[Support] Linuxserver.io - Nextcloud

well after a few hours It seem to be working!

Only error I got is

nginx: [alert] detected a LuaJIT version which is not OpenResty's; many optimizations will be disabled and performance will be compromised (see https://github.com/openresty/luajit2 for OpenResty's LuaJIT or, even better, consider using the OpenResty releases from https://openresty.org/en/download.html)
nginx: [error] lua_load_resty_core failed to load the resty.core module from https://github.com/openresty/lua-resty-core; ensure you are using an OpenResty release from https://openresty.org/en/download.html (rc: 2, reason: module 'resty.core' not found:

edit : well the error seem to cause nextcloud to not work ( cant even connect to it ), even if people online say it should cause any issue :(

Edited by amadnei
5 hours ago, amadnei said:

well after a few hours It seem to be working!

Only error I got is

nginx: [alert] detected a LuaJIT version which is not OpenResty's; many optimizations will be disabled and performance will be compromised (see https://github.com/openresty/luajit2 for OpenResty's LuaJIT or, even better, consider using the OpenResty releases from https://openresty.org/en/download.html)
nginx: [error] lua_load_resty_core failed to load the resty.core module from https://github.com/openresty/lua-resty-core; ensure you are using an OpenResty release from https://openresty.org/en/download.html (rc: 2, reason: module 'resty.core' not found:

edit : well the error seem to cause nextcloud to not work ( cant even connect to it ), even if people online say it should cause any issue :(

I also got the error you mention and it's not a problem. Your problem is elsewhere.

Did you go through with Nextclouds initial installation with the database etc? Can you open Nextclouds webUI by clicking the Docker icon? Check your port forward at https://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/

On 10/13/2019 at 1:46 PM, Likos said:

Hello together

I wanted to ask if someone has installed the Pico CMS addon in their Nextcloud Docker and knows how to configure Nginx correctly?

The "normal" configurations for Nextcloud Pico CMS and Nginx don't work.

Thanks a lot!

That would interest me too

On 9/26/2019 at 5:31 PM, blaine07 said:

caf451d60255e06587435176ee922ec1.jpg

Updated Nextcloud this evening using manual instructions linked in OP(THANKS).

Everything seems to gone smoothly except this one thing. I tried searching but didn’t seem to find anything relevant.

Anyone know how I can fix this so the cron will correctly run?

Thanks a ton, as usual. 🙂

EDIT: Help link says default mode setup is AJAX. Is it possible the update changed it to CRON from AJAX? Will AJAX work or anyone have a opinion about which of the three versions SHOULD be used and is compatible with Unraid?

Did you ever get this fixed, I have the same issue...

Hi guys

I've created an Nextcloud-, an Elasticsearch, an OnlyOffice and an ocrmypdf Docker Container - all from the Community Apps.

In Nexcloud I've add, install, activate and configure all Search Addons so that they should Crawl PDF OCR and Office Formats.

Now I'm waiting and nothing is happening. The index should be under /mnt/user/appdata/elasticsearch but there is no index.

Do I need to do some undocumented special configurations and map nextcloud and elasticsearch? 

In some blogs I saw that I need to start manually the first scan with this command:

sudo -u www-data php ./occ fulltextsearch:index

I don't understand where should I start this command? Should I start this from the undocker SSH? Or from the Nexcloud Container SSH?

The reason is, that "occ" is stored on /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud and this does share not exists is the docker container.

I'm totally confused... 

docker exec -ti nextcloud occ
OCI runtime exec failed: exec failed: container_linux.go:345: starting container process caused "exec: \"occ\": executable file not found in $PATH": unknown

When I start ./occ fulltextsearch:index direct from unraid SSH it results in:

