[SUPPORT] SmartPhoneLover - Vorta (GUI for Borg Backup)

Hey, long time Borg and Vorta user but new to the unraid docker.  I've got it working well with three caveats. 

First, is there a way to get it to use my system time?  Right now it's using CEST instead of the system time.

Second, I've got it running on two unraid systems.  In the archive view one system shows size is GB and another shows it in KB.  I can't find any setting that controls this.  GB makes it much more readable.

Lastly, on the main repository tab, neither of my instances show data for repo size.  I've got other ways to get this info but it would be nice if it actually worked in Vorta.  Would be less cumbersome.  Looking at the Vorta running on my laptop though I see the same issue there so maybe it's a larger Vorta issue.

Thanks, I appreciate the work done to make this easy for the rest of us.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is absolutely no need for a template or to install this from "apps", Unraid is perfectly capable to run any docker container.
Just go to docker, select "new container", use this repository: ghcr.io/borgbase/vorta-docker
Map TCP port 5800 for the web UI, and map some folders.

Edited by Ademar

I have Vorta running on Unraid and backups are working and I can extract (restore) files.  However I cannot get the Mount option to work so that I can mount the whole archive as a folder.  I added the device /dev/fuse and --cap-add SYS_ADMIN to extra parameters.

This is what Im doing.  Going to the archive, selecting the Mount option and then created a restore folder in my backup share.  (mounted r/w).  

image.thumb.png.8e30c347c8f760ac38af841095125cdd.png

I get this "Mounted succesffuly" message at the bottom and the Mount option changes to unmount

image.thumb.png.c8b0c33a05b80ae5cd9da89ec079ab1c.png

But there are no files in the restore folder:

image.png.ce188ed8762fd7e43178bedd263b9e06.png

This is my docker setup:

image.thumb.png.df162fd31eb992d16a0619f8a176ad15.png