Sabnzbd unMenu package

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I just tested out the package on my clean unRAID 4.7 VM and it works fine.  I also tested it on the most current beta version of unRAID and everything worked as expected.

If you are having problems please give me a list of other packages you might be using.

Worked for me. deleted directory, re-installed, started and stopped, and it survived a reboot. THANKS! 8) I have a suggestion for the unmenu user scripts if your interested. :)

I have hodgepodged some things together from other scripts that will clean up the buttons on the User Script page. Only the button that applies to the current running status of Sab will show.  ie  only "Start SABnzbd" if its not running  and only "Stop SABnzbd" when it is running.

unmenu_user_script_start_sabnzbd

#define USER_SCRIPT_LABEL Start SABnzbd
#define USER_SCRIPT_DESCR This will start SABnzbd
#define USER_SCRIPT_RELOAD 5
#define USER_SCRIPT_TEST if test -e /etc/rc.d/unraid.d/rc.unraid_sabnzbd -a $(ps auxwww|grep SABnzbd.py|grep -v grep|wc -l) -lt 1 ;then echo Start SABnzbd;fi
/etc/rc.d/unraid.d/rc.unraid_sabnzbd start

unmenu_user_script_stop_sabnzbd

#define USER_SCRIPT_LABEL Stop SABnzbd
#define USER_SCRIPT_DESCR This will stop SABnzbd
#define USER_SCRIPT_RELOAD 5
#define USER_SCRIPT_TEST if test -e /etc/rc.d/unraid.d/rc.unraid_sabnzbd -a $(ps auxwww|grep SABnzbd.py|grep -v grep|wc -l) -gt 0 ;then echo Stop SABnzbd;fi
/etc/rc.d/unraid.d/rc.unraid_sabnzbd stop

Hate to come back with a problem after all the hard work prostuff did but I did a reboot earlier and thought maybe I should put the new SAB on. I deleted all the sab stuff in the packages and the folder from the cache drive. All I did to the config was change the port to 8082 (default 8081).

It wouldn't install for me, it seemed to install correctly but then I noticed this in the unmenu web page (above where the re-install on reboot button is).

INSTALLED_SABNZBD_VERSION :: 
xargs: xargs.c:445: main: Assertion `bc_ctl.arg_max <= (131072-2048)' failed.
LATEST_DOWNLOADED_VERSION :: 
LATEST_DOWNLOADED_FILE :: 
tar: : Cannot open: No such file or directory
tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
tar: Child returned status 2
tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors
EXTRACTED_DIRECTORY :: 
Installed SABnzbd to /mnt/cache/.sabnzbd
Created sabnzbd.ini file
Created unraid.d directory
Created init script, /etc/rc.d/unraid.d/rc.unraid_sabnzbd
Created unmenu start script, /boot/unmenu/42-unmenu_user_script_start_sabnzbd
Created unmenu stop script, /boot/unmenu/42-unmenu_user_script_stop_sabnzbd
SABnzbd started as root.
Please go Here to setup SABnzbd the rest of the way

thanks,

settings

Hate to come back with a problem after all the hard work prostuff did but I did a reboot earlier and thought maybe I should put the new SAB on. I deleted all the sab stuff in the packages and the folder from the cache drive. All I did to the config was change the port to 8082 (default 8081).

It wouldn't install for me, it seemed to install correctly but then I noticed this in the unmenu web page (above where the re-install on reboot button is).

Created sabnzbd.ini file
SABnzbd started as root.

thanks,

settings

What other packages are you using and installing.

The problem I found was related to a glibc file I was using in the pyLoad package if I remember correctly.  If you are using that package please download and install the new glibc and pyload-unmenu-package.conf.

Oh that must be the problem so. I have all the dependencies from when I first installed SAB about 2 months ago re-installing on reboot.

Other packages im using : transmission, sick beard (both these not installed on reboot but all dependencies are), snap, nts-g3 and screen.

current:

glibc-2.13-i486-4.txz

pyload-src-v0.4.8.zip

Hopefully that should be me sorted, will report back tomorrow. thanks alot :)

I was having a problem installing this on the cache drive until i changed the part where it looks for /mnt/disk[1-20]. For some reason, it wasn't finding my disks and then aborting. i changed it to look for /mnt/cache (which is where i was installing it anyway), and it went through no problem.

my error was

ls: cannot access /mnt/disk[1-20]: No such file or directory

I was having a problem installing this on the cache drive until i changed the part where it looks for /mnt/disk[1-20]. For some reason, it wasn't finding my disks and then aborting. i changed it to look for /mnt/cache (which is where i was installing it anyway), and it went through no problem.

my error was

ls: cannot access /mnt/disk[1-20]: No such file or directory

fixed and uploaded.

• 2 weeks later...

I've installed SABnzbd thru unMenu using the package file on the first post. I got it installed perfectly fine to my cache drive. Do I need it to re-install on re-boot? Is it not installed permanently on the cache drive? Does the cache drive also not survive re-boots? If it does survive re-boots, I would think I just need to start SABnzbd on re-boot but not re-install. I've just setup the cache drive for the first time so I'm new to using one.

I've installed SABnzbd thru unMenu using the package file on the first post. I got it installed perfectly fine to my cache drive. Do I need it to re-install on re-boot? Is it not installed permanently on the cache drive? Does the cache drive also not survive re-boots? If it does survive re-boots, I would think I just need to start SABnzbd on re-boot but not re-install. I've just setup the cache drive for the first time so I'm new to using one.

Yes, re-install on reboot

• 2 weeks later...

SABnzbd-0.6.14-src.tar.gz installation:

SABnzb sabnzbd.ini file already exists

SABnzbd started as root.

error message im getting when i installed. I need some assistance :(

EDIT: i followed these instructions:

The update process is below:

1. copy new sabnzbd .conf file to the packages folder

2. check/change/update the install variables

3. save the new variables