Coupons

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Posted (edited)

I've been running on a Pro license since sometime in 2018 and after a lot of research and experimentation, I'm likely going to spin up two more systems with Unraid. One will probably start on Basic, the other on Unleashed and next year, they should jump to Lifetime - just for the hell of it, as I won't be using more than 6 disks on either of these systems.

The Lifetime price makes Unraid the cheapest solution around IMO. Looking at products like TrueNAS, Rocknas, Proxmox and others, which most people like to call "FREE," it's a no-brainer once you know more than the bare minimum about deploying and maintaining each system. So while coupons are great, they're not a big deal long-term. For starters, Unraid isn't going to shorten your lifespan nor make you lose your hair like the others. You'll also sleep better.

Edited by Espressomatic
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I would  love to buy the lifetime license at the old price. I went to the website to buy it the second day the new pricing went into effect.  I had no idea the pricing was going to change at that time. It crushed my soul. I am still waiting hoping they will run a special with the old pricing to buy one