Jump to content
Djoss

[Support] Djoss - CrashPlan PRO (aka CrashPlan for Small Business)

743 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

Nice, was thinking that would be the case. 

 

To be honest. Crash Plan is a backup in case my server is stolen or if my house burns down. I have a second unraid machine with a weekly backup. So I will leave it as is.

Share this post


Link to post
On 07/10/2017 at 7:39 AM, Djoss said:

If you stop and then start the container (without reboot), do you have the issue?

If you manually stop the container before rebooting, do you have the issue?

Do you have any order step i could check

 

thx

Share this post


Link to post

So you don’t have the issue when doing these two actions?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Djoss said:

So you don’t have the issue when doing these two actions?

yes the problem is still there.

 

thx

Share this post


Link to post

And when you re-install the app, do you also remove all the content of the appdata folder?

Share this post


Link to post

Hi there,

I just updated the Docker image to the latest version, and now I can't connect to the GUI - I just get a 'refused to connect' error.

I've attached the logs from the appdata directory. I couldn't see anything strange in there, but don't really know what I'm looking for.

Your help is appreciated.

 

logs.zip

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/27/2017 at 7:44 AM, Ned said:

 

I think I figured it out.  I needed to allocate more memory to the crashplan app.

Thank you for this information. I has the same issue with the CrashPlan docker crashing and restarting. After I doubled the memory allocation from 1024M to 2048, it has yet to restart. Thank you again. 

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Djoss said:

New image is ready.

 

Whew! Working for me now, too. Thanks for the quick fix!!

Share this post


Link to post
On 08/10/2017 at 7:44 PM, Djoss said:

And when you re-install the app, do you also remove all the content of the appdata folder?

When i do that it's working.

 

I just update the docker and nothing is working again. really wierd

 

Can you tell me if the setting are ok in the image ?

 

thx

Capture.PNG

Edited by francrouge

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, francrouge said:
On 10/8/2017 at 7:44 PM, Djoss said:

And when you re-install the app, do you also remove all the content of the appdata folder?

When i do that it's working.

So restarting the container or rebooting the server doesn't cause any issue?

 

9 hours ago, francrouge said:

I just update the docker and nothing is working again. really wierd

Did you verified again for any update?  I did 2 updates very recently and you need the latest one.

 

9 hours ago, francrouge said:

Can you tell me if the setting are ok in the image ?

Settings look good.  The only comment I have is that you enabled the secure connection.  This means that the first startup could take some time.  I could take 1-2 minutes before the GUI becomes available.  Look at the container's log to see what's happening.

Share this post


Link to post

Is anyone having issues connecting today?  After I updated CP Pro today, the only thing it does is sit with a message saying "Connecting to backup destination".  

 

Thanks-

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/10/2017 at 5:30 AM, Djoss said:

So restarting the container or rebooting the server doesn't cause any issue?

 

Did you verified again for any update?  I did 2 updates very recently and you need the latest one.

 

Settings look good.  The only comment I have is that you enabled the secure connection.  This means that the first startup could take some time.  I could take 1-2 minutes before the GUI becomes available.  Look at the container's log to see what's happening.

So i did a force update. I stoped the container start it again and it's not working. I have to delete everything again. 

 

Here is the log files after update

 

 

Thank you 

engine_output.log

service.log.0

engine_error.log

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, francrouge said:

So i did a force update. I stoped the container start it again and it's not working. I have to delete everything again. 

 

Here is the log files after update

 

 

Thank you 

engine_output.log

service.log.0

engine_error.log

It seems that there is something wrong with the CrashPlan data.

I would start from scratch with an empty appdata and then perform the adoption process if you don't want to re-upload everything.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Djoss said:

It seems that there is something wrong with the CrashPlan data.

I would start from scratch with an empty appdata and then perform the adoption process if you don't want to re-upload everything.

ok thank you

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, poopsie said:

Is anyone having issues connecting today?  After I updated CP Pro today, the only thing it does is sit with a message saying "Connecting to backup destination".  

 

Thanks-

No issue for me.  If you still have problems you can try to restart the container to see if it helps.

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Bizmo said:

Anyone been able to run this via an NGINX reverse proxy? would be useful to see remotely 

You can enable the secure connection and use the container's web port directly.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.