[Support] Djoss - FileBot

• 1 month later...

I'm having a strange issue with FileBot mounting CIFS shares to /storage.

It seems on a fresh reboot of Unraid, FileBot decides not to mount the CIFS share.

I see the log line: 

[filebot-info] STORAGE: btrfs [/] @ 16 GB | fuse.shfs [/config] @ 1.9 TB | btrfs [/output] @ 16 GB | btrfs [/watch] @ 16 GB

Simply restarting the container fixes the issue, and I see the log line:

[filebot-info] STORAGE: btrfs [/] @ 16 GB | cifs [/storage] @ 398 GB | fuse.shfs [/config] @ 1.9 TB | btrfs [/watch] @ 16 GB | btrfs [/output] @ 16 GB

Note that there is a "cifs [/storage]" item mounted now.

I am also using the MKVToolNix docker which works flawlessly on fresh restarts and also uses CIFS mounts.

Is this a strange bug or am I missing something?

• 1 month later...

I'm new to using Filebot/Unraid and I have an issue with Filebot closing after a couple of minutes after I launch it. I've been trying to fix it for the past day, but haven't really been able to come up with anything. 

[app         ] #
[app         ] # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
[app         ] #
[app         ] #  SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x000014de9d8f681a, pid=770, tid=888
[app         ] #
[app         ] # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment (17.0.10+7) (build 17.0.10+7-alpine-r0)
[app         ] # Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (17.0.10+7-alpine-r0, mixed mode, sharing, tiered, compressed oops, compressed class ptrs, g1 gc, linux-amd64)
[app         ] # Problematic frame:
[app         ] # C  [ld-musl-x86_64.so.1+0x5081a]  strlen+0x7
[app         ] #
[app         ] # No core dump will be written. Core dumps have been disabled. To enable core dumping, try "ulimit -c unlimited" before starting Java again
[app         ] #
[app         ] # An error report file with more information is saved as:
[app         ] # /storage/hs_err_pid770.log

This is the error that comes back every time it crashes. Any idea how to fix this?

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Fulke said:

I'm new to using Filebot/Unraid and I have an issue with Filebot closing after a couple of minutes after I launch it. I've been trying to fix it for the past day, but haven't really been able to come up with anything. 

[app         ] #
[app         ] # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
[app         ] #
[app         ] #  SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x000014de9d8f681a, pid=770, tid=888
[app         ] #
[app         ] # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment (17.0.10+7) (build 17.0.10+7-alpine-r0)
[app         ] # Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (17.0.10+7-alpine-r0, mixed mode, sharing, tiered, compressed oops, compressed class ptrs, g1 gc, linux-amd64)
[app         ] # Problematic frame:
[app         ] # C  [ld-musl-x86_64.so.1+0x5081a]  strlen+0x7
[app         ] #
[app         ] # No core dump will be written. Core dumps have been disabled. To enable core dumping, try "ulimit -c unlimited" before starting Java again
[app         ] #
[app         ] # An error report file with more information is saved as:
[app         ] # /storage/hs_err_pid770.log

This is the error that comes back every time it crashes. Any idea how to fix this?

How do you reproduce this ?

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Djoss said:

How do you reproduce this ?

I launch the WebUI, select a folder, and click match. After roughly 5-10 matches, it will crash, the UI will disappear, and "Filebot disconnected" will show at the top of window.

Edit

Managed to get it working now. I have a GPU installed for Plex transcodes. It works fine for Plex, so I thought about making it show up for Filebot as well and that did the trick. No more crashing. I have not turned off the iGPU though, so not sure why it wasn't working before.

Edited by Fulke
Found solution

Filebot crashed out on me today while organizing plex media folders.

For a bit I thought all was lost, as most of my plex media folders were gone.

All of HER shows were gone, and most of mine were, as well.

All movies were gone, as well.

While looking I noticed there was a new "Media" folder under the existing media share.

Everything missing was in there, so I moved it all back out to their respective folders under the original "Media" share.

I had shutdown all dockers except Plex and filebot before opening filebot. Maybe next time filebot should be only thing running when I use it?

Now I'm not sure if I can trust filebot not to crash out and bork my media again...

Do you have more details about the crash ? Something in the container's log ?

Just so we can better understand, what is the "original" path of your medias and what is the path where you found the medias after the crash ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I want Filebot to watch a folder and run AMC script for an unassigned device called ssddl:

Have configured the following:

image.thumb.png.b282af9ba61605d5c2f1f5256bb8ee40.png

But the log gives me this:

image.png.ce4dc2c70f0c3bd2e9b701cb03105cff.png

I don't know why it ignores the path I've configured.

On 6/23/2024 at 2:30 AM, Cryd said:

Cannot figure out why i got this error message and how to fix it: image.png.1bd0164abccdf876d4049836f6ac426c.png

image.png.536f019d06c5dec615705711bad86db7.png

image.thumb.png.7e1614dc5a0105ce9f3b6dd1bbf1bc0d.png

image.thumb.png.a30c1aeed0c568144cdbe029f1010322.png

FileBot tries to work with /Movies, which doesn't exist. What are you trying to achieve exactly ? Are you using the GUI or the AMC ?

3 hours ago, Bjur said:

Hi I want Filebot to watch a folder and run AMC script for an unassigned device called ssddl:

Have configured the following:

image.thumb.png.b282af9ba61605d5c2f1f5256bb8ee40.png

But the log gives me this:

image.png.ce4dc2c70f0c3bd2e9b701cb03105cff.png

I don't know why it ignores the path I've configured.

Did you change "Automated Media Center: Input Directory" ?

Sorry, I didn't look. It was a very busy time so I just manually fixed the folders and charlie mike.

/mnt/media is where everything lived, and after filebot crahsed/hung most had been moved to /mnt/media/Media/...

Unfortunately, no, I didn't capture any useful data before moving forward with manually fixing the folders. My first test of using filebot was deleting empty folders in the share, and that ran fine. After that first run, I figured it was configured correctly, so I decided to let it rename the media, and that's the run where it became unresponsive and most of my media was then missing from Plex. It's totally possible that there was an extraneous /Media in the host path, IDK because I removed filebot afterward. If I think I need to do any bulk file management again I may reinstall and try filebot again, but my media folders are well-organised now so I don't know that I'll need it again.