Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use free lic of unRAID, I just want to see if it suits my needs, so there is no cache in this type of lic. As for the array disks I want that they spin down all the time they don't need (use it twice a week). Thats why I want to use special not array disk which do all the job. Thanks.

Maybe just put config files back to default plugin location /usr/local/transmission, is it also remove and recreate as unRAID reboot?

As I think if transmission starts before then SNAP plugin and mount point creates too late, then torrents don't apperar in transmission, but they do.

OK,  I understand. but with that SNAP disk you still have one disk that is spun up right ?  You could also just make it part of the array (that way you would have parity protection on it) and exclude it from use for user shares... Gives you exactly the same as with SNAP only with parity protection and without the need for an extra plugin..

Maybe just put config files back to default plugin location /usr/local/transmission, is it also remove and recreate as unRAID reboot?

Anything not in /boot or /mnt will not survive a reboot, and in fact reside in RAM so will quickly eat up your available memory if you point downloads there.

Thanks all the mates. I just remove SNAP plugin and put mount for my not array disk in go script (at the top). All works fine.

I don't know why with SNAP plugin it didn't work.

mkdir /mnt/disk
mount -t reiserfs /dev/disk/by-id/scsi-SATA_ST3500320AS_9QM7YSQC-part1 /mnt/disk

Helmonder

I have 2 x WD GREEN 2TB in array and 1 x 500GB HDD outside array, so I can't assign it with parity disk (its too small).

Transmission works on small hdd 24/7, but array hdds are in spin down state all the time and wake up only at backup time or when I need some files from my archive or video/audio library. Also this two WD 2TB hdds cross backup some data to each other. So I don't need parity disk. Besides I have successful powerdown with APCUPS plugin in this case because array hdds normally unmount and have no open files with transmission

Helmonder

I have 2 x WD GREEN 2TB in array and 1 x 500GB HDD outside array, so I can't assign it with parity disk (its too small).

Transmission works on small hdd 24/7, but array hdds are in spin down state all the time and wake up only at backup time or when I need some files from my archive or video/audio library. Also this two WD 2TB hdds cross backup some data to each other. So I don't need parity disk. Besides I have successful powerdown with APCUPS plugin in this case because array hdds normally unmount and have no open files with transmission

Good to see you have your issue solved, I do however not understand why you would not be able to add the 500gig to the array ? As long as your parity drive is as big as your biggest drive then you can add the drive... Since you have 2 times 2tb in array your parity will be 2tb.. This means you could easily add the 500gb to the array, then exclude the 500gb from beiing used in user shares... That way you have no need for an extra mount command AND the drive will be parity protected..

It kind of reeds like you think you need to make your parity drive bigger when you add a drive..

Example: I have 7 disks of 2 terrabyte and 2 disks of 3 terrabyte. My parity drive is 3 terrabytes. All my drives are protected.

...So I don't need parity disk...

I think you mean that you don't have a parity disk and can't use the 500GB as parity because it's too small.

It's true that disk is too small to be your parity, but there is no reason that you can't add the 500GB to an array that doesn't have a parity disk. It would still be simpler than trying to mount it (and maybe share it) outside the array with a plugin.

That would give you 3 data disks in the array, and later (sooner the better) you could add a parity disk (must be as large as the largest single disk in the array or larger).

Do you have enough slots for 3 data plus 1 parity?

Hi influencer,

Im getting an error, permission denied when using transmission within downloading the first 4mb of a torrent.

To fix this, I have to delete the torrents, restart transmission option button then go into preferences of transmission and change the download folder from //Downloads to --> /mnt/cache/unraid/transmission/Downloads

Then the torrents download as normal, if this is how it should be, cant we save this directory in the settings of the app permanently?

Cheers  ;)

...go into preferences of transmission and change the download folder from //Downloads to --> /mnt/cache/unraid/transmission/Downloads

... cant we save this directory in the settings of the app permanently?

