Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well.. I read that and I don't seem to have a runner.py file, or I cant find it.

boot/config/plugins/CP/  no runner.py

mnt/cache/apps/CP/  no runner.py either...

I fail at linux :(

Then you failed to read the instructions correctly.

From the instructions:

"Open up runner.py located in

CP_INSTALLATION_DIR/couchpotato/runner.py"

In your case that would be "/mnt/cache/apps/CP/couchpotato/runner.py".

I can't get CP working again either.

My install directory is /mnt/cache/apps/cp

I have reinstalled from scratch about 2 hours ago.

checked the .py file and it appears to be the new version as it has the hosts entry.

I just looked at the cp error file and the last line is:

"/usr/lib/python2.6/socket.py", line 184, in __init__

_sock = _realsocket(family, type, proto)

error: [Errno 97] Address family not supported by protocol

Any ideas?

This probably doesn't mean anything to some people.. lol

SO here is the broken down version:

Open up runner.py located in

CP_INSTALLATION_DIR/couchpotato/runner.py

Find this line

config = {
        'use_reloader': reloader,
        'port': tryInt(Env.setting('port', default = 5000)),
        'host': Env.setting('host', default = ''),
        'ssl_cert': Env.setting('ssl_cert', default = None),
        'ssl_key': Env.setting('ssl_key', default = None),
    }

Change it to look like this:

config = {

'use_reloader': reloader,

'port': tryInt(Env.setting('port', default = 5000)),

'host': Env.setting('host', default = ''),

'ssl_cert': Env.setting('ssl_cert', default = None),

'ssl_key': Env.setting('ssl_key', default = None),

'host': Env.setting('host', default = "0.0.0.0"),

}

Then...

Find this lines:

try:
        server.listen(config['port'])
        loop.start()

change that to

try:

server.listen(config['port'], config['host'])

loop.start()

I gave it another go. I fully removed everything and started from scratch and followed the directions above. I got it to work finally. I only needed to make the first change as the second change was already in the runner.py file I had. Also before I edited the runner.py file removed the runner.pyc file.

I attached the edited runner.py file that worked for me.

runner.zip

Couch Potato Server 2 doesn't see my movie library. I have it installed correctly as according to the unplugged setup guide. My app is installed on usr/local/cp2 & my cp2 data directory is in a hidden folder on my cache drive... call it /.appdata/cp2. I have the manage library pointing to /mnt/user/Movies as that is where my user share is located. It says "selected folder is empty". I let it save anyway and go to the main page>manage and it says "Seems like you don't have anything in your library yet. Add your existing movie folders in Settings > Manage".

Has anyone else had this issue? Any fix?

Btw: Sickbeard and sab work fine. running all apps as "nobody" and nobody:users owns my files. I have also did a fix permisions in simple features. Have also tried running cp2 as root or other users, no luck so far.  :'(

Any solution to the Manage bug on CP?  After this update and issue with runner.py and the update that fixed it my Manage is still not working, it gives me the same issue that "Seems like you dont have anything..." when that folder does indeed have movies CP put in there.  I am not sure if its a known issue or something that has to get tweaked?

To get my CP2 running I had to do the following:

- edit runner.py to add '0.0.0.0' for host.

- server.listen line was already correct.

- had to change the port from 5000 to 8082, which is what the plugin was set to use.

Has anyone else had to change the port in runner.py too? Seems to work fine now but I'm worried about losing these edits on an unraid reboot since this file is in the install directory. Any way to have these edits stick?

Hiya everyone!

First of all thanks a lot for the awesome plugins, I love them a lot and have been using them so far without a problem.

Today I tried to install Mylar though and while the installation worked and I am able to access the webinterface I am getting an error when it click on "This Week".  Everything else seems to be working fine.

The error goes as follows:

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/mylar/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 645, in respond
    response.body = self.handler()
  File "/usr/local/mylar/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 188, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/mylar/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 29, in __call__
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/mylar/mylar/webserve.py", line 395, in pullist
    return self.manualpull()
  File "/usr/local/mylar/mylar/webserve.py", line 413, in manualpull
    threading.Thread(target=weeklypull.pullit()).start()
  File "/usr/local/mylar/mylar/weeklypull.py", line 39, in pullit
    pulldate = pull_date['SHIPDATE']
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable

My plugin version is 1.2 and the mylar version installed is 1014f0c86c32694f60b5f07e6cb2d339b7531a62

The install directory is /usr/local/mylar and the data directory is on my cache drive. I am not quite sure where I went wrong.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Hey influencer,

what is the correct approach for this problem:

Since Sickbeard is reinstalled on every boot to /usr/local/sickbeard, sabnzbd does not keep the folder for post processing scripts, I think it simply does not exist yet when sab is initialized...

In addition to that, I get the following error every time:

Loading config from /usr/local/sickbeard/autoProcessTV/autoProcessTV.cfg
ERROR: You need an autoProcessTV.cfg file - did you rename and edit the .sample?

So I rename the file via putty and change the setting to the correct sickbeard  port (8082, not 8081)

Do I need to opy the scripts to my sickbeard data directory in order for them to persist? Does that even work?

Another problem I have:

If I set it up, the SabToSickbeard.py fails with the following error:

Destination folder for this episode: /mnt/disk1/Filme/Serien/The Sopranos/Season 1

Moving file from /mnt/disk1/Downloads/Complete/TV/The.Sopranos.S01E12.iNTERNAL.WS.AC3.DVDRip.XviD-SAiNTS/The.Sopranos.S01E12.WS.AC3.DVDRip.XviD-SAiNTS.avi to /mnt/disk1/Filme/Serien/The Sopranos/Season 1/The Sopranos - 01x12 - Isabella.avi

Unable to move file /mnt/disk1/Downloads/Complete/TV/The.Sopranos.S01E12.iNTERNAL.WS.AC3.DVDRip.XviD-SAiNTS/The.Sopranos.S01E12.WS.AC3.DVDRip.XviD-SAiNTS.avi to /mnt/disk1/Filme/Serien/The Sopranos/Season 1/The Sopranos - 01x12 - Isabella.avi: 2

I think it is a permissions reason but I can not find the mistake here. I ran the new permissions script, so the folders should have the correct permissions... Sab and Sickbeard both run as nobody...

Permissions for completed downloads is set to 770 if that matters (read it somewhere on the forums to set it to that value)

Archived