[Plug-In] Community Applications

44 minutes ago, Squid said:

You have (or haven't changed) how old a plugin update must be before it's installed.  Defaults to 3 days I believe.

As Squid said, that's not an error.  For many of us, that's desirable behavior.  Somewhere, back a ways, there's a discussion about this.

@Squid I am having some issues if I try to update the plugin, also tried removing and installing from scratch but get the following error:

plugin: downloading: https://raw.github.com/Squidly271/community.applications/master/archive/community.applications-2017.02.25.txz ... failed (Invalid URL / Server error response)
plugin: wget: https://raw.github.com/Squidly271/community.applications/master/archive/community.applications-2017.02.25.txz download failure (Invalid URL / Server error response)

[mention=10290]Squid[/mention] I am having some issues if I try to update the plugin, also tried removing and installing from scratch but get the following error:

plugin: downloading: https://raw.github.com/Squidly271/community.applications/master/archive/community.applications-2017.02.25.txz ... failed (Invalid URL / Server error response)
plugin: wget: https://raw.github.com/Squidly271/community.applications/master/archive/community.applications-2017.02.25.txz download failure (Invalid URL / Server error response)

At work. I'll try it tonight

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Thanks Squid, although I have just tried again. Could have been a random blip? Seems to be working now. Everything was working my end at the time as I updated 5 other plugins at the same time. Just tried again now and it worked straight away. Odd...

Edited by Poprin
22 minutes ago, trurl said:

Lots of search results for "wrong csrf_token".

Alright, well I wasn't expecting that. (not trying to sound negative just actually surprised as I'll explain) I searched within this thread and got no results for csrf_token. From reading the release notes of 6.3, when it came out, it mentioned if you get that error the plugin needs to be updated. 

From searching the whole forum (I'll be honest the new layout is really throwing me off still) it looks like I jut have to close all browser sessions and reboot? How do I know if its plugin issue? (I was a little confused thinking that squid didn't have his plugin updated)

RobJ made it sound like a plugin issue here:

So can I reinstall that plugin (it was working just filling the log)? As you can see I'm a little confused.

Edited by bnevets27
12 minutes ago, bnevets27 said:

From searching the whole forum (I'll be honest the new layout is really throwing me off still) it looks like I jut have to close all browser sessions and reboot?

Do you have an app on your phone that may have accessed your server, such as Controlr or Margarita?

8 minutes ago, trurl said:

Do you have an app on your phone that may have accessed your server, such as Controlr or Margarita?

I have controlr and had a few tabs opened to my unraid, closed all the tabs and rebooted now it get:

error: webGui/include/ProcessStatus.php: wrong csrf_token

Going to try another reboot....

32 minutes ago, bnevets27 said:

From searching the whole forum (I'll be honest the new layout is really throwing me off still) it looks like I jut have to close all browser sessions and reboot? How do I know if its plugin issue?

3 possible csrf errors:

missing_csrf = plugin not up to date

wrong_csrf = browser tab open from before a reboot (or something like controlr running on your phone that needs to be closed and reopened)

not_initialized_csrf = We haven't seen any report of this at all anywhere yet.

32 minutes ago, bnevets27 said:

(I was a little confused thinking that squid didn't have his plugin updated)

Yeah, that would be a first.   Should it ever happen, there are two probable causes: The world is about to end and you should burrow into the nearest bomb shelter, or I won the lottery in which case I'll buy you a bomb shelter that you can burrow into.

Edited by Squid
3 minutes ago, bnevets27 said:

I have controlr and had a few tabs opened to my unraid, closed all the tabs and rebooted now it get:

error: webGui/include/ProcessStatus.php: wrong csrf_token

Going to try another reboot....

Something, somewhere is pointed at unRaid's gui.  Technically, you don't need to close down the tabs -> a refresh will also fix the logging...  I don't use margarita / controlR, so not sure exactly what their procedure is....

9 minutes ago, Squid said:

3 possible csrf errors:

missing_csrf = plugin not up to date

wrong_csrf = browser tab open from before a reboot (or something like controlr running on your phone that needs to be closed and reopened)

not_initialized_csrf = We haven't seen any report of this at all anywhere yet.

Yeah, that would be a first.   Should it ever happen, I would start burrowing into a bomb shelter....

That's extremely helpful squid! I didn't see it explained like that anywhere.

It's just one error atm so I'll keep an eye on it and see if I need hunt down whatever else that's accessing the unraid gui

Edited by bnevets27

1b51c6ebfafdf078c3b6eedd41901a4b.jpg

Finally got around to a feature req

- Results are now by default limited to 10 results per page (adjustable within general settings), with page navigation

Should make things much faster on every browser

This however is incompatible if you have a "favourite repository" set.  In that circumstance, the system will always display all results

Other Changes

- Deprecated the separate results into super categories (ie: display beta separately).  Instead, all beta applications have a nice big note on them that they are indeed beta and problems may exist

- Laid the groundwork for some other forthcoming features that may or may not get implemented in the future.

Hi All,
After the latest CA plugin update, i lost access to the store and the plugin itself was corrupted. I had to delete it and reinstall from the repo, updating it does not work.
I am unsure if this will be a common issue or just me, but fyi its an easy fix.