Cheers  ;)

You should only have to set this once like you want it for your setup (I don't want mine set the same as yours) and then it should stay the way you have it set. Is it not keeping the setting for you?

Hello All, I'm using couchpotato latest version from Influencer's download site.  I'm using it with unRAID Version: 5.0-rc11.  Upon installation of the plugin, I configured couchpotato to install at /mnt/disk1/.couchpotato_v2 (Like how I installed sab and sickb), cp is not running.  Though in CP configuration page, it says running.  But upon refresh, it says stopped.

How do I solve this?  Thanks a lot.

Helmonder

trurl

I think that I don't understand something, as wtitten in the FAQ I can't use 3 disk for data with basic license. As I said before I have basic lic and 2 x 2 TB drive in the array, so if I want to expand my array I need to buy plus license. Can you explain how can I add my 500 gb disk to the array step by step? Just assign one of the 2 TB hdd to the parity slot and 500 gb hdd assign to free data slot? I thought that parity drive is using only for parity and can't hold user files and I have 2.5 TB for data and 2 Tb for parity.

[/img]

HPNAS-Main.png.a84805bc3356135963451a24689f0012.png

Helmonder

trurl

I think that I don't understand something, as wtitten in the FAQ I can't use 3 disk for data with basic license. As I said before I have basic lic and 2 x 2 TB drive in the array, so if I want to expand my array I need to buy plus license. Can you explain how can I add my 500 gb disk to the array step by step? Just assign one of the 2 TB hdd to the parity slot and 500 gb hdd assign to free data slot? I thought that parity drive is using only for parity and can't hold user files and I have 2.5 TB for data and 2 Tb for parity.

[/img]

I did not get you were still using the basic license, Then you are limited to three drives and the parity drive indeed does not hold your data. I would advice getting a license ..

Stop transmission and then change the download location by editting the settings.json file. Thrn restart transmission.

I will try this when I get home, thanks  8)

...go into preferences of transmission and change the download folder from //Downloads to --> /mnt/cache/unraid/transmission/Downloads

... cant we save this directory in the settings of the app permanently?

Cheers  ;)

You should only have to set this once like you want it for your setup (I don't want mine set the same as yours) and then it should stay the way you have it set. Is it not keeping the setting for you?

It never keeps the setting for me so I will hard code it in the settings file.

Hope that works.

Hi

Just installed your transmission add-on but I don't have a cache drive.

So wanted to get transmission to store all its data in a folder called transmission in the same folder I store my downloaded and incomplete torrents on disk5, along with my watch folder is also.

For some reason transmission is refusesing to start and get a bunch of errors in the log:

1707: Feb 17 22:47:00 Pluto transmission-daemon: transmission-daemon Error loading config file -- exiting. (daemon.c:491)

1706: Feb 17 22:47:00 Pluto sudo:     root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/ ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/transmission-daemon --port 9091 --config-dir /mnt/disk5/torrents/transmission --pid-file /var/run/transmission/transmission.pid

1707: Feb 17 22:47:00 Pluto transmission-daemon: transmission-daemon Error loading config file -- exiting. (daemon.c:491)

1706: Feb 17 22:47:00 Pluto sudo:     root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/ ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/transmission-daemon --port 9091 --config-dir /mnt/disk5/torrents/transmission --pid-file /var/run/transmission/transmission.pid

1705: Feb 17 22:45:45 Pluto transmission-daemon: transmission-daemon Error loading config file -- exiting. (daemon.c:491)

1704: Feb 17 22:45:45 Pluto sudo:     root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/ ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/transmission-daemon --port 9091 --config-dir /mnt/disk5/torrents/transmission --pid-file /var/run/transmission/transmission.pid

1703: Feb 17 22:45:21 Pluto transmission-daemon: transmission-daemon Error loading config file -- exiting. (daemon.c:491)

1702: Feb 17 22:45:21 Pluto sudo:     root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/ ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/transmission-daemon --port 9091 --config-dir /mnt/disk5/torrents/transmission --pid-file /var/run/transmission/transmission.pid

1701: Feb 17 22:43:04 Pluto transmission-daemon: transmission-daemon Error loading config file -- exiting. (daemon.c:491)

1700: Feb 17 22:43:04 Pluto sudo:     root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/ ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/transmission-daemon --port 9091 --config-dir /mnt/disk5/torrents/transmission --pid-file /var/run/transmission/transmission.pid

1699: Feb 17 22:42:12 Pluto transmission-daemon: transmission-daemon Error loading config file -- exiting. (daemon.c:491)

1698: Feb 17 22:42:12 Pluto sudo:     root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/ ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/transmission-daemon --port 9091 --config-dir /mnt/disk5/transmission --pid-file /var/run/transmission/transmission.pid

1697: Feb 17 22:41:11 Pluto transmission-daemon: transmission-daemon Error loading config file -- exiting. (daemon.c:491)

1696: Feb 17 22:41:11 Pluto sudo:     root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/ ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/transmission-daemon --port 9091 --config-dir /mnt/disk5/transmission --pid-file /var/run/transmission/transmission.pid

My settings.json from \\PLUTO\flash\config\plugins\transmission which i edited with the download / incomplete and watch folder locations.

{
    "alt-speed-down": 50, 
    "alt-speed-enabled": false, 
    "alt-speed-time-begin": 540, 
    "alt-speed-time-day": 127, 
    "alt-speed-time-enabled": false, 
    "alt-speed-time-end": 1020, 
    "alt-speed-up": 50, 
    "bind-address-ipv4": "0.0.0.0", 
    "bind-address-ipv6": "::", 
    "blocklist-enabled": false, 
    "blocklist-url": "http://www.example.com/blocklist", 
    "cache-size-mb": 4, 
    "dht-enabled": true, 
    "download-dir": "/mnt/disk5/torrents/downloaded", 
    "download-queue-enabled": true, 
    "download-queue-size": 5, 
    "encryption": 2, 
    "idle-seeding-limit": 30, 
    "idle-seeding-limit-enabled": false, 
    "incomplete-dir": "/mnt/disk5/torrents/incomplete", 
    "incomplete-dir-enabled": true, 
    "lpd-enabled": false, 
    "message-level": 2, 
    "peer-congestion-algorithm": "", 
    "peer-limit-global": 240, 
    "peer-limit-per-torrent": 60, 
    "peer-port": 51413, 
    "peer-port-random-high": 65535, 
    "peer-port-random-low": 49152, 
    "peer-port-random-on-start": false, 
    "peer-socket-tos": "default", 
    "pex-enabled": true, 
    "pidfile": "/var/run/transmission/transmission.pid", 
    "port-forwarding-enabled": true, 
    "preallocation": 1, 
    "prefetch-enabled": 1, 
    "queue-stalled-enabled": true, 
    "queue-stalled-minutes": 30, 
    "ratio-limit": 2, 
    "ratio-limit-enabled": false, 
    "rename-partial-files": true, 
    "rpc-authentication-required": false, 
    "rpc-bind-address": "0.0.0.0", 
    "rpc-enabled": true, 
    "rpc-password": "{5ab50821078362b5cd3940ab97bd75d3a8d30755UVuy99rX", 
    "rpc-port": 9091, 
    "rpc-url": "/transmission/", 
    "rpc-username": "", 
    "rpc-whitelist": "127.0.0.1", 
    "rpc-whitelist-enabled": false, 
    "scrape-paused-torrents-enabled": true, 
    "script-torrent-done-enabled": false, 
    "script-torrent-done-filename": "", 
    "seed-queue-enabled": false, 
    "seed-queue-size": 10, 
    "speed-limit-down": 100, 
    "speed-limit-down-enabled": false, 
    "speed-limit-up": 100, 
    "speed-limit-up-enabled": false, 
    "start-added-torrents": true, 
    "trash-original-torrent-files": false, 
    "umask": 18, 
    "upload-slots-per-torrent": 14, 
    "utp-enabled": true
"watch-dir": "/mnt/disk5/torrents/watch", 
    "watch-dir-enabled": true
}

What have I done wrong?

