[Support] binhex - DelugeVPN

Am I missing something obvious here? I cannot even get going? I have installed the docker but cannot connect to the WEBUI?
Are you sure the VPN credentials you entered into the docker configuration are correct? The WEBUI won't start unless the VPN is started, or you disable the VPN portion.

Ah, that will be why then jonathanm, I presumed that deluge would have started so I can begin configuration... is there an installation/setup guide anywhere?  I can only find advanced settings....

When your VPN is correctly configured in the advanced settings, the WEBGUI will start when the container is started. If you are using PIA it's easy, if you are using another VPN service, you may have to jump through some hoops, and you may not get very good results. Read this thread from the beginning for more info.

FAQ

Q1. What do i need to configure in order to get DelugeVPN to work with PIA?

A1. PIA support for DeliugeVPN is pretty much automated, the only values you will need to define are as follows:-

• LAN_NETWORK - Internal LAN network (see Q7. for details)
  • VPN_USER - VPN username
  • VPN_PASS - VPN password
  • VPN_PROV - Set this to "pia"

Q2. Can i use VPN provider X with DelugeVPN?

Notes

For help on configuration for PIA, AirVPN and custom VPN providers please go here http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=45812.msg437678#msg437678

IMPORTANT - To allow access to the Deluge webui, Privoxy and Deluge deamon you need to specify you LAN network, using CIDR notation for the mask, a subnet mask of 255.255.255.0 would equate to CIDR /24, 255.255.0.0 would equate to CIDR /16.

Hi,  I cannot find where to define these values? Do I type out the credentials.conf to look like the above? I can find this information everywhere on how to setup but can find anywhere that tells me where to enter the config?

Great to have this running now, thanks very much!

I just have a problem with it not working lol!

Deluge is now running but my IP is still showing my WAN address (tested with the checkmytorrentip)

is the ip for LAN_NETWORK - Internal LAN network (see Q7. for details)supposed to be the unRAID IP or the Docker IP? I have tried both but still my IP is shown?

Thanks again :-)

Great to have this running now, thanks very much!

I just have a problem with it not working lol!

Deluge is now running but my IP is still showing my WAN address (tested with the checkmytorrentip)

is the ip for LAN_NETWORK - Internal LAN network (see Q7. for details)supposed to be the unRAID IP or the Docker IP? I have tried both but still my IP is shown?

Thanks again :-)

Is VPN_ENABLED set to yes?

Many thanks jonathanm,

after looking through the logs I found that there was a problem with ca.crt I re-downloaded the file and everything is working perfectly! I have now apparently moved from the UK to the Netherlands :-)

Thanks very very much to you and everyone that chimed in to help with this :-)

Has anyone been successful in using this with headphones? here is the debug log I am getting...

2016-07-02 18:22:06 DEBUG Deluge: Connection failed, let's try HTTPS just in case

2016-07-02 18:22:06 DEBUG Deluge: FYI no SSL certificate configured

2016-07-02 18:22:06 DEBUG Deluge: Using password M******0

2016-07-02 18:22:06 DEBUG Deluge: Authenticating...

2016-07-02 18:22:06 DEBUG Deluge: addTorrent Authentication

2016-07-02 18:22:06 INFO Sending torrent to Deluge

Strange new behavior last night:

I have been running binhex-delugevpn for 3 weeks on my current cache drive (the old one crapped out on me and I had to start over). I woke up this morning to a series of warnings on my unRAID WebUI. The messages had started around 2am and the first informed me that my Docker was at 70% full, followed 3 minutes later by a 71% then another 3 minutes 72% this continued from about 2am till 4am when the final message was 100% full. My containers were non responsive so I had to disable my docker, and increase the size. I went from 25GB to 50GB, I lost all of my images but was able to recover them by just re adding them using my existing templates. I started each docker 1 by 1 to see which was the culprit. I Determined that it was DelugeVPN by checking the Docker Size under settings>docker and looking in the btrfs section. If I refresh the page the "Total devices 1 FS bytes used 25.60GiB" line in the btrfs area steadily increases when Deluge is running. As soon as I stop that container the growth stops, but remains at the last registered level.

