[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

Hi Phaze - just a quick note, I believe you said you were considering doing a nzbget plugin at some stage?  I just wanted to point this thread out:

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=12188.msg373578#msg373578

Looks like it may have gotten a hell of a lot easier? 

(PS this is not me asking for the plugin again, rather just hoped to share in case you were looking to work on it and weren't aware of what might be a huge shortcut :) )

For one of the plugins (Couchpotato i think), when I unselected the checkbox for using a config directory, I would have expected my current existing folder to remain there. However, upon submit, the folder was removed/deleted. I dont' think that should be the correct behaviour though. It should be as less destructive as possible.

I don't remember clearly, but I believe the field was blank after I unticked and submitted the page. So I didn't know where to find the 'default' directory. I didn't start the server then because I was working on stuff and I simply just restored a backup after finding the folder wasn't there (thought it was deleted). Just wanted to bring it up in case the behaviour wasn't intended.

Hey Phaze,

Using several of your plugins and they work great - much appreciated.

One recent problem using sickrage with your sickbeard plugin - I started getting this error: Unable to connect to XXXXX provider: See: http://git.io/vJrkM

Which suggests several solutions to fix the problem. Ideally, i'd like to update python in your dependency package to 2.7.9 but I can't find a new enough slackware package that is compatible.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

That's part of the problem with Slackware. I typically use already compiled dependencies or sometimes I compile them myself but it can be a bit of a pain. After a new version is compiled it needs to be tested to see if it fixes the issue before I bundle it in with the plugins. Updating python means updating it for all of my plugins.

Is that to say you're aware of the issue and actively working on a fix?

The reason I ask is if you don't anticipate a resolution any time soon I might have to switch to something like docker. I still like the plugin system more since modifying dockers is a bit of a pain still with pushing to a new repo and all that.

I installed the Plex plugin a few months ago and everything was working great. But today I tried to run the updater in the Unraid 6 settings.

No when I try to start Plex it says:

PID not created. Failed to start for some reason. I tried uninstalling, restarting, and reinstalling, but that didn't work.

Any ideas?

OK so you should install it to your cache drive. The ram drive is the size of half your system ram, so with other apps and dependencies installed on it, it has hit it's max. Installing to the cache drive will resolve that.

It's possible your database is corrupt, that would prevent the app from staying successfully. Installing to cache drive should work too if it is actually a ram problem. Usually though is a problem with files on the config directory when it doesn't start. That's when I would backup the config directory, then delete it and see if it can start fresh.