[Support] Djoss - FileBot

I don't seem to be able to reproduce on my side.  Do you know if the crash occurs on specific files/video formats ?

Also, could you try to add "--ulimit core=-1" to "Extra parameters" and see if the crash report has more details?

does anyone else have the issue that Filebot will always physically move files when it renames them via the AMC script?

if i use the UI its just instantly doing its actions but when the AMC script runs i can see it reading and writing the file to the same SSD which obviously takes forever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I tried to setup filebot in Docker with Synology:

docker run -d --name=FileBot \
-p 5802:5800 \
-e USER_ID=1026 \
-e GROUP_ID=100 \
-e LANG=de_DE.UTF-8 \
-e TZ=Europe/Berlin \
-e AMC_ACTION=move \
-e AMC_CONFLICT=skip \
-e AMC_LANG=German \
-e AMC_MOVIE_FORMAT=Filme/{n} ({y}) \
-e AMC_SERIES_FORMAT=Serien/{n}/Staffel {s}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t} \
-e AMC_PROCESS_MUSIC=n \
-e AMC_INPUT_DIR=/storage/docker/jdownloader2/output/extracted \
-e AMC_OUTPUT_DIR=/storage/docker/jdownloader2/output/test \
-v /volume1/docker/filebot:/config:rw \
-v /volume1:/storage:rw \
jlesage/filebot

When I try to install I got this error

/bin/bash: -c: line 9: syntax error near unexpected token `('
/bin/bash: -c: line 9: `-e AMC_MOVIE_FORMAT=Filme/{n} ({y}) \'

Anyone knows that is there the mistake?

EDIT: Found the issue;

-e USER_ID=1026 \
-e GROUP_ID=100 \
-e LANG=de_DE.UTF-8 \
-e TZ=Europe/Berlin \
-e AMC_ACTION=move \
-e AMC_CONFLICT=skip \
-e AMC_LANG=German \
-e AMC_MOVIE_FORMAT="Filme/{n} ({y})" \
-e AMC_SERIES_FORMAT="Serien/{n}/Staffel {s}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t}" \
-e AMC_PROCESS_MUSIC=n \
jlesage/filebot

Edited by feeble-sunbeam5403

Thanks.

Solved it with this config:

-e USER_ID=1026 \
-e GROUP_ID=100 \
-e LANG=de_DE.UTF-8 \
-e TZ=Europe/Berlin \
-e AMC_ACTION=move \
-e AMC_CONFLICT=skip \
-e AMC_LANG=German \
-e AMC_MOVIE_FORMAT="Filme/{n}/{n} ({y})" \
-e AMC_SERIES_FORMAT="Serien/{n}/Staffel {s}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t}" \
-e AMC_PROCESS_MUSIC=n \
-e AMC_CUSTOM_OPTIONS="--def mail=mail.gmx.net:587:[email protected]:PASSWORD --def [email protected]" \
jlesage/filebot

The only thing what is now strange is a error:
[amc ] Sending Email report
[amc ] 530 Authentication required

The Passwort (not the real one, but similar wosSn*%uxdesnf9%0) should be fine.

• 4 weeks later...

I just installed FIleBot on my unraid server and I am able to use the WebGUI but I can not figure out how to get the AMC to trigger. I put files in the folder I set for the watcher but nothing is getting renamed and placed in the output folder I setup. I am not sure what I am doing wrong, or if I have to manually invoke the AMC script.

On 9/1/2023 at 2:47 PM, tahd said:

I just installed FIleBot on my unraid server and I am able to use the WebGUI but I can not figure out how to get the AMC to trigger. I put files in the folder I set for the watcher but nothing is getting renamed and placed in the output folder I setup. I am not sure what I am doing wrong, or if I have to manually invoke the AMC script.

You can look at the container's log to see what is happening.  Note that you need to change the default action via "Automated Media Center: Action".  By default, the action is set to "test", which doesn't do any renaming.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.

I'm on unraid V6.12.14 and I'm trying to get Filebot's AMC script to work.

Everything works perfectly as far as detection of new files, identification etc.... However, it's impossible to copy or move files from the download folder to the media folder using the script.

[amc ] [MOVE] from [/watch/de5xoz3mi5/Scrooge.a.Christmas.Carol.2022.FRENCH.HDRip.x264.mkv] to [/mnt/user/medias/films/Scrooge Un (mé)chant de Noël/Scrooge Un (mé)chant de Noël (2022).mkv] failed due to I/O error [Access Denied: /mnt/user (rwxr-xr-x 0:0 mnt)]

If I use the GUI, the files are copied correctly.

I thought it might be a rights issue, but then it wouldn't work with the GUI either.

I confess I don't quite understand what's going on.
Does anyone have any ideas?
If you need any further information, don't hesitate to ask !

filebot config.txt

15 hours ago, totor said:

Hello.

I'm on unraid V6.12.14 and I'm trying to get Filebot's AMC script to work.

Everything works perfectly as far as detection of new files, identification etc.... However, it's impossible to copy or move files from the download folder to the media folder using the script.

[amc ] [MOVE] from [/watch/de5xoz3mi5/Scrooge.a.Christmas.Carol.2022.FRENCH.HDRip.x264.mkv] to [/mnt/user/medias/films/Scrooge Un (mé)chant de Noël/Scrooge Un (mé)chant de Noël (2022).mkv] failed due to I/O error [Access Denied: /mnt/user (rwxr-xr-x 0:0 mnt)]

If I use the GUI, the files are copied correctly.

I thought it might be a rights issue, but then it wouldn't work with the GUI either.

I confess I don't quite understand what's going on.
Does anyone have any ideas?
If you need any further information, don't hesitate to ask !

filebot config.txt 1.76 kB · 0 downloads

The paths used in movie/series/music formats should set according to the point of view of the container.  For example, according to your configuration, you should use "/output/musique/{emby}" instead of "/mnt/user/medias/musique/{emby}".

22 hours ago, Djoss said:

The paths used in movie/series/music formats should set according to the point of view of the container.  For example, according to your configuration, you should use "/output/musique/{emby}" instead of "/mnt/user/medias/musique/{emby}".

Hi, Djoss.

It was so easy... It works perfectly now thank you very much!

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PlanetDyna said:

Someone can please show me how to set the parameter that filebot is not using own archiv extraction?

may rather ask in the official filebot support channels instead ... as this is very specific ...

as you see here, https://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=215 there are some extraction options ...
but none to NOT extract ... skip, delete after .. etc etc ...

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/4/2023 at 7:19 AM, dellorianes said:

Hi,

Is it possible to only rename a file and a folder? Anytime I try to do that, filebot renames it but it move the files. Is there a way to only rename them?

An operation that can makes in a second spends 20 minutes for a single film (if I have to rename all the movies speds one week).

Do you mean that the file is moved to a new location ?

Hey, maybe I'm searching for the wrong words but I can't find information about this docker regarding running headless, so without GUI. Is it possible to just give it the right renaming scheme and its input and output and let it run and everything is done automatically? My super old filebot instances do that but are running very old javascript versions...

2 hours ago, pappaq said:

Hey, maybe I'm searching for the wrong words but I can't find information about this docker regarding running headless, so without GUI. Is it possible to just give it the right renaming scheme and its input and output and let it run and everything is done automatically?

actually, may just take a closer look at all the Settings ... filebot automation is called amc ...

also open the extended Options for even more settings therefore ;)

On 11/11/2023 at 12:28 PM, alturismo said:

actually, may just take a closer look at all the Settings ... filebot automation is called amc ...

also open the extended Options for even more settings therefore ;)

Hey, thanks for pushing me with my nose on it...I needed the extra kick. :D I deleted all my 5 year old Filebot Docker, installed this one and bought a license. Everything works like before, I just had to look properly ;)

• Like 1
On 11/10/2023 at 6:32 PM, Djoss said:

Do you mean that the file is moved to a new location ?

No, only moving.

one film, for example in disk 1, if renamed, is moved to disk 3 (this could be understandable if disk 3 is emptier than 1) ut it also happens in the film is in disk 3 and while ranaming it is moving also to disk 3 (I made trials).

Anycase I rename a film it is moved + renamed. I want only to rename.

Is that correct?