[Support] binhex - Sonarr

Have been using this container for a long time with no problems but now when I pull up a new series and try to add, the green "add" box just flashes but won't actually add the show and stays green. I'm running unraid 6.12.10 and have tried forcing an update to the docker and also reinstalling but nothing changes.

Everything else seems to be working fine. It's grabbing and adding existing series, just nothing new.

The only error I see in the logs is this: [Fatal] SonarrErrorPipeline: Request Failed. POST /api/v3/series. Not sure if it is related but I know one of my trackers api is down so it may be from that. 

Sonarr support forum

13 minutes ago, eman31 said:

Have been using this container for a long time with no problems but now when I pull up a new series and try to add, the green "add" box just flashes but won't actually add the show and stays green. I'm running unraid 6.12.10 and have tried forcing an update to the docker and also reinstalling but nothing changes.

Everything else seems to be working fine. It's grabbing and adding existing series, just nothing new.

The only error I see in the logs is this: [Fatal] SonarrErrorPipeline: Request Failed. POST /api/v3/series. Not sure if it is related but I know one of my trackers api is down so it may be from that. 

I would suggest posting regarding problems with the app in the Sonarr support forum. Many more users there with deeper knowledge of the app.