I can't answer specific questions with transmission, I have never used it. But I do seem to recall someone saying there was an issue when adding the watch dir....I could be wrong though.

I'd look at adding mysql and hopefully will have time. I'm swamped right now so regretfully I'm finding myself with no time to even check the forums as of late!

Hi

Just installed your transmission add-on but I don't have a cache drive.

So wanted to get transmission to store all its data in a folder called transmission in the same folder I store my downloaded and incomplete torrents on disk5, along with my watch folder is also.

For some reason transmission is refusesing to start and get a bunch of errors in the log:

1705: Feb 17 22:45:45 Pluto transmission-daemon: transmission-daemon Error loading config file -- exiting. (daemon.c:491)

1704: Feb 17 22:45:45 Pluto sudo:     root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/ ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/transmission-daemon --port 9091 --config-dir /mnt/disk5/torrents/transmission --pid-file /var/run/transmission/transmission.pid

1703: Feb 17 22:45:21 Pluto transmission-daemon: transmission-daemon Error loading config file -- exiting. (daemon.c:491)

1702: Feb 17 22:45:21 Pluto sudo:     root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/ ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/transmission-daemon --port 9091 --config-dir /mnt/disk5/torrents/transmission --pid-file /var/run/transmission/transmission.pid

1701: Feb 17 22:43:04 Pluto transmission-daemon: transmission-daemon Error loading config file -- exiting. (daemon.c:491)

1700: Feb 17 22:43:04 Pluto sudo:     root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/ ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/transmission-daemon --port 9091 --config-dir /mnt/disk5/torrents/transmission --pid-file /var/run/transmission/transmission.pid

1699: Feb 17 22:42:12 Pluto transmission-daemon: transmission-daemon Error loading config file -- exiting. (daemon.c:491)

1698: Feb 17 22:42:12 Pluto sudo:     root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/ ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/transmission-daemon --port 9091 --config-dir /mnt/disk5/transmission --pid-file /var/run/transmission/transmission.pid

1697: Feb 17 22:41:11 Pluto transmission-daemon: transmission-daemon Error loading config file -- exiting. (daemon.c:491)

1696: Feb 17 22:41:11 Pluto sudo:     root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/ ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/transmission-daemon --port 9091 --config-dir /mnt/disk5/transmission --pid-file /var/run/transmission/transmission.pid

My settings.json from \\PLUTO\flash\config\plugins\transmission which i edited with the download / incomplete and watch folder locations.