An unhandled exception has been thrown:
Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException: Failed to connect to the database: An exception occurred in driver: could not find driver in /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php:64
Stack trace:
#0 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(420): OC\DB\Connection->connect()
#1 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(380): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->getDatabasePlatformVersion()
#2 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(324): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->detectDatabasePlatform()
#3 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(683): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->getDatabasePlatform()
#4 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php(151): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->setTransactionIsolation(2)
#5 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/DriverManager.php(195): OC\DB\Connection->__construct(Array, Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOMySql\Driver), Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Configuration), Object(Doctrine\Common\EventManager))
#6 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/ConnectionFactory.php(158): Doctrine\DBAL\DriverManager::getConnection(Array, Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Configuration), Object(Doctrine\Common\EventManager))
#7 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(635): OC\DB\ConnectionFactory->getConnection('mysql', Array)
#8 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(118): OC\Server->OC\{closure}(Object(OC\Server))
#9 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(120): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('OCP\\IDBConnecti...')
#10 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(161): OC\ServerContainer->query('OCP\\IDBConnecti...')
#11 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(114): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->OC\AppFramework\Utility\{closure}(Object(OC\Server))
#12 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(120): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('DatabaseConnect...')
#13 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(1554): OC\ServerContainer->query('DatabaseConnect...')
#14 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(362): OC\Server->getDatabaseConnection()
#15 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(118): OC\Server->OC\{closure}(Object(OC\Server))
#16 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(120): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('OC\\Authenticati...')
#17 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(69): OC\ServerContainer->query('OC\\Authenticati...', true)
#18 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(99): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->buildClass(Object(ReflectionClass))
#19 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(114): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->resolve('OC\\Authenticati...')
#20 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(145): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->query('OC\\Authenticati...', true)
#21 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(69): OC\ServerContainer->query('OC\\Authenticati...', true)
#22 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(99): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->buildClass(Object(ReflectionClass))
#23 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(114): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->resolve('OC\\Authenticati...')
#24 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(145): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->query('OC\\Authenticati...', true)
#25 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(161): OC\ServerContainer->query('OC\\Authenticati...')
#26 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(114): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->OC\AppFramework\Utility\{closure}(Object(OC\Server))
#27 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(120): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('OC\\Authenticati...')
#28 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(374): OC\ServerContainer->query('OC\\Authenticati...')
#29 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(118): OC\Server->OC\{closure}(Object(OC\Server))
#30 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(120): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('OC\\User\\Session')
#31 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(161): OC\ServerContainer->query('OC\\User\\Session')
#32 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(114): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->OC\AppFramework\Utility\{closure}(Object(OC\Server))
#33 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(120): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('UserSession')
#34 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(1430): OC\ServerContainer->query('UserSession')
#35 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(688): OC\Server->getUserSession()
#36 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(118): OC\Server->OC\{closure}(Object(OC\Server))
#37 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(120): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('OC\\App\\AppManag...')
#38 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(161): OC\ServerContainer->query('OC\\App\\AppManag...')
#39 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(114): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->OC\AppFramework\Utility\{closure}(Object(OC\Server))
#40 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(120): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('AppManager')
#41 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(1725): OC\ServerContainer->query('AppManager')
#42 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/app.php(341): OC\Server->getAppManager()
#43 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/app.php(113): OC_App::getEnabledApps()
#44 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php(640): OC_App::loadApps(Array)
#45 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php(1081): OC::init()
#46 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/console.php(46): require_once('/mnt/user/appda...')
#47 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/occ(11): require_once('/mnt/user/appda...')

Please help me :)
Regards

39 minutes ago, Rokk said:

Hi guys

I've created an Nextcloud-, an Elasticsearch, an OnlyOffice and an ocrmypdf Docker Container - all from the Community Apps.

In Nexcloud I've add, install, activate and configure all Search Addons so that they should Crawl PDF OCR and Office Formats.

Now I'm waiting and nothing is happening. The index should be under /mnt/user/appdata/elasticsearch but there is no index.

Do I need to do some undocumented special configurations and map nextcloud and elasticsearch? 

In some blogs I saw that I need to start manually the first scan with this command:

sudo -u www-data php ./occ fulltextsearch:index

I don't understand where should I start this command? Should I start this from the undocker SSH? Or from the Nexcloud Container SSH?

The reason is, that "occ" is stored on /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud and this does share not exists is the docker container.

I'm totally confused... 

docker exec -ti nextcloud occ
OCI runtime exec failed: exec failed: container_linux.go:345: starting container process caused "exec: \"occ\": executable file not found in $PATH": unknown

When I start ./occ fulltextsearch:index direct from unraid SSH it results in:

An unhandled exception has been thrown:
Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException: Failed to connect to the database: An exception occurred in driver: could not find driver in /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php:64
Stack trace:
#0 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(420): OC\DB\Connection->connect()
#1 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(380): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->getDatabasePlatformVersion()
#2 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(324): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->detectDatabasePlatform()
#3 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(683): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->getDatabasePlatform()
#4 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php(151): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->setTransactionIsolation(2)
#5 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/DriverManager.php(195): OC\DB\Connection->__construct(Array, Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOMySql\Driver), Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Configuration), Object(Doctrine\Common\EventManager))
#6 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/ConnectionFactory.php(158): Doctrine\DBAL\DriverManager::getConnection(Array, Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Configuration), Object(Doctrine\Common\EventManager))
#7 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(635): OC\DB\ConnectionFactory->getConnection('mysql', Array)
#8 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(118): OC\Server->OC\{closure}(Object(OC\Server))
#9 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(120): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('OCP\\IDBConnecti...')
#10 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(161): OC\ServerContainer->query('OCP\\IDBConnecti...')
#11 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(114): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->OC\AppFramework\Utility\{closure}(Object(OC\Server))
#12 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(120): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('DatabaseConnect...')
#13 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(1554): OC\ServerContainer->query('DatabaseConnect...')
#14 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(362): OC\Server->getDatabaseConnection()
#15 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(118): OC\Server->OC\{closure}(Object(OC\Server))
#16 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(120): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('OC\\Authenticati...')
#17 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(69): OC\ServerContainer->query('OC\\Authenticati...', true)
#18 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(99): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->buildClass(Object(ReflectionClass))
#19 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(114): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->resolve('OC\\Authenticati...')
#20 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(145): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->query('OC\\Authenticati...', true)
#21 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(69): OC\ServerContainer->query('OC\\Authenticati...', true)
#22 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(99): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->buildClass(Object(ReflectionClass))
#23 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(114): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->resolve('OC\\Authenticati...')
#24 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(145): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->query('OC\\Authenticati...', true)
#25 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(161): OC\ServerContainer->query('OC\\Authenticati...')
#26 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(114): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->OC\AppFramework\Utility\{closure}(Object(OC\Server))
#27 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(120): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('OC\\Authenticati...')
#28 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(374): OC\ServerContainer->query('OC\\Authenticati...')
#29 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(118): OC\Server->OC\{closure}(Object(OC\Server))
#30 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(120): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('OC\\User\\Session')
#31 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(161): OC\ServerContainer->query('OC\\User\\Session')
#32 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(114): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->OC\AppFramework\Utility\{closure}(Object(OC\Server))
#33 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(120): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('UserSession')
#34 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(1430): OC\ServerContainer->query('UserSession')
#35 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(688): OC\Server->getUserSession()
#36 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(118): OC\Server->OC\{closure}(Object(OC\Server))
#37 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(120): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('OC\\App\\AppManag...')
#38 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(161): OC\ServerContainer->query('OC\\App\\AppManag...')
#39 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(114): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->OC\AppFramework\Utility\{closure}(Object(OC\Server))
#40 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(120): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('AppManager')
#41 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(1725): OC\ServerContainer->query('AppManager')
#42 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/app.php(341): OC\Server->getAppManager()
#43 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/app.php(113): OC_App::getEnabledApps()
#44 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php(640): OC_App::loadApps(Array)
#45 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php(1081): OC::init()
#46 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/console.php(46): require_once('/mnt/user/appda...')
#47 /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/occ(11): require_once('/mnt/user/appda...')

Please help me :)
Regards

This here resolved my issue:

docker exec -it nextcloud /bin/bash
sudo -u abc ./config/www/nextcloud/occ fulltextsearch:test

sudo -u abc ./config/www/nextcloud/occ fulltextsearch:index

Quick question. I am on 16.0.5 stable chanel. Stable 17 is released in september, right? The docker won't provide me the stable version 17 via the settings overview page. Is there anything special I have to do to switch to the next stable version? If I change the update chanel to beta it shows me the 17.0.0. Don't know if this is a beta it shows or the actual stable 17 release. If I switch back to stable chanel it shows again 16.05 is the latest stable. Am I missing something?

10 minutes ago, bastl said:

Quick question. I am on 16.0.5 stable chanel. Stable 17 is released in september, right? The docker won't provide me the stable version 17 via the settings overview page. Is there anything special I have to do to switch to the next stable version? If I change the update chanel to beta it shows me the 17.0.0. Don't know if this is a beta it shows or the actual stable 17 release. If I switch back to stable chanel it shows again 16.05 is the latest stable. Am I missing something?

If you wish to update via the webui, you have to wait for NextCloud to roll it out to you. (It's staggered for obvious reasons)

There are instructions on the first post on how to update manually.

2 minutes ago, j0nnymoe said:

If you wish to update via the webui, you have to wait for NextCloud to roll it out to you. (It's staggered for obvious reasons)

There are instructions on the first post on how to update manually.

I'am curious if someone already received the update to the latest stable running on unraid???

18 minutes ago, bastl said:

Did it showed 17 as latest stable after switching back after the update for you?

It shows version 17.0.0 and "your version is updated" 

Edit:

Looked in the update log. It used https://download.nextcloud.com/server/releases/nextcloud-17.0.0.zip
So, it used the stable 17.0.0. I did this 2019-10-06. I don't know if there is some new beta out since then.

Edited by Niklas
18 hours ago, deaerator said:

How do I correct these errors in Nextcloud

2019-10-20 (2).png

I hade the same X-Frame warning as you. Adding the following line to "/config/nginx/site-confs/default" fixes it for me.

add_header X-Frame-Options "SAMEORIGIN";

30 minutes ago, Niklas said:

It shows version 17.0.0 and "your version is updated" 

I tried it and it worked with switching to beta and back after the update. Looks like everything went fine besides of the above error. All apps updated and even the right-click addon works now out of the box. I had to reinstall it on every update in the past to not produce an error.

I tried it and it worked with switching to beta and back after the update. Looks like everything went fine besides of the above error. All apps updated and even the right-click addon works now out of the box. I had to reinstall it on every update in the past to not produce an error.

be8dd247a808cfd24253e29b40e4c29e.jpg&key=8e82b6e6b3305be9549378795f16caae8af793c6d3b4a35825b0bb39e4a0138b

I am assuming your commented that xframe line in around the “main server block area”? Is their someway you could kind of show me where or what lines it goes with specifically mate? Thanks!

15 minutes ago, blaine07 said:

I am assuming your commented that xframe line in around the “main server block area”? Is their someway you could kind of show me where or what lines it goes with specifically mate? Thanks!

I connected a console inside the docker, opened the file "/config/nginx/site-confs/default" with nano and placed it in the server section below already existing "add_header" options.

grafik.png.cf873f366a8468a748b633dbafaabea5.png

And now when I look at it again, there is already same option commented out further above 😂

EDIT: I modified the file inside the nextcloud docker, not the letsencrypt docker.

Edited by bastl
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, bastl said:

I hade the same X-Frame warning as you. Adding the following line to "/config/nginx/site-confs/default" fixes it for me.

add_header X-Frame-Options "SAMEORIGIN";

Solved, Thank you.

7 minutes ago, deaerator said:

I added the line under server and I still have one more error.

Check if there is a line in the same file which looks like the following

add_header Strict-Transport-Security "max-age=15768000; includeSubDomains; preload;";

I think I had that same warning a couple versions ago and changed/added that line.

Just now, bastl said:

Check if there is a line in the same file which looks like the following

add_header Strict-Transport-Security "max-age=15768000; includeSubDomains; preload;";

I think I had that same warning a couple versions ago and changed/added that line.

I noticed that line in the above post and added it.  Thank you 

• Haha 1

Hi there, just after setting this up and I'm receiving the following error message when I access the web GUI: "This version of Nextcloud is not compatible with PHP 7.2.
You are currently running 7.3.10".

I'm running Version: 6.7.2 of unraid and followed space invaders installation video.. any assistance would be appreciated.

I connected a console inside the docker, opened the file "/config/nginx/site-confs/default" with nano and placed it in the server section below already existing "add_header" options.

grafik.png.cf873f366a8468a748b633dbafaabea5.png

And now when I look at it again, there is already same option commented out further above

EDIT: I modified the file inside the nextcloud docker, not the letsencrypt docker.

Not sure if I’m not navigating to correct directory or what but when I open config folder just config.php and config.sample.php; no Nginx folder inside config folder

Provide more info about how you made this change through terminal? I’d rather just pull text file, edit it and re-dump but

Edit: are you not using a reverse proxy?