• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by guruleenyc

  1. I was not able to resolve this until I uninstalled and stopped all the following: Dynamix fan plugin Telagraf Varkin InfluxDB HDDTemp
  2. Greetings Ya'll, I just upgraded from 6.8.3 and all went smooth with no issues so far. I also got my nvidia card working again with the new plugin. Thank you!
  3. Just upgraded from 6.8.2 to 6.9.1 and reinstalled this plugin with my nvidia GTX 1060 and all is working fine again. Thank you.
  4. Hey Y'all! I just stumbled upon this.... I'm going to test out the Zabbix agent on my unraid. But can anyone share if they had any issues with it or their review of it?
  5. Anybody have any eventual ssd failures shortly after this warning? If so, what was your make and model of the drive?
  6. Greetings Y'all ! Is vert-manager still the overall best solution to manage unRAID kVM's remotely? Are there any other options?
  7. I was able to get this working by extracting the VMDK from the Wazuh OVA and converting it to IMG using this command: qemu-img convert -p -f vmdk -O raw /mnt/user/<the location of your vmdk file> /mnt/user/<the location of your new file>.img Then I built a VM in unraid using i440fx-4.2 and SeaBIOS with path to IMG as disk as IDE.
  8. Thank you! This resolved the issue for me.
  9. Well if it gets the path from plex, then why is it saving to '\TV Shows\' and not the Plex TV library named 'TV'? Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  10. Right now that docker setting value is {plex}. Can I hard code /tv/{n}/season {s}/s}/{sxe} - {t}/? Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  11. The is not in that path. Where can I find the amc script or how do I change the output folder to output\TV instead of output\TV Shows ?
  12. UPDATE: I resolved it by removing the docker, deleting the appdata folder and reinstalling with restore of license key. Any idea why I am getting this error and nothing is processing? [amc] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: DUPLICATE not in [MOVE, COPY, KEEPLINK, SYMLINK, HARDLINK, CLONE, DUPLICATE, TEST] [amc] at net.filebot.StandardRenameAction.forName(Unknown Source) [amc] at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentBean.getRenameAction(Unknown Source) [amc] at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShellBaseClass.getRenameAction(Unknown Source) [amc] at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShell
  13. This is definitely something I'm interested in. However, I'd like to see support for the Wazuh agent on unraid for logs and HIDS to Wazuh Manager running on a distributed separate system. Has anyone try to compile the agent on the Unraid OS?
  14. The issue resolved itself after replacing the license file. No obvious differences noticed in file. Thank you,
  15. The license.psm is the file I received from them directly and the contents show it does not expire until January 2021. I'll try and find their contact info...
  16. Here you go: script fn:sysinfo FileBot 4.9.1 (r7372) JDK8 JNA Native: 5.2.2 MediaInfo: 18.08.1 p7zip: p7zip Version 16.02 (locale=en_US.UTF-8,Utf16=on,HugeFiles=on,64 bits,24 CPUs Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X5670 @ 2.93GHz (206C2),ASM,AES-NI) unrar: UNRAR 5.61 freeware Chromaprint: 1.4.3 Extended Attributes: OK Unicode Filesystem: OK Script Bundle: 2020-08-14 (r671) Groovy: 3.0.3 JRE: OpenJDK Runtime Environment 1.8.0_242 JVM: 64-bit OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM CPU/MEM: 24 Core / 22 GB Max Memory / 228 MB Used Memory OS: Linux (amd64) HW: Linux 7b4e0
  17. Dear fellow unraiders, FileBot repo: jlesage/filebot I have the license file (.psm) in the /config path of the unraid filebot docker, but it is still not recognizing it. I get this in the logs: "[amc] LicenseError: Unauthorized" The file states the license is valid until January 2021 and the permissions are 777 for the file. I have reinstalled the docker and the issue persists. Any help
  18. The issue just started occurring, I'd say approx. two weeks now. Is there a workaround to keep it running w/o opensubtitles?
  19. I discovered that my Filebot docker stops after a 1-2min for some reason. I verified my opensubtitles account is good and that my registration to Filebot has not expired. This is what I see in the Filebot log below. I searched to a degree and I am not finding a resolution. Any ideas/help would be much appreciated. Fetch failed: Try again in 2 seconds (2 more) => redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException: The response could not be parsed. Fetch failed: Try again in 8 seconds (1 more) => redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException: The response could not be parsed. redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException: The res
  20. Greetings all! I just upgraded from 6.8.1 without any noticeable problems. Thank you for another awesome build and the great dev and support quality.
  21. @saarg I started getting this error below when trying to play any mkv's. I then chmod the /tmp/transcode path to 0777 and now they are playing again. I am not sure what caused the issue as the day before all was fine. Conversion failed. A required codec could not be found or failed to install. Thanks!
  22. @guru69 brilliant! Tested and working on my side with dockers and vm's. Thank you! Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk