Where to put USB?

Gooday everyone hope you all had a great weekend  have a 51it1 u212 cores 24 Threads and I finally have everything up running and working great so since unraid is on sale I'm going to buy package #3 now what it is I need to know is i Buy it here in the site where do I put my USB card do I leave it in my sever? or do I put it in my PC and let it do its things any help would be great.

Also, not sure if this is where I'm to put this or not I have looked around for and answer couldn't seem to find anything so I'm asking if it's not to be here A big sorry for it any help please and have a great evening and God Bless.

wow would have been nice for someone to tell me where the usb goes once you pay but guessing you don't like money cuz now I have to pay full price must have given everyone the days off over the black Friday sales wow 

6 hours ago, Squid said:

I'm confused.  You had 

so what is the actual issue?  You purchase the license and then follow the directions in the email that's sent.  The flash drive never leaves the server...

I'm confused. I have my USB in my server so do I make a new account? do I take the USB out put it in my computer and download unraid again? do I leave it in my server I don't get it.

12 hours ago, obnoxious-hacker said:

I have my USB in my server so do I make a new account

No idea what you mean by this

do I take the USB out put it in my computer and download unraid again?

Why would you?  It's already running the OS

do I leave it in my server I don't get it.

The flash drive must always stay in the server

• 1 month later...

Hope you received a hug the past few months, sounds like you need one.

USB goes in the USB port. Kinda a thing since the 90s. So 30 year old technology....

Put the thingy into the thingy that fits, Eyesight is best or use tactile fingers.

No reason for this initial message. Grow up troll and aspire to become an Elf or something. 

Finally, if you want to be taken seriously by Customer Service, don't include Obnoxious or Hacker in your name.  This is not an AOL chat room. 

Edited by grrant
Grammar
On 12/1/2022 at 11:46 PM, obnoxious-hacker said:

I'm confused. I have my USB in my server so do I make a new account? do I take the USB out put it in my computer and download unraid again? do I leave it in my server I don't get it.

I'd suggest to check this video.

Spaceinvader One has been tremendously helpful at everything Unraid.

On 1/10/2023 at 9:24 PM, johnwhicker said:

And b00m goes to dynamite :) 

it has 6 fans some are green and red its water cooled has a CPU 10 sticks of ram is there anything else you would like to know that will help fix this?

On 12/1/2022 at 7:05 AM, ConnerVT said:

Don't feed the trolls.

far from a troll but its cute. so what is it then? do i put the usb in my computer to update when i pay or do i put it in a server

On 1/10/2023 at 7:11 AM, Lolight said:

it has fans and cpus 

I'd suggest to check this video.

Spaceinvader One has been tremendously helpful at everything Unraid.

? if you know what a computer is? just wondering do you know what a server is by chance? If you don't know what your talking about maybe you should just keep your mask on. now I was not that A$$ that started this just this shim thinks shim knows what a troll it but show he don cuz i was asking a real question its shows this person cant be in public and know how to Handel shim self in public i asked something and this keyboard wormeries trying to be tough guy on the other side of the key board if he cant Handel being in public maybe he shouldn't talk in public

unraids tough guy.png

On 1/8/2023 at 4:48 PM, grrant said:

Hope you received a hug the past few months, sounds like you need one.

USB goes in the USB port. Kinda a thing since the 90s. So 30 year old technology....

Put the thingy into the thingy that fits, Eyesight is best or use tactile fingers.

No reason for this initial message. Grow up troll and aspire to become an Elf or something. 

Finally, if you want to be taken seriously by Customer Service, don't include Obnoxious or Hacker in your name.  This is not an AOL chat room. 

yeah no kidding but when you have your trail going how to you upgrade to pay leave the USA in the sever or put your usb in you computer pay and then put it back in the server is it really that hard to figure out for people her maybe this will help better it has a CPU water cooled 10 sticks of ram 8 fans some red most green . hope that helps better. so not you know that what do i do server or computer oh the computer has a asus with RBG 12 fans 16 sticks of ram 1200 power supply in a Thermaltake Tower 900 Black Tempered Glass Fully Modular E-ATX Vertical Super Tower Chassis with 200 terabyte let me know if there is more you need to know thanks 

yeah no kidding but when you have your trail going how to you upgrade to pay leave the USA in the sever or put your usb in you computer pay and then put it back in the server is it really that hard to figure out for people her maybe this will help better it has a CPU water cooled 10 sticks of ram 8 fans some red most green . hope that helps better. so not you know that what do i do server or computer oh the computer has a asus with RBG 12 fans 16 sticks of ram 1200 power supply in a Thermaltake Tower 900 Black Tempered Glass Fully Modular E-ATX Vertical Super Tower Chassis with 200 terabyte let me know if there is more you need to know thanks