[Support] Linuxserver.io - Papermerge

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all!

I'm using papermerge on unraid since yesterday and it is really cool! I want to add all my documents to it and now I need your help.
How I can backup all needed papermerge data to be able restore them in future ? (maybe if I have to use new/other hardware).

Thank you,

Luk

Hello Guys,

i have a problem with the automatic importer for scanned documents.

First i describe my use case:

I am using the app genius scan to scan my documents and to upload them via a WebDAV Folder in another nginx container. This works well so far, documents are automatically uploaded with nobody:users as the owner.

I set up the papermerge import folder to point to this nginx folder (-> /appdata/nginx/www/papermerge-inbox) to automatically grab the documents. However, papermerge recognizes the documents and imports the very first one in the order, but it does not delete them automatically. This results in papermerge trying to import always the first document and after some time i have 20 times of the first document in my inbox in papermerge.

Can anybody help me with a solution here?

• 1 month later...

Everytime i run OCR i run into this error: 

ERROR/ForkPoolWorker-2] Task papermerge.core.tasks.ocr_page[057fc098-78d3-4867-9e8e-5d5f85121030] raised unexpected: OperationalError('database is locked')

not sure what i'm doing wrong. When setting up the docker container it does not ask for any database info.

• 3 months later...

I can't get the mail import to work, I'm using web.de and I always get:

[2021-10-24 00:08:03,963: ERROR/ForkPoolWorker-2] IMAP Import: ERROR. Login failed.
[2021-10-24 00:08:03,963: INFO/ForkPoolWorker-2] IMAP import: Failed to login to imap server imap.web.de. Please double check IMAP account credentials.

imap is activated I'm not using 2FA for that account and the username/password is definitely correct!

My config looks like this:

IMPORT_MAIL_HOST = "imap.web.de"
IMPORT_MAIL_USER = "[email protected]"
IMPORT_MAIL_PASSWORD = "password"
IMPORT_MAIL_INBOX = "INBOX"
IMPORT_MAIL_BY_USER = "true"
IMPORT_MAIL_DELETE = "true"

any help is appreciated!

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/15/2023 at 9:59 PM, Amr0d said:

I can't access my papermerge anymore. It worked pretty fine all the time and now I get "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED" in my browser when I try to access the WebUI. What could cause this behavior?

Same here, did you solve your problem?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...