[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

Got your msg, i'll add you when i'm home next.

Do you think you could re-comiple them once more, there is apparently an option to allow libwebp which MB uses, and I suppose prefix as /usr to save me a step, Q8, and no X11. I think you 'may' need libwebp installed when it compiles, but if not, thats ok cause i have the txz for it. I am using 0.4.2 currently from the slackware repo.

Currently MB loads imagemacgick perfectly but when it calls webp it throws an error since it uses that dependency through IM.

Hi PhAzE,

Here ya go...

x86 ImageMagick Q8 without X11, with webp : https://truck.it/p/nZbhP4PLl6

x64 ImageMagick Q8 without X11, with webp : https://truck.it/p/gLjxSRCO2w

I used libwebp 0.4.2 during compilation of ImageMagick.  I was going to use the latest source 0.4.3, but I saw on pkgs.org there wasn't a premade slackware package for the latest version, so I grabbed the 0.4.2 libwebp source and used that.  You'll need to install the 0.4.2 txz that you already have and then hopefully as I've built ImageMagick against the same version, all will be well.

I also changed the prefix to /usr

You can see it correctly detected libwebp during configuration from this pastebin; http://pastebin.com/3ccLz09w

Worked perfectly, no more errors. Thanks!

I should have the Emby plugin ready for when the beta goes to stable release so everyone can update at that time.

not directly related to the plugin, but there is an issue with the current commit in sickbed that breaks the plex notifier. On the forums they suggest running

git reset --hard ff36290ba50a08d004b41cbcb8649645c324797a

is there any way of doing this on our unRAID systems?

- cd into your install directory

- run this command:

sudo -Hu nobody /bin/bash -c ". /usr/local/PhAzE-Common/Sickbeard/startcfg.sh; git reset --hard ff36290ba50a08d004b41cbcb8649645c324797a"

Just note that the currently detected version in the plugin will not match the 'latest version' it detects online after this command, so it will keep saying you have an update available. Pressing update will put you back to the latest git version again.

not directly related to the plugin, but there is an issue with the current commit in sickbed that breaks the plex notifier. On the forums they suggest running

- run this command:

sudo -Hu nobody /bin/bash -c ". /usr/local/PhAzE-Common/Sickbeard/startcfg.sh; git reset --hard ff36290ba50a08d004b41cbcb8649645c324797a"

Just note that the currently detected version in the plugin will not match the 'latest version' it detects online after this command, so it will keep saying you have an update available. Pressing update will put you back to the latest git version again.

Thank you PhAzE, that worked perfectly, and for anyone else that uses sickbed with plex, i can confirm that this fixes the update issue in the latest commits

Sorry in advance if this was already asked elsewhere... When I attempt to install maraschino.plg from this thread, the script returns and error 'unable to locate install file..'

Any ideas?

Check /boot/config/plugins/Marachino/ folder and see if there is a file called Maraschino-PhAzE-xxxxxxx-src.tar.gz and if so, delete it and any .md5 file that's named the same.  Try again after.

I just loaded it up without any problem so the plugin seems to be working ok.  Usually you will see that if the git clone fails.

Sorry in advance if this was already asked elsewhere... When I attempt to install maraschino.plg from this thread, the script returns and error 'unable to locate install file..'

Any ideas?

Check /boot/config/plugins/Marachino/ folder and see if there is a file called Maraschino-PhAzE-xxxxxxx-src.tar.gz and if so, delete it and any .md5 file that's named the same.  Try again after.

I just loaded it up without any problem so the plugin seems to be working ok.  Usually you will see that if the git clone fails.

I have no folder under that path named Marachino. I will re-ran the installplg marachino.plg

root@unRAID:/boot/config/plugins# installplg marachino.plg
installing plugin: marachino
file /tmp/Maraschino-script: successfully wrote INLINE file contents
  /bin/bash /tmp/Maraschino-script ...
Cleaning up previous install files...
...Cleanup complete!
Downloading any missing plugin files...
         Latest plugin control files downloading
         Plugin control files have passed MD5 check
         Latest plugin dependency files downloading
         Plugin dependency files have passed MD5 check
...Downloading complete!
Running install script for Maraschino...
         No default config file found. Creating
         Plugin config file verified
         Installing plugin control files
         Installing plugin dependency files

+==============================================================================
| Skipping package curl-7.21.4-i486-1 (already installed)

| Skipping package git-1.7.4.4-i486-1 (already installed)

| Skipping package libffi-3.0.11-i486-1sl (already installed)

| Skipping package libidn-1.19-i486-1 (already installed)

| Skipping package python-2.7.3-i686-5PTr (already installed)

| Skipping package sqlite-3.7.5-i486-1 (already installed)

| Skipping package zlib-1.2.5-i486-4 (already installed)

Updating export file
         Cleaning up temp files/folders
...Install complete!
success
file : unable to create directory
root@unRAID:/boot/config/plugins#

When I go to unRAID UI /Settings/Plugin, it shows not installed and plugin not installed. I proceeded to change install dir to '/mnt/cache/Marachino' and hit apply. Then I clicked Start, it started fine, but states below: Plugin File Missing and Update Plugin....

Any ideas?

- run this command:

Thank you PhAzE, that worked perfectly, and for anyone else that uses sickbed with plex, i can confirm that this fixes the update issue in the latest commits

I did that, and restarted to get it to recognise it correctly, and plex notifications seems to be working (after 4 months.. yay!)

I'm getting this now: 2015-03-29 11:02:19 CHECKVERSION :: Local branch is ahead of master. Automatic update not possible. in sickbeard. Does this mean I am on the development branch or the master branch? if I clicked on update in Phazed settings would everything go back to the last commit of master or the development branch?

Thanks for your help.

No need for xbmc. There is even a Plex version out there somewhere but I never got it working.

So when I first open the Marachino UI, what IP and target host settings do I use if I don't have a XBox? Can it work with my CouchPotato/SickBeard/Plex plugins?

Maraschino is just a front end to the server. You don't need to add anything relating to XBMC if you don't have it. It lets you add CP, SB, HP plugins so you can add movies or shows or music all from one page and if you happen to have XBMC you can set it up so it will let you view the library and see whats playing. Other than that, its not really used for xbmc in any other manor.

Hi Phaze,

Mediabrowser just updated and now it doesn't start. I'll paste the relevant log portion below. Thanks!

PS: Would you prefer this posted on github instead next time?

2015-03-22 10:16:12.1799 Error - Main: UnhandledException

*** Error Report ***

Version: 3.0.5557.0

Command line: /usr/lib/mono/4.5/mono-service.exe -d:/usr/local/Mbserver -l:/var/run/Mbserver/Mbserver.pid /usr/local/Mbserver/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe -programdata /mnt/cache/appdata/mbserver

Operating system: Unix 3.18.5.0

Processor count: 4

64-Bit OS: True

64-Bit Process: True

Program data path: /mnt/cache/appdata/mbserver

Mono: 3.8.0 (tarball Sun Sep 28 11:03:43 EDT 2014)

Application Path: /usr/local/Mbserver/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe

libMagickWand-6.Q8.so

System.DllNotFoundException

at (wrapper managed-to-native) ImageMagickSharp.PixelWandInterop:ClearPixelWand (intptr)

at ImageMagickSharp.PixelWand.Dispose (Boolean disposing) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ImageMagickSharp.PixelWand.Dispose () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ImageMagickSharp.PixelWand.Finalize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Unfortunately, I clicked on "Update" before finding this thread. Now my MB server won't start and I get the same error in the log files. I read the thread but didn't see that there was a fix for this. If the error isn't fixed yet, is there a place where I can get the previous version? Is there anything I can do to get MB server to start?

Thanks!

Emby Server: LINK

This is the new plugin for MediaBrowser, now called Emby Server.  If you use the MediaBrowser server plugin, install this then if you are on unraid 6 you need to go to the plugins page and uninstall the old plugin if it's still there.

Hi PhAzE,

Sorry to say, it didn't work for me. The first time I tried to install the new Emby plugin, it uninstalled the previous Mbserver, but had errors displayed as:

/usr/local/sbin/plugin install [url=https://github.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/raw/e4634e3ce23a3d99668db15205ee1abbfd5f0689/Plugins/Embyserver.plg]https://github.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/raw/e4634e3ce23a3d99668db15205ee1abbfd5f0689/Plugins/Embyserver.plg[/url] 2>&1
plugin: installing: [url=https://github.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/raw/e4634e3ce23a3d99668db15205ee1abbfd5f0689/Plugins/Embyserver.plg]https://github.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/raw/e4634e3ce23a3d99668db15205ee1abbfd5f0689/Plugins/Embyserver.plg[/url]
plugin: downloading [url=https://github.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/raw/e4634e3ce23a3d99668db15205ee1abbfd5f0689/Plugins/Embyserver.plg]https://github.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/raw/e4634e3ce23a3d99668db15205ee1abbfd5f0689/Plugins/Embyserver.plg[/url]
plugin: creating: /tmp/Embyserver-script - from INLINE content
plugin: running: /tmp/Embyserver-script
Cleaning up previous install files...
plugin: running: 'anonymous'
Uninstalling ; plugin...
...Uninstall complete! Please reboot to remove any remaining dependency files.
plugin: removed
Found correct version of Mono dependency file. Ignoring
...Cleanup complete!
Downloading any missing plugin files...
Latest plugin control files downloading
Plugin control files have passed MD5 check
Latest plugin dependency files downloading
...Downloaded plugin dependency files have failed MD5 check. Deleting and aborting install
plugin: run failed: /bin/bash retval: 1

I ran it again, and it ran longer and seemed to complete without error. The plugin appears to be installed. However it still won't start. The Settings screen for the plugin shows this information:

Dependencies:
Mono Version:3.8.0
SQLite3 Version:3.7.17
FFmpeg Version:NOT WORKING
MediaInfo Version:NOT WORKING
InfoZip Version:6.00
Information:
Your config data will persist after a reboot

Plugin Version: 2015.03.28.1

The "unhandled" log file shows:

libMagickWand-6.Q8.so
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) ImageMagickSharp.PixelWandInterop:ClearPixelWand (intptr)
  at ImageMagickSharp.PixelWand.Dispose (Boolean disposing) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Ran Update, rebooted, but still doesn't start. At least now Mediainfo and ffmpeg are no longer showing "Not Working".

The log file shows the same error as before:

libMagickWand-6.Q8.so

MB is the only plugin installed.

Thanks!