[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

I'm not sure about your first question because I don't use that app myself, but your second question, if it is a subdirectory of the install directory and called library then it is the default directory which is why the tick disappears.

In other words, you are setting it to the directory it defaults to already.

Any chance of getting a PlexWatch plugin? I was looking into installing it with docker, but that doesn't actually work unless you are running Plex in a docker as well apparently. I have everything set up in Unraid6 with your plugin, so I want to avoid swapping Plex to a docker, but Plexwatch is making that tempting.

FYI, I run PlexWatch in a docker, and I run Plex Server using Phaze's plugin.

Hello,

No matter how I do it and how many times I do it the Sabnzbd config path keeps disappearing and the config checkbox keeps unchecking itself.

When check the checkbox and provide a path for Sabnzbd config in my cache drive and then press apply, it does save the config and all is fine, until the next restart or whatever.

Then Sabnzbd loads up without config, starting with the Welcome page etc...

But it keeps all the other mappings to the cache drive (admin, logs, etc...), same thing for the other PhAze plugins installed. The only one that is not persistent is the Sabnzbd config path.

BTW I am running v.6 b15.

What should I look for?

I just want to say a big THANK YOU!

I have just upgraded my V5 tower to V6b15.

Following the instructions on the wiki I did not bring across any plugins and started with a clean setup.

Then I installed your plugins and just copy/pasted the correct settings from my backup of your cfg files to the gui and everything just worked again!!

The only thing not working is rsync as it was not a pluging. (Hint)

Thanks a lot, beer is on its way!

edit: these are the plugins I use Plex, Filebot, FlexGet, Transmission

Greetings PhAzE and other Xspertz,

getting this when trying to install Sonarr..

Tried pasting link in and downloading the file. I am running Unraid 6b15

Thanks!

plugin: installing: https://github.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/raw/master/Plugins/Sonarr.plg
plugin: downloading https://github.com/PhAzE-Variance/unRAID/raw/master/Plugins/Sonarr.plg
plugin: downloading: /tmp/plugins/Sonarr.plg ... done
Cleaning up previous install files...
...Cleanup complete!
Downloading any missing plugin files...
Latest plugin control files downloading
...Unable to download missing plugin control files. Aborting install
plugin: run failed: /bin/bash retval: 1

Hey Phaze, any chance you will be updating PlexConnect to make it use the iMove or Wall Street Journal App?  No hurry just wondering if you are going to look at it and when it might happen.

Thanks for the great work

I will have a look likely later this week. Can you tell me what needs to be done, like is it just the. Pem name that needs updating? Right now it forces trailers.pem

Hi,

Don't know if this was answered or not.

Basically, it would be perfect if the plugin DID NOT force trailers.pem

Once the app and certificate are set, there is no need to force anything on each upgrade.

My settings.cfg is set like this:

hosttointercept = secure.marketwatch.com

certfile = /mnt/cache/apps/Plexconnect/config/certificates/wsjapp.pem

But on each upgrade it ends up like this:

hosttointercept = secure.marketwatch.com

certfile = /mnt/cache/apps/Plexconnect/config/certificates/trailers.pem

So I need to stop Plexconnect, edit the setting and restart Plexconnect after a plugin update.

No biggie, but it would be nice it it didn't force the certificate name  ;)

Thanks for all the work!

What does it mean if I'm getting this while trying to install couchpotato?

installing plugin: Couchpotato

file /tmp/Couchpotato-script: successfully wrote INLINE file contents

/bin/bash /tmp/Couchpotato-script ...

Cleaning up previous install files...

...Cleanup complete!

Downloading any missing plugin files...

Latest plugin control files downloading

Plugin control files have passed MD5 check

Latest plugin dependency files downloading

Plugin dependency files have passed MD5 check

...Downloading complete!

Running install script for CouchPotato...

No default config file found. Creating

Plugin config file verified

Installing plugin control files

Installing plugin dependency files

+==============================================================================

| Skipping package curl-7.21.4-i486-1 (already installed)

| Skipping package git-1.7.4.4-i486-1 (already installed)

| Skipping package libffi-3.0.11-i486-1sl (already installed)

| Skipping package libidn-1.19-i486-1 (already installed)

| Skipping package python-2.7.3-i686-5PTr (already installed)

| Skipping package sqlite-3.7.5-i486-1 (already installed)

| Skipping package zlib-1.2.5-i486-4 (already installed)

Updating export file

No application config file was located or created.

Cleaning up temp files/folders

...Install complete!

success

file : unable to create directory

Have been getting this error in Sickbeard.

AASSLError: The read operation timed out
AA    return self._sslobj.read(len)
AA  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/ssl.py", line 160, in read
AA    return self.read(buflen)
AA  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/ssl.py", line 241, in recv
AA    data = self._sock.recv(self._rbufsize)
AA  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/socket.py", line 476, in readline
AA    line = self.fp.readline(_MAXLINE + 1)
AA  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/httplib.py", line 365, in _read_status
AA    version, status, reason = self._read_status()
AA  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/httplib.py", line 409, in begin
AA    response.begin()
AA  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/httplib.py", line 1045, in getresponse
AA    r = h.getresponse(buffering=True)
AA  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 1187, in do_open
AA    return self.do_open(httplib.HTTPSConnection, req)
AA  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 1222, in https_open
AA    result = func(*args)
AA  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 382, in _call_chain
AA    '_open', req)
AA  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 422, in _open
AA    response = self._open(req, data)
AA  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 404, in open
AA    usock = opener.open(url, post_data)
AA  File "/usr/local/sickbeard/sickbeard/helpers.py", line 181, in getURL

Still looking around for additional info but could this be an issue with the search provider?

I am struggling with probably the most basic issue. I installed Sabnzbd and it is setup and running fine, I just dont know where it is putting stuff. I see its folder location of "/usr/local/sabnzbd/config/Downloads/complete" but where is that?

I am struggling with probably the most basic issue. I installed Sabnzbd and it is setup and running fine, I just dont know where it is putting stuff. I see its folder location of "/usr/local/sabnzbd/config/Downloads/complete" but where is that?

That location is in RAM and will not survive a reboot. You haven't configured the plugin corrrectly. You need to make it use something in /mnt. Post a screenshot of your plugin page (or just look through the thread for other examples).

That's in ram so when you reboot your will lose your files. On the plugin change the config directory to /mnt/cache/.appconfigs/sabnzbd

Assuming you have a cache drive other wise move it onto your array instead. Then in the program you can set your download directory to somewhere else or leave it at the default.

Have been getting this error in Sickbeard.

AASSLError: The read operation timed out
AA    return self._sslobj.read(len)
AA  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/ssl.py", line 160, in read
AA    return self.read(buflen)
AA  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/ssl.py", line 241, in recv
AA    data = self._sock.recv(self._rbufsize)
AA  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/socket.py", line 476, in readline
AA    line = self.fp.readline(_MAXLINE + 1)
AA  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/httplib.py", line 365, in _read_status
AA    version, status, reason = self._read_status()
AA  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/httplib.py", line 409, in begin
AA    response.begin()
AA  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/httplib.py", line 1045, in getresponse
AA    r = h.getresponse(buffering=True)
AA  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 1187, in do_open
AA    return self.do_open(httplib.HTTPSConnection, req)
AA  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 1222, in https_open
AA    result = func(*args)
AA  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 382, in _call_chain
AA    '_open', req)
AA  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 422, in _open
AA    response = self._open(req, data)
AA  File "/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/usr/lib64/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 404, in open
AA    usock = opener.open(url, post_data)
AA  File "/usr/local/sickbeard/sickbeard/helpers.py", line 181, in getURL

Still looking around for additional info but could this be an issue with the search provider?

I'm not sure about this but definitely a problem with SSL. I know done sites/indexers have updated to tlsv1.2 and some apps are not compatible. For example, nzbgeek did that and doesn't work with sonarr or any mono based apps until mono gets tlsv1.2 support.

I have installed the new Plex Media Server version yesterday (version 0.9.12.0) and it seems that there is a bug in the transcoder or whatever engine Plex uses to play movies. My latest Blu-Ray movie, Unbroken, ripped with Handbrake, is very  pixelated in motion sequences. It's just an example, same thing for all my movies.  I have no doubt there will be a patch in the future.

Here comes my question: I am running the latest unRAID version 6.0.beta15, and the Plex plugin ( PhAzE) is updated automatically. How do I reverse to the previous Plex version?

I have tried to re-install the previous version on the USB boot key in /boot/packages , but the new version automatically downloads and replaces it at boot.

I have installed the new Plex Media Server version yesterday (version 0.9.12.0) and it seems that there is a bug in the transcoder or whatever engine Plex uses to play movies. My latest Blu-Ray movie, Unbroken, ripped with Handbrake, is very  pixelated in motion sequences. It's just an example, same thing for all my movies.  I have no doubt there will be a patch in the future.

Here comes my question: I am running the latest unRAID version 6.0.beta15, and the Plex plugin ( PhAzE) is updated automatically. How do I reverse to the previous Plex version?

I have tried to re-install the previous version on the USB boot key in /boot/packages , but the new version automatically downloads and replaces it at boot.

You will need to unplug your Ethernet on boot to prevent the newer version from downloading.  Or replace replace the file with the old one, using the newer name and delete the md5 then run /etc/rc.d/rc.Plexmediaserver install (with your ethernet unplugged).

Thank you PhAzE. I did copy the old version along with the new version in /boot/packages on the flash key. Renamed the old one with the new name, removed the new version, I have never found the md5 file so didn't do anything on this, then rebooted . I worked. This fooled the autoloading of the new version.

Still I would wish that it was more simple and that the auto-install of new version could be disabled.

Any way, you earned your beer :) Thanks.

PS: it just proved that the new Plex version (0.9.12) is buggy. The old version (0.9.11.16) works fine. 

You may be using the v1 plugin because the v2 plugins no longer use that folder. Glad it worked on the v1 plugin also.

I will look, at some point, to adding an option to install from USB instead of the internet.