Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

Its fixed now, there was an issue with sourceforge where it wasn't showing 0.7.* as the latest build but still showing 0.6.5.

When they released 0.7.0 they changed their folder/file format, so the download URL changed as well. We updated the plug-in to reflect the changes, but when sourceforge started showing 0.6.5 as latest again it broke that. All is good now though, I suppose they found a deal-breaker bug and might have set it back to 0.6.5 until they could get 0.7.1 out.

Using the sabnzbd_unplugged.plg should work fine now! I tested last night with no issue

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for keeping these maintained Influencer.

I've changed to these plugins from the ones from the VW github.  All working except sickbeard, do you know why I'd be getting this error?

:~# /etc/rc.d/rc.sickbeard start
Starting SickBeard: sudo -u nobody python /mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeardplug/SickBeard.py --daemon --port  --datadir /mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeardplug --pidfile /var/run/sickbeard/sickbeard.pid > /dev/null 2>&1
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeardplug/SickBeard.py", line 318, in <module>
    main()
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeardplug/SickBeard.py", line 166, in main
    forcedPort = int(a)
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '--datadir'

No that is a new one, ill be home in a few hours and will see what I can find

EDIT: Actually caught it, there isn't a port set. So sickbeard is looking for a port and trying to use "--datadir" as the port number.

Disable the plug-in, set a port & re-enable the plugin. If its not setting the port let me know, I'll look at it tonight.

Sent from my HTC Vivid

Thank you for continuing your valuable support for these wonderful plugins.  I and many others really appreciate it!

I just downloaded and installed the SAB plugin, and used the data directory "/mnt/cache/plugins/sabnzbd".  I originally rebooted without the plugin set to load on startup, then moved it to the plugins folder, and installed it manually.  Worked perfect.

I rebooted, and it started and is running fine.  Nice work.

It started the setup wizard, since my old settings were on a share on the array.  i tried copying the old plugins/sab folder to the new location on the cache, but it says i need permission to do anything to any of the files on the cache drive, so it seems I'll have to set it all up again from scratch.  Not a huge deal, since everything else is working great!

Thanks again.

Couch Potato notes:

The plugin installed fine, but the settings aren't good.  First, it offers me to Install.  When i click the button, the message along the bottom says it's installing, then ... OK.  However, when it refreshes, it still offers me to install.  I couldn't change the data dir to the cache drive while the enable was set to yes.  i had to change it to no to allow me to make changes to the location.  When i hit Apply, it tried to start CP, but it wasn't installed, so it hung.  I killed the PID, and continuted.

I clicked the advanced options, and it was defaulted to Other Github, and Other branch.  I changed to official, but only after I changed enabled back to No.  I tried installing again, but no luck.  I then changed the branch to master, and tried installing again, and success!

I then saw the option change from install to Start or Restart (I think).  When i clicked Start, nothing happened/it didn't start.  I changed enabled to yes, and then applied and that started CouchPotato.

so, it seems I have it all running now, but the defaults were not optimal, and it's a bit 'wonky' in how to get settings updated and get it all running.  hopefully my steps help others, until some more energy can be made to clean this up some.

I fully understand (and agree with) your creed of making sure it works, and it does work.  So, consider all this just some feedback on things that could be improved one day, when you have the time and energy to spend on it.

Thanks again.  Will install sickbeard now...

You can chmod the directories on the user share and the cache drive. You should then be able to move them.

Afterwards make sure to change the owner using chown.

Sorry, still learning.  How exactly would I do this.

Old/good settings /mnt/user/backup/plugins

new cache settings /mnt/cache/plugins

It won't let me overwrite anything in the cache/plugins directory.

chmod 777 /mnt/cache/plugins/sickbeard

chown nobody /mnt/cache/plugins/sickbeard

???

The reason the defaults were not optimal is because you already had a couchpotato_v2.cfg . The plug-in will not overwrite the file if it exists. In the future this can be taken care of so if it exists it keeps the values and adds any new values that may have been added in an update, but for now it doesn't. This causes the new options to not be written to the config. This will be the same with sickbeard as well.

As for not being able to change settings with enabled set to "yes", this has always been the case. Again, something that can be changed in the future, but I'm focused on making the plug-in stable for all users at the moment.

Now, the part where it gives the option to start/restart the app even if the plug-in is disabled, needs to be changed. It should not give that option as it simply will not start! I can have it show a button "Enable/Start" when the plug-in is not enabled, and pressing it would enable the plug-in and start the app, or start the plug-in bypassing the "enabled" check.

As for the settings, you should have to stop the app in order to overwrite the files.

I'd go ahead and chmod the whole directory

chmod -R 777 /mnt/cache/plugins/
chown nobody:users /mnt/cache/plugins/

EDIT: Not trying to say I'm not interested in fixing the issues, or that I'm ignoring them. The opposite is true, I just want to have a stable, working(even if a little unintuitive) plugin for everyone's setup, then I'll move to fix other issues.

Yeah, I assumed you were aware of the issues, but since this is a new thread and a new beginning, and I hadn't seen them posted in this thread, i thought I'd put them down, to keep all the issues in one place.  I don't expect you to worry about any of these now, as we've said, stability and 'correctness' is the focus right now, as it should be.

As for the github and branch options, I'm about 70% sure those were the defaults when the feature was originally added, so they will likely be this way on most installs.  However, I could never get that version to install/work/run properly, so maybe I did change them while I was tinkering.  Either way, since the other options don't currently work, maybe it'd be good to force them to working choices for now, and if possible, implement a check that also uses date, and if the modified date of the config file is after today, leave them alone, but if it's before today, reset them to known working options.

I think the idea of having the start/enable combined is a good one.  Especially since the entire left side of the screen is devoted to this one button that mostly doesn't work as expected.  Combining them into the Enable area would work and look much better.

Other than the stupid Couch Potato not showing started/running when it really is (refresh won't work for me, I just have to wait about 10 minutes), SAB, CP and SB all installed and are running fine.

Great job getting everything tidied up.  I'm not sure how things are going with installing to an array, but I'm no longer affected, so hopefully that gets worked out one day also.

Now CouchPotato has gone AWOL on me.  It won't start.  If I change enable to no, then apply, then yes, then apply, it says CouchPotato is running, with a version number even, but it's not available at the port.

i deleted the install directory, then installed it from scratch, and same thing.  it won't let me connect, even if it says it's running.

not sure what else to try now.

Your new plugins work a treat, well done!

BTW, what is the default path for the logfiles of Sickbeard under Config->General? I am using a very old config of Benni-chan's plugin and it was set to /var/log/sickbeard, is that the same with your plugin?

For both you can just replace the current plugin with the new version. Then either reboot or manually install using

installplg /boot/config/plugins/pluginname.plg

For Sickbeard for now you need to go to your flash share to config > plugins > sickbeard, you'll have to either backup the current config or delete it and just set the plugin up again. All you should have to set up is the directories and the port. I'm going to try and fix this in a later release so it is seamless for the users

Sent from my HTC Vivid

No that is a new one, ill be home in a few hours and will see what I can find

EDIT: Actually caught it, there isn't a port set. So sickbeard is looking for a port and trying to use "--datadir" as the port number.

Disable the plug-in, set a port & re-enable the plugin. If its not setting the port let me know, I'll look at it tonight.

Sent from my HTC Vivid

Thank you!  Yep, my port setting had gone AWOL...

I just updated to the newest plug from the hardcoded and the config page doesn't seem to display correctly for me. Not a big deal to me

I think I remember reading in a past post that some of the layout changes were made assuming SimpleFeatures was installed. Just wanted to verify this is correct?

It should be wherever you put your data directory, under the 'logs' folder.  i have 4 log files there on my system.

I just took a look at SickBeard this morning, and it was showing me a bunch of errors.  i un-enabled it, then re-enabled it, and it's not giving me any errors any more, but it's not showing any of my TV shows either, it's blank :(

How might I get my data back?

It seems it was fine, then it just wasn't, for whatever reason...

Jul-08 06:27:17 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: No needed episodes found on the RSS feeds
Jul-08 06:27:14 INFO     CHECKVERSION :: No update needed
Jul-08 06:27:14 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Clearing Womble's Index cache and updating with new information
Jul-08 06:27:13 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Searching all providers for any needed episodes
Jul-08 06:27:13 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Beginning search for new episodes on RSS
Jul-08 06:27:13 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Changing all old missing episodes to status WANTED
Jul-08 06:27:13 INFO     CHECKVERSION :: Checking if source needs an update
Jul-08 06:27:13 INFO     BACKLOG :: Running limited backlog on recently missed episodes only
Jul-08 06:27:13 INFO     MAIN :: Loading initial show list
Jul-08 06:27:13 INFO     MAIN :: Starting Sick Beard on http://0.0.0.0:8081/
Jul-08 06:27:13 INFO     MAIN :: Forcing web server to port 8081
Jul-08 06:27:13 INFO     MAIN :: Writing PID 29795 to /var/run/sickbeard/sickbeard.pid
Jul-08 06:27:13 INFO     MAIN :: No duplicate episode, check passed
Jul-08 06:27:13 INFO     MAIN :: Checking database structure...
Jul-08 06:27:13 INFO     MAIN :: Checking database structure...
Jul-08 06:15:11 INFO     MAIN :: Removing pidfile /var/run/sickbeard/sickbeard.pid
Jul-08 06:15:06 INFO     MAIN :: Killing cherrypy
Jul-08 06:15:06 INFO     MAIN :: Saving config file to disk
Jul-08 06:15:06 INFO     MAIN :: Saving all shows to the database
Jul-08 06:15:05 INFO     MAIN :: Waiting for the PROPERFINDER thread to exit
Jul-08 06:15:04 INFO     MAIN :: Waiting for the POSTPROCESSER thread to exit
Jul-08 06:15:03 INFO     MAIN :: Waiting for the SEARCHQUEUE thread to exit
Jul-08 06:15:02 INFO     MAIN :: Waiting for the SHOWQUEUE thread to exit
Jul-08 06:15:01 INFO     MAIN :: Waiting for the VERSIONCHECKER thread to exit
Jul-08 06:15:01 INFO     MAIN :: Waiting for the SHOWUPDATER thread to exit
Jul-08 06:15:01 INFO     MAIN :: Waiting for the BACKLOG thread to exit
Jul-08 06:15:00 INFO     MAIN :: Waiting for the SEARCH thread to exit
Jul-08 06:15:00 INFO     MAIN :: Aborting all threads
Jul-08 06:04:27 INFO     CHECKVERSION :: No update needed
Jul-08 06:04:21 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: No needed episodes found on the RSS feeds
Jul-08 06:04:19 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Clearing Womble's Index cache and updating with new information
Jul-08 06:04:18 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Searching all providers for any needed episodes
Jul-08 06:04:18 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Beginning search for new episodes on RSS
Jul-08 06:04:17 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Changing all old missing episodes to status WANTED
Jul-08 06:04:17 INFO     CHECKVERSION :: Checking if source needs an update
Jul-08 06:04:17 INFO     MAIN :: Loading initial show list
Jul-08 06:04:17 INFO     MAIN :: Starting Sick Beard on http://0.0.0.0:8081/
Jul-08 06:04:17 INFO     MAIN :: Forcing web server to port 8081
Jul-08 06:04:17 INFO     MAIN :: Writing PID 18627 to /var/run/sickbeard/sickbeard.pid
Jul-08 06:04:17 INFO     MAIN :: No duplicate episode, check passed
Jul-08 06:04:17 INFO     MAIN :: Database upgrade required: Add Scene Name Cache
Jul-08 06:04:17 INFO     MAIN :: Database upgrade required: Add Scene Exceptions
Jul-08 06:04:17 INFO     MAIN :: Database upgrade required: Initial Schema
Jul-08 06:04:17 INFO     MAIN :: Checking database structure...
Jul-08 06:04:17 INFO     MAIN :: Database upgrade required: Fix Air By Date Setting
Jul-08 06:04:17 INFO     MAIN :: Provider Womble's Index is enabled, enabling NZBs in the upgrade
Jul-08 06:04:17 INFO     MAIN :: Database upgrade required: Set Nzb Torrent Settings
Jul-08 06:04:17 INFO     MAIN :: Database upgrade required: Populate Root Dirs
Jul-08 06:04:17 INFO     MAIN :: Database upgrade required: Add Lang
Jul-08 06:04:17 INFO     MAIN :: Database upgrade required: Fix Sab Host
Jul-08 06:04:17 INFO     MAIN :: Database upgrade required: Change Sab Config From Ip To Host
Jul-08 06:04:17 INFO     MAIN :: Database upgrade required: Add Air By Date Option
Jul-08 06:04:17 INFO     MAIN :: Database upgrade required: Upgrade History For Generic Providers
Jul-08 06:04:17 INFO     MAIN :: Database upgrade required: Drop Old History Table
Jul-08 06:04:17 INFO     MAIN :: Done backup, proceeding with migration.
Jul-08 06:04:17 INFO     MAIN :: Attempting to back up your sickbeard.db file before migration...
Jul-08 06:04:17 INFO     MAIN :: Database upgrade required: New Quality Settings
Jul-08 06:04:17 INFO     MAIN :: Database upgrade required: Numeric Providers
Jul-08 06:04:17 INFO     MAIN :: Database upgrade required: Add Airdate Index
Jul-08 06:04:17 INFO     MAIN :: Database upgrade required: Add Tvr Name
Jul-08 06:04:17 INFO     MAIN :: Database upgrade required: Add Tvr Id
Jul-08 06:04:17 INFO     MAIN :: Database upgrade required: Initial Schema
Jul-08 06:04:17 INFO     MAIN :: Checking database structure...
Jul-08 06:03:57 INFO     MAIN :: Waiting for the SEARCHQUEUE thread to exit
Jul-08 06:03:57 INFO     MAIN :: Waiting for the SHOWQUEUE thread to exit
Jul-08 06:03:56 INFO     MAIN :: Waiting for the VERSIONCHECKER thread to exit
Jul-08 06:03:56 INFO     MAIN :: Waiting for the SHOWUPDATER thread to exit
Jul-08 06:03:55 INFO     MAIN :: Waiting for the BACKLOG thread to exit
Jul-08 06:03:54 INFO     MAIN :: Waiting for the SEARCH thread to exit
Jul-08 06:03:54 INFO     MAIN :: Aborting all threads
Jul-08 06:03:54 INFO     MAIN :: Signal 15 caught, saving and exiting...
Jul-08 06:03:05 ERROR    CP Server Thread-6 :: DB error: no such table: tv_episodes
Jul-08 06:02:17 ERROR    CP Server Thread-4 :: DB error: no such table: tv_episodes
Jul-08 06:01:48 ERROR    CP Server Thread-10 :: DB error: no such table: tv_shows
Jul-08 06:00:41 ERROR    CP Server Thread-11 :: DB error: no such table: tv_episodes
Jul-08 05:56:46 ERROR    CP Server Thread-3 :: DB error: no such table: tv_episodes
Jul-08 05:32:36 ERROR    CP Server Thread-8 :: DB error: no such table: tv_shows
Jul-08 05:03:46 ERROR    CP Server Thread-5 :: DB error: no such table: tv_shows
Jul-08 04:34:56 ERROR    CP Server Thread-7 :: DB error: no such table: tv_shows
Jul-08 04:19:46 ERROR    SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: DB error: no such table: tv_episodes
Jul-08 04:19:46 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Changing all old missing episodes to status WANTED
Jul-08 04:05:44 ERROR    CP Server Thread-2 :: DB error: no such table: tv_shows
Jul-08 03:53:04 ERROR    CP Server Thread-6 :: DB error: no such table: tv_shows
Jul-08 03:34:00 ERROR    SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: DB error: no such table: tv_shows
Jul-08 03:33:58 INFO     SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: 111281: Loading show info from theTVDB
Jul-08 03:33:58 INFO     SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: Beginning update of Yard Crashers
Jul-08 03:33:56 ERROR    SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: DB error: no such table: tv_shows
Jul-08 03:33:55 INFO     SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: 205281: Loading show info from theTVDB
Jul-08 03:33:55 INFO     SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: Beginning update of Falling Skies
Jul-08 03:33:53 ERROR    SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: DB error: no such table: tv_shows
Jul-08 03:33:52 INFO     SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: 253718: Loading show info from theTVDB
Jul-08 03:33:52 INFO     SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: Beginning update of Weed Wars
Jul-08 03:33:50 ERROR    SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: DB error: no such table: tv_shows
Jul-08 03:33:46 INFO     SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: 255920: Loading show info from theTVDB
Jul-08 03:33:46 INFO     SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: Beginning update of American Weed
Jul-08 03:33:45 ERROR    SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: DB error: no such table: tv_shows
Jul-08 03:33:40 INFO     SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: 71638: Loading show info from theTVDB
Jul-08 03:33:40 INFO     SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: Beginning update of The American Experience
Jul-08 03:33:39 ERROR    SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: DB error: no such table: tv_shows
Jul-08 03:33:37 INFO     SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: 176941: Loading show info from theTVDB
Jul-08 03:33:37 INFO     SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: Beginning update of Sherlock
Jul-08 03:33:34 ERROR    SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: DB error: no such table: tv_shows
Jul-08 03:33:31 INFO     SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: 81157: Loading show info from theTVDB
Jul-08 03:33:31 INFO     SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: Beginning update of Nature
Jul-08 03:33:28 ERROR    SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: DB error: no such table: tv_shows
Jul-08 03:33:25 INFO     SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: 212931: Loading show info from theTVDB
Jul-08 03:33:25 INFO     SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: Beginning update of Rough Cut - Woodworking with Tommy Mac
Jul-08 03:33:22 ERROR    SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: DB error: no such table: tv_shows
Jul-08 03:33:19 INFO     SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: 82066: Loading show info from theTVDB
Jul-08 03:33:19 INFO     SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: Beginning update of Fringe
Jul-08 03:33:18 ERROR    SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: DB error: no such table: tv_shows
Jul-08 03:33:15 INFO     SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: 164541: Loading show info from theTVDB
Jul-08 03:33:15 INFO     SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: Beginning update of Hawaii Five-0
Jul-08 03:33:15 ERROR    SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: DB error: no such table: tv_episodes
Jul-08 03:33:15 INFO     SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: Checking the last aired episode to see if the dates match between TVDB and TVRage
Jul-08 03:33:11 INFO     SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: 73244: Loading all episodes from theTVDB...
Jul-08 03:32:57 INFO     SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: Loading all episodes from the DB
Jul-08 03:32:54 INFO     SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: 73244: Loading show info from theTVDB
Jul-08 03:32:54 INFO     SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE :: Beginning update of The Office (US)
Jul-08 03:32:51 INFO     SHOWQUEUE-REFRESH :: No new cache images needed, not retrieving new ones
Jul-08 03:32:51 INFO     SHOWQUEUE-REFRESH :: Checking & filling cache for show The Woodwright's Shop

It should be wherever you put your data directory, under the 'logs' folder.  i have 4 log files there on my system.

Should I really clutter up my cache drive with logs? /mnt/cache/plugins/sickbeard? What do other people have configured here?

I'm having an issue with interface. I use SimpleFeatures. The issue is clearly visible on screenshot attached. I have the same problem on any browser. It was also present on any other W-W/Influencer plugins. It is OK in full screen, but in windowed mode the buttons are hidden behind that small info bar. Can you please ass slightly bigger bottom margin to the config page? I simply added two more linebreaks after the form and it looks OK now, but this is not a proper way of doing it.

Does anybody else have this problem or is it just me?

EDIT: One more thing - I installed the plugin, then went to settings page, changed paths and clicked [Apply] with [Enable SABnzbd] set to "No" the settings have not been saved to config file. Looks like "sabnzbd_change_settings()" doesn't do it's job in this situation.

EDIT2: It seems to be the problem only after installing the plugin. When I changed settings and enabled it (completed installation) it saves configuration properly. That is why it probably went unnoticed.

Last thing - there is leftover print "$sab_port", which is visible in the second screenshot.

Thanks for developing those plugins, you are doing a great job.

paxel.

Capture.JPG.edc3591188ad3b99cf1951634bcffba2.JPG

Capture.JPG.0a669b00e0bfa1d5b84d2cc73b6a4ba2.JPG

Alright, here we go, :)

Upthetoon, can you please update to the latest plug-in version, I checked this morning and port appears to be working fine, if it still doesn't after you upgrade we'll look into it further.

Riot504, can you post a screenshot showing how it looks? I removed the dependency from simplefeatures a couple days ago.

p1lot, the default directory is indeed $DATADIR/logs/. Right now that is where I have mine pointing towards, but you can optionally create a folder in ram and have it write there. To do this:

mkdir /var/log/sickbeard/

chown nobody:users /var/log/sickbeard/

chmod 777 /var/log/sickbeard/

Then in sickbeard config change it to that location.

Justinchase, looks like your DB was corrupted or the new version of sickbeard required a change in the DB. Not entirely sure what to say there... Can you check that the DB file is read/write accessible to sickbeard?

ls -l /path/to/your/data/directory

p4xel, I'll adjust the margins. Haven't tried windowed mode so never saw that problem.

The issue with settings not changing without enabling is being worked on now. Its fixed for couchpotato in the dev branch, just have some more testing to do before adding it to the rest and pushing to the master branch.

The leftover $sab_port really is just a leftover, :P I forgot to remove it, I was using it to verify changes I made. But that should verify for you that if https is enabled it detects the https port, so no more false "not running" when https is enabled now, :P. Will remove it, thanks for noticing!

EDIT: Margins should be fixed now. Leftover $sab_port is gone. Will run a few more tests past the changes to CP in dev and if it all turns out good I'll make the changes to the rest.

Anyone up for some testing, :) .