to chown -R nobody:users /path/to/anythingllm dir and then do the newperm command . Well that fixed it for me. 

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, BillyJ said:

Need to chown -R nobody:users /path/to/anythingllm dir and then do the newperm command . Well that fixed it for me. 

Can also be achieved using the file manager plugin for unraid.

I wasn't familiar with the newperms command so I tried to use the file manager plugin and was getting frustrated as I couldn't see a reason for the failure to allow access after I changed it, but what I was missing was that the directory itself as well as the file need to be set. In my case, I had to allow read/write perms on both the /mnt/user/appdata/anythingllm/storage directory as well as the file itself.

Also for those asking about changing the IP address who are waiting for changes to templates - you can also manually change the network from host to bridge to achieve the same. Host networks don't let you define a port to map.

This was a frustrating one to get going - but in the end it seems to be running. Yet to actually test it with LocalAI though (which is why I wanted it).

4 hours ago, drmetro said:

LocalAI

its not pulling the layers at last it fails , wasted 80gb data downloading but at last it always failed to install the docker container I selected cuda 12 option 

any help please 

I'm not sure I understand. The Docker container failed to install/setup, or LocalAI was up and running, but downloading models failed?

mdblistarr

unraid 6.12.10 install from CA default install
web ui won't open
am I missing an install step or config file I need to edit?
log says
cp: cannot stat '/usr/src/app/mdblist/urls.py.1': No such file or directory
python: can't open file '/usr/src/app/manage.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory
python: can't open file '/usr/src/app/manage.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat '/usr/src/app/mdblist/urls.py.2': No such file or directory

4 hours ago, bbrodka said:

mdblistarr

unraid 6.12.10 install from CA default install
web ui won't open
am I missing an install step or config file I need to edit?
log says
cp: cannot stat '/usr/src/app/mdblist/urls.py.1': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat '/usr/src/app/mdblist/urls.py.2': No such file or directory

Oops, looks like I got tripped up by how the volume mappings. I'm updating the template currently, should be available within 24 hours.

On 4/27/2024 at 1:36 AM, Ikeasofa said:

It's still not possible to access the container through a custom port. I thought the latest update would fix it. Any Ideas? 

Good news, I figured out the problem and have fixed it. The template was set to "host" mode rather than "bridge" mode for networking, meaning it wasn't allowing different host-container ports. All my templates have been updated accordingly, since they were all suffering from this issue. My apologies. The new templates should be available in 24 hours, or you can manually change it by editing your container and changing "Network" from "host" to "bridge"

1 hour ago, Ikeasofa said:

Hey thats good news indeed!  
I will wait for the update. Right now setting it to bridge doesn't fix it. I assume the update isn't out yet.

I tried the same, no go, will watch for update too, and report back

19 hours ago, grtgbln said:

Oops, looks like I got tripped up by how the volume mappings. I'm updating the template currently, should be available within 24 hours.

Also of note: there are no files in appdata/mdblistarr, almost like install is not downloading files it needs?

1 hour ago, bbrodka said:

Also of note: there are no files in appdata/mdblistarr, almost like install is not downloading files it needs?

With the new update, there should be a "db" folder in there now. Have you uninstalled and reinstalled from the CA store?

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Ann4B3ll2019 said:

Ok I am having issues with the NVIDA GPU

as soon as i add the "--gpus=all" updating the container fails... Any ideas?

image.png.ed4f688503c8fc3d2e1ddb1e51eedb3a.png

image.thumb.png.f2146bfe8e05595d823e9885ad04e0a2.png

Per other dockers to add or use the NVIDIA cards:

NVIDIA GPU:

To enable NVIDIA GPU support, ensure that you have installed the Nvidia-Driver plugin and add the "--runtime='nvidia'" parameter added to "Extra Parameters:"

AMD GPU:

To enable AMD GPU support, ensure that you have installed the Radeon-TOP plugin.

AMD OR INTEL HW ACCELERATED VIDEO ENCODING:

To enable support for VAAPI HW Accelerated Video Encoding, add the "--device='/dev/dri'" parameter added to "Extra Parameters:"

image.thumb.png.f818a83d69d07e67200f6f8fec1e08d7.png

Is the Privileged switch on? This also need to be on for use.

ATM my understanding is that docker involving AI can only use NVIDIA cards. and not all gpu that are pulled are supported for AI due to cuda.

I would recommend you to Remove the docker and template and redownload the latest aio gpu nvida cuda 11 support image:

image.png.2c56eba843c4d6d563453d642a02fa7a.png

Edited by bmartino1

Just tried installing the webtrees app that's newly released.  When I try to load the GUI i get

"The page isn’t redirecting properly

An error occurred during a connection to 192.168.X.XXX:8079.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies."

I tried playing with the "pretty URLs" and the "disable SSL" settings and nothign changed.  Here are the logs for the docker"

AH00558: apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 172.17.0.11. Set the 'ServerName' directive globally to suppress this message
Site webtrees_insecure already disabled
Site webtrees already enabled
Configuration file /var/www/html/data/config.ini.php yet exist. No settings will be modified.
Activate pretty urls.
Configuration file /var/www/html/data/config.ini.php found.
Setting rewrite_urls="1".
BASE_URL not explicitly set. Nothing to do.
Set max_upload_size.
Set post_max_size.
2024-05-08 20:14:39,443 WARN No file matches via include "/etc/supervisor/conf.d/*.conf"
2024-05-08 20:14:39,443 INFO Set uid to user 0 succeeded
2024-05-08 20:14:39,445 INFO RPC interface 'supervisor' initialized
2024-05-08 20:14:39,445 CRIT Server 'unix_http_server' running without any HTTP authentication checking
2024-05-08 20:14:39,445 INFO supervisord started with pid 37
2024-05-08 20:14:40,446 INFO spawned: 'crond' with pid 38
2024-05-08 20:14:40,448 INFO spawned: 'apache2' with pid 39
2024-05-08 20:14:41,476 INFO success: crond entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2024-05-08 20:14:41,476 INFO success: apache2 entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)

Any ideas on why it won't open?