[DOCKER] Filezilla Client

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the meantime you can adjust the resolution by editing the template and add the environment variables width and height. Make the values whatever you wish.

Thank you for the hint!

However I am a bit lost with where/ how this should be added.

I edited "my-Filezilla.xml" in /boot/config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user/ directory and

replaced

<Environment/>

with

<Environment>WIDTH=1280 HEIGHT=720</Environment>

...but this didn't have any impact on the resolution, so I guess either I edited the wrong file or I edited it incorrecty?

Could you please help me out here?

Thank you in advance!

edit:

I found in the meantime sparklyballs updated filezilla.xml, so I updated my-Filezilla.xml with the below, but this doesn't make any difference either. What am I missing here?

<Environment>
<Variable>
<Name>WIDTH</Name>
<Value>1280</Value>
</Variable>
<Variable>
<Name>HEIGHT</Name>
<Value>720</Value>
</Variable>
</Environment>

In the meantime you can adjust the resolution by editing the template and add the environment variables width and height. Make the values whatever you wish.

Thank you for the hint!

I edited "my-Filezilla.xml" in /boot/config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user/ directory and

replaced

<Environment/>

with

...but this didn't have any impact on the resolution, so I guess either I edited the wrong file or I edited it incorrecty?

Thank you in advance!

I don't know off the top of my head what environment variables look like in the XML, but I know that wouldn't work. In any case, it is not necessary to directly edit the file. Just do it in the docker manager. You have to turn Advanced View (a slider in the top right) to get the section for environment variables.

Thank you for the hint!

replaced

<Environment/>

with

Thank you in advance!

I don't know off the top of my head what environment variables look like in the XML, but I know that wouldn't work. In any case, it is not necessary to directly edit the file. Just do it in the docker manager. You have to turn Advanced View (a slider in the top right) to get the section for environment variables.

Ahh, alright, got it! Thanks!

It works now, strangely Filezilla fonts and windows are still looking big even on high resolution, so it's not a lot what fit into 1 screen, but hey, it is still more than amazing :)

Hi,

Possibly stupid question of the day, but how do I connect to this once the Docker is running? The WebUI URL just fails with "The server failed to send any data".

Thanks,

SR

The URL works for me. Something not right with your setup.
  • 4 weeks later...

Could i get some help with my config?

When i open webui, it loads with the 'log to xrdp'. After clicking ok. It shows the connection log at the left side of the page and then goes to black and nothing happens.

The log is as follows

guacd[136]: INFO: Using fallback PATBLT (server is ignoring negotiated client capabilities)

Jun 3 01:45:14 7ae8de3cfdec guacd[136]: Using fallback PATBLT (server is ignoring negotiated client capabilities)

Jun 3 01:45:14 7ae8de3cfdec guacd[136]: Using fallback PATBLT (server is ignoring negotiated client capabilities)

guacd[136]: INFO: Using fallback PATBLT (server is ignoring negotiated client capabilities)

Screen_Shot_2015-06-03_at_1_43.15_am.png.c07012d69634098b9d96f423404d729f.png

I haven't run this docker for a while, but I just updated to the latest and now when I am trying to connect, then all looks good, I can select the Filezilla on the the Guacamole interface or via RDP, the session seems to start, but then I only get to a blank balck screen.

Then I am going back to the Guacamole interface and I see Filezilla running on the thumbnail, but when I click on it, once again I get to a black screen.

I tried it on another unRAID and it is the same.

Is this only me or something went wrong either with the latest update or maybe RC4 related as I updated to that also only just now at the same time?

Thank you for any help in advance.

@sparklyballs :  This is a great docker! it ALMOST can replace my KVM Win10 VM... I say ALMOST because i need a way to connect that docker to a OpenVPN server, then connect the Filezilla Client to the Internal IP of the remote location I use the FTP...

I haven't run this docker for a while, but I just updated to the latest and now when I am trying to connect, then all looks good, I can select the Filezilla on the the Guacamole interface or via RDP, the session seems to start, but then I only get to a blank balck screen.

Then I am going back to the Guacamole interface and I see Filezilla running on the thumbnail, but when I click on it, once again I get to a black screen.

Is this only me or something went wrong either with the latest update or maybe RC4 related as I updated to that also only just now at the same time?

This is driving me crazy. Rolled back to RC3 and it is the same. Can someone confirm please that latest version of the docker works with unRAID RC4?

This is driving me crazy. Rolled back to RC3 and it is the same. Can someone confirm please that latest version of the docker works with unRAID RC4?

there was a dependency issue with the newer version of filezilla which is solved now, try it again.

• 4 weeks later...

I got further, browser cache issue, but now i get "internal error as occured withing the guacamole server...."

Also, a suggestion: The webui link on the docker icon/menu doesnt change, the port used stay at 8080 while i change to something else when start the docker. Would be great to have it the same as the configured port.

I got further, browser cache issue, but now i get "internal error as occured withing the guacamole server...."

Also, a suggestion: The webui link on the docker icon/menu doesnt change, the port used stay at 8080 while i change to something else when start the docker. Would be great to have it the same as the configured port.

the port mappings work fine..

if you're changing the container port however, things won't work, change the host side only.