[Support] binhex - Prowlarr

2 hours ago, NMGMarques said:

I'm about as skilled at web apps and coding as a potato. So I guess I'll be stuck on this version until someone posts a fixed version.

same again. unfortunately about a week ago my binhex-Sonarr config corrupted and i tried to revert that back to no avail, then this with prowlarr so i'm at a little standstill

3 hours ago, NMGMarques said:

I'm about as skilled at web apps and coding as a potato. So I guess I'll be stuck on this version until someone posts a fixed version.

4 hours ago, gellux said:

i'm in the same boat, seems to load a JSON file or something?

i run this image myself, no issues with running latest, can you check the /config/supervisord.log file, i suspect database corruption.

18 minutes ago, binhex said:

i run this image myself, no issues with running latest, can you check the /config/supervisord.log file, i suspect database corruption.

dunno if i should paste the whole thing actually.

2023-09-16 06:38:25,590 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[Fatal] ProwlarrErrorPipeline: Request Failed. GET /4/api 

for all APIs which comes after:

2023-09-16 22:57:14,603 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[Error] ApplicationService: An error occurred while talking to remote application. 

[v1.7.4.3769] System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request.
 ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: Connection reset by peer.
 ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (104): Connection reset by peer

Edited by gellux
1 hour ago, binhex said:

I don't know if I did it right or not. There is a lot of difference between the files for me to think I may have messed up somewhere. The two log files, for latest and also for the working version. I stopped the container, deleted existing log files, started the container and opened the webui.

Then I stopped the container, renamed the log file, switched to latest, started the container and tried to open the UI getting the error again. Stopped the container and renamed the log file.

1.7.4.3769-1-01_supervisord.log latest_supervisord.log

14 hours ago, NMGMarques said:

I don't know if I did it right or not. There is a lot of difference between the files for me to think I may have messed up somewhere. The two log files, for latest and also for the working version. I stopped the container, deleted existing log files, started the container and opened the webui.

Then I stopped the container, renamed the log file, switched to latest, started the container and tried to open the UI getting the error again. Stopped the container and renamed the log file.

1.7.4.3769-1-01_supervisord.log 3.84 kB · 0 downloads latest_supervisord.log 39.89 kB · 0 downloads

prowlarr looks to be doing a database upgrade, it then looks like you shutdown the container before it finished, from your log:-

[Info] MigrationController: *** Migrating data source=/config/prowlarr/logs.db;cache size=-20000;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Wal;pooling=True;version=3 *** 

leave the container running until the database migration is complete, hopefully you havent corrupted the database by stopping it early.

Ahh just taken a look at latest_supervisord.log and yep you have a corrupt database, from your log:-

[Error] FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner: database disk image is malformed
database disk image is malformed

you have three options, best first:-

1. restore database from backup

2. attempt repair - you will need to google this to find a guide (if one exists)

3. delete database and start from scratch.

21 minutes ago, gellux said:

i see you have a lot of the following, from your log:-

-- : Test was aborted due to an error: HTTP request failed: [401:Unauthorized] [GET] at [https://redacted.ch/ajax.php?action=index]

this looks like misconfiguration in prowlarr of api keys for one or more 'apps', check the api keys are correct for ALL apps.

1 hour ago, binhex said:

i see you have a lot of the following, from your log:-

-- : Test was aborted due to an error: HTTP request failed: [401:Unauthorized] [GET] at [https://redacted.ch/ajax.php?action=index]

this looks like misconfiguration in prowlarr of api keys for one or more 'apps', check the api keys are correct for ALL apps.

they're all correct, though i think the API1 is... currently out of action. could that be affecting the others after it? i can't open the WebUI to alter it. never had trouble with APIs before after being set up. clicking to open the WebUI gives i think the same response as the user above, where it seems to display a JSON file

55 minutes ago, gellux said:

they're all correct, though i think the API1 is... currently out of action. could that be affecting the others after it? i can't open the WebUI to alter it. never had trouble with APIs before after being set up. clicking to open the WebUI gives i think the same response as the user above, where it seems to display a JSON file

two options here:-

1. raise issue with prowlarr devs and see if they can figure out what the heck is going on - go here and click on 'new issue'

2. drop the database and re-create - will result in lost config - if you want to do this then stop container and rename /config/prowlarr/prowlarr.db to /config/prowlarr/prowlarr.db.old then start container to re-create blank database then reconfigure prowlarr.

On 9/18/2023 at 1:17 PM, binhex said:

two options here:-

1. raise issue with prowlarr devs and see if they can figure out what the heck is going on - go here and click on 'new issue'

2. drop the database and re-create - will result in lost config - if you want to do this then stop container and rename /config/prowlarr/prowlarr.db to /config/prowlarr/prowlarr.db.old then start container to re-create blank database then reconfigure prowlarr.

problem was with the AuthenticationMethod line, so undone that and got access back. all indexers are messed up so gotta redo. i hope setting a login doesn't do the same again, as it's required by sites i'm on to have

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, I am trying to connect radarr to prowlarr for syncing indexers. However I keep getting issues when testing the connection.

Unable to complete application test, cannot connect to Radarr. HTTP request failed: [404:NotFound] [GET] at [http://<server_ip>:7878/radarr/api/v3/indexer/test]

Note: <server_ip> is the ip address of my server but has been removed for this post.

I have entered the api key from radarr.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if and what logs are needed.

Thank You

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, I'm currently trying to connect prowlarr to nordvpn as some of the indexers im using are blocked by my isp. Im using the nordlynx container to connect to nordvpn and according to the logs it seems to have connected to VPN fine as I can see a different ip address that it has assigned to the container. However when i try and associate Prowlarr to use nordlynxs network connection I get a blank window when I try and launch the webui , that says about#blank blocked on the address bar.The prowlarr log seems to have multiple entries of this text

' Prowlarr.Http.Authentication.ApiKeyAuthenticationHandler: AuthenticationScheme: SignalR was challenged.'.

I have predominantly followed this guide to set this up though it doesn't cover prowlaar i would have assumed the process would be the same as it part of the same suite of  'arr' containers . The only deviation from the guide was I had to set the network connection to custom or none for prowlarr ,by using the default bridge causes the install to fail. I did find that that when setting up prowlarr it did come up with a message to say that port had been assigned to another container as the guide advises you to add all the ports to nord container before setting up all the containers, not sure if this has any bearing on the issue at hand. I'm not sure if this is the right vpn container to use or I should be using something else. Has anyone had any success with getting Nord to work with Prowlarr, Radarr and Sonarr?

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I was able to get my prowlarr up and running with flaresolverr.

While some indexers work without an issue, some other, bigger indexers are throwing up the following error message:

Unable to connect to indexer, please check your DNS settings and ensure IPv6 is working or disabled. Connection refused (indexerwebsite.com:443)

Does anyone here know how to solve this issue?

I can visit the websites in question manually from my browser without any issue.

Edited by IMACRAB