{
    "alt-speed-down": 50, 
    "alt-speed-enabled": false, 
    "alt-speed-time-begin": 540, 
    "alt-speed-time-day": 127, 
    "alt-speed-time-enabled": false, 
    "alt-speed-time-end": 1020, 
    "alt-speed-up": 50, 
    "bind-address-ipv4": "0.0.0.0", 
    "bind-address-ipv6": "::", 
    "blocklist-enabled": false, 
    "blocklist-url": "http://www.example.com/blocklist", 
    "cache-size-mb": 4, 
    "dht-enabled": true, 
    "download-dir": "/mnt/disk5/torrents/downloaded", 
    "download-queue-enabled": true, 
    "download-queue-size": 5, 
    "encryption": 2, 
    "idle-seeding-limit": 30, 
    "idle-seeding-limit-enabled": false, 
    "incomplete-dir": "/mnt/disk5/torrents/incomplete", 
    "incomplete-dir-enabled": true, 
    "lpd-enabled": false, 
    "message-level": 2, 
    "peer-congestion-algorithm": "", 
    "peer-limit-global": 240, 
    "peer-limit-per-torrent": 60, 
    "peer-port": 51413, 
    "peer-port-random-high": 65535, 
    "peer-port-random-low": 49152, 
    "peer-port-random-on-start": false, 
    "peer-socket-tos": "default", 
    "pex-enabled": true, 
    "pidfile": "/var/run/transmission/transmission.pid", 
    "port-forwarding-enabled": true, 
    "preallocation": 1, 
    "prefetch-enabled": 1, 
    "queue-stalled-enabled": true, 
    "queue-stalled-minutes": 30, 
    "ratio-limit": 2, 
    "ratio-limit-enabled": false, 
    "rename-partial-files": true, 
    "rpc-authentication-required": false, 
    "rpc-bind-address": "0.0.0.0", 
    "rpc-enabled": true, 
    "rpc-password": "{5ab50821078362b5cd3940ab97bd75d3a8d30755UVuy99rX", 
    "rpc-port": 9091, 
    "rpc-url": "/transmission/", 
    "rpc-username": "", 
    "rpc-whitelist": "127.0.0.1", 
    "rpc-whitelist-enabled": false, 
    "scrape-paused-torrents-enabled": true, 
    "script-torrent-done-enabled": false, 
    "script-torrent-done-filename": "", 
    "seed-queue-enabled": false, 
    "seed-queue-size": 10, 
    "speed-limit-down": 100, 
    "speed-limit-down-enabled": false, 
    "speed-limit-up": 100, 
    "speed-limit-up-enabled": false, 
    "start-added-torrents": true, 
    "trash-original-torrent-files": false, 
    "umask": 18, 
    "upload-slots-per-torrent": 14, 
"watch-dir": "/mnt/disk5/torrents/watch", 
    "watch-dir-enabled": true
}

What have I done wrong?

you need a comma after this line

should be

"utp-enabled": true,

Hi

Thanks for the info, made the change but it didnt solve the issue.

1720: Feb 18 07:42:48 Pluto transmission-daemon: transmission-daemon Error loading config file -- exiting. (daemon.c:491)

1719: Feb 18 07:42:48 Pluto sudo:     root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/ ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/transmission-daemon --port 9091 --config-dir /mnt/disk5/torrents/transmission --pid-file /var/run/transmission/transmission.pid

1720: Feb 18 07:42:48 Pluto transmission-daemon: transmission-daemon Error loading config file -- exiting. (daemon.c:491)

1719: Feb 18 07:42:48 Pluto sudo:     root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/ ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/transmission-daemon --port 9091 --config-dir /mnt/disk5/torrents/transmission --pid-file /var/run/transmission/transmission.pid

1718: Feb 18 07:40:52 Pluto transmission-daemon: transmission-daemon Error loading config file -- exiting. (daemon.c:491)

1717: Feb 18 07:40:52 Pluto sudo:     root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/ ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/transmission-daemon --port 9091 --config-dir /mnt/disk5/torrents/transmission --pid-file /var/run/transmission/transmission.pid

1716: Feb 18 07:39:59 Pluto transmission-daemon: transmission-daemon Error loading config file -- exiting. (daemon.c:491)

1715: Feb 18 07:39:59 Pluto sudo:     root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/ ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/transmission-daemon --port 9091 --config-dir /mnt/disk5/torrents/transmission --pid-file /var/run/transmission/transmission.pid

1714: Feb 18 07:39:40 Pluto transmission-daemon: transmission-daemon Error loading config file -- exiting. (daemon.c:491)

1713: Feb 18 07:39:40 Pluto sudo:     root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/ ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/transmission-daemon --port 9091 --config-dir /mnt/disk5/torrents/transmission --pid-file /var/run/transmission/transmission.pid

I can't answer specific questions with transmission, I have never used it. But I do seem to recall someone saying there was an issue when adding the watch dir....I could be wrong though.

I'd look at adding mysql and hopefully will have time. I'm swamped right now so regretfully I'm finding myself with no time to even check the forums as of late!

Cool , thx mate

Archived