I made no changes to my docker settings last night, I only added maybe 3 or 4 new torrents to Deluge. Then several hours later the out of space errors began.

First, I only run 4 docker containers. binhex-delugevpn, couchpotato, sickrage, and plexmediaserver. 25.6 GiB seems gigantic for that number of containers.

Second, could a specific torrent be the cause of this behavior? This seems unlikely to me, but it's the only think I can think of that was different between when I went to bed with plenty of room on my docker image to 30% filling up in 2 hours (70%->100% I don't know how full it was prior to the first warning).

Any thoughts would be appreciated. I'm not sure which logs (or how to get them) would be helpful on this issue. I'm pretty new to unRAID and Linux in general.

When I used container - never had this problem - EXCEPT then the /data mapping was not define to a location on unRAID

what is your /data mapping set at?

you can use other paths as well in the container but they ALL need to start with /data

my /data is defined to /mnt/user/sortthru/Deluge

then I use /data/incomplete and /data/complete which converts to /mnt/user/sortthru/Deluge/incomplete and /mnt/user/sortthru/Deluge/complete etc

Myk

Both of those seem odd to me. That's a heck of a lot of logging. And like I said, I've been using deluge for 3 weeks. I have downloaded more than the 25 GB I allocated to my Docker long before this issue appeared. I suppose a setting could have been altered by mistake, or there could be a huge amount of logging suddenly, but it still seems odd to me.

/data is mapped to  /mnt/user/MediaManagement/ That's a share I set up specifically to put current downloads and finished downloads before SickRage or CouchPotato moved them to the appropriate folders in my Main media library. It had been working flawlessly for 3 weeks. all of my internal paths in Deluge start with /data and worked prior to this issue.

You also have your network incorrectly defined, you now have it as 192.168.1.20/24 it shouldn't be an IP in your network, instead it should be for the network, so you should use a 0 not 20 so it should look like this:-

192.168.1.0/24

So I thought the above was my issue but I still can't seem to get PIA to connect to DelugeVPN.  I've set all the ENV variables and still my supervisord.log just looks like this:

2016-07-07 17:05:05,337 CRIT Set uid to user 0
2016-07-07 17:05:05,337 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor/conf.d/deluge.conf" during parsing
2016-07-07 17:05:05,340 INFO supervisord started with pid 12
2016-07-07 17:05:06,342 INFO spawned: 'deluged' with pid 15
2016-07-07 17:05:06,343 INFO spawned: 'deluge-web' with pid 16
2016-07-07 17:05:07,344 INFO success: deluged entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2016-07-07 17:05:07,344 INFO success: deluge-web entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)

When I use checkmytorrentip it just returns the IP provided by my ISP?!  ???

I have the following ENV variables defined:

LAN_NETWORK    192.168.1.0/24  (Server ip is 192.168.1.71, using DHCP Reservation and 255.255.255.0)

VPN_PROV            pia

VPN_USER            "PIA Username"

VPN_PASS            "PIA Password"

VPN_ENABLED      yes

Same volume & port mappings as others have posted.

Awww crap! I figured it out.

It was working flawlessly because everything had been managed by SickRage and CouchPotato and I have specific /data paths defined for where the incoming files should be stored. But I never set up the default path, so the 4 torrents I added MANUALLY last night were downloading into the docker container. Thank you MyKroFt. Your comment was exactly what I needed to start looking for the problem in the right place. So, now I have the default path set and I have moved the storage for the current downloads. All appears well. Thank you

Awww crap! I figured it out.

It was working flawlessly because everything had been managed by SickRage and CouchPotato and I have specific /data paths defined for where the incoming files should be stored. But I never set up the default path, so the 4 torrents I added MANUALLY last night were downloading into the docker container. Thank you MyKroFt. Your comment was exactly what I needed to start looking for the problem in the right place. So, now I have the default path set and I have moved the storage for the current downloads. All appears well. Thank you

No problem - been there - done that :)

Myk

You also have your network incorrectly defined, you now have it as 192.168.1.20/24 it shouldn't be an IP in your network, instead it should be for the network, so you should use a 0 not 20 so it should look like this:-

192.168.1.0/24

So I thought the above was my issue but I still can't seem to get PIA to connect to DelugeVPN.  I've set all the ENV variables and still my supervisord.log just looks like this:

2016-07-07 17:05:05,337 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor/conf.d/deluge.conf" during parsing
2016-07-07 17:05:07,344 INFO success: deluged entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2016-07-07 17:05:07,344 INFO success: deluge-web entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)

LAN_NETWORK    192.168.1.0/24  (Server ip is 192.168.1.71, using DHCP Reservation and 255.255.255.0)

VPN_PROV            pia

VPN_ENABLED      yes

I tried deleting my docker image as well as my config directory to reinstall the delugevpn docker.  I noticed the default template has more ENV variables defined so I'm guessing this might be my issue (e.g. VPN_REMOTE, VPN_PORT, VPN_PROTOCOL); however, I can't seem to get the docker installed correctly now?!

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name="binhex-delugevpn" --net="bridge" --privileged="true" -e VPN_ENABLED="yes" -e VPN_USER="********" -e VPN_PASS="**********" -e VPN_REMOTE="nl.privateinternetaccess.com" -e VPN_PORT="1194" -e VPN_PROTOCOL="udp" -e VPN_PROV="pia" -e ENABLE_PRIVOXY="no" -e LAN_NETWORK="192.168.1.0/24" -e DEBUG="false" -e PUID="99" -e PGID="100" -e TZ="America/New_York" -p 8112:8112/tcp -p 58846:58846/tcp -p 8118:8118/tcp -v "/mnt/cache/appdata/DelugeVPN/":"/config":rw -v "/mnt/cache/appdata/downloads/incomplete/":"/data":rw binhex/arch-delugevpn
sh: airvpn: command not found
sh: custom: command not found
docker: "run" requires a minimum of 1 argument.
See '/usr/bin/docker run --help'.

Usage: docker run [OPTIONS] IMAGE [COMMAND] [ARG...]

Run a command in a new container

The command finished successfully!

When I check my docker page, the delugeVPN doesn't show up in basic view.  When I switch views, it shows an orphaned docker.  I tried deleting and reinstalling but no luck.

192.168.1.0/24

VPN_PROV            pia

VPN_ENABLED      yes

I tried deleting my docker image as well as my config directory to reinstall the delugevpn docker.  I noticed the default template has more ENV variables defined so I'm guessing this might be my issue (e.g. VPN_REMOTE, VPN_PORT, VPN_PROTOCOL); however, I can't seem to get the docker installed correctly now?!

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name="binhex-delugevpn" --net="bridge" --privileged="true" -e VPN_ENABLED="yes" -e VPN_USER="********" -e VPN_PASS="**********" -e VPN_REMOTE="nl.privateinternetaccess.com" -e VPN_PORT="1194" -e VPN_PROTOCOL="udp" -e VPN_PROV="pia" -e ENABLE_PRIVOXY="no" -e LAN_NETWORK="192.168.1.0/24" -e DEBUG="false" -e PUID="99" -e PGID="100" -e TZ="America/New_York" -p 8112:8112/tcp -p 58846:58846/tcp -p 8118:8118/tcp -v "/mnt/cache/appdata/DelugeVPN/":"/config":rw -v "/mnt/cache/appdata/downloads/incomplete/":"/data":rw binhex/arch-delugevpn
sh: airvpn: command not found
sh: custom: command not found
docker: "run" requires a minimum of 1 argument.
See '/usr/bin/docker run --help'.

Usage: docker run [OPTIONS] IMAGE [COMMAND] [ARG...]

Run a command in a new container

The command finished successfully!

When I check my docker page, the delugeVPN doesn't show up in basic view.  When I switch views, it shows an orphaned docker.  I tried deleting and reinstalling but no luck.

Plugins check for updates. Install the webUi update that'll be available.  99% of the time that's what that failure is caused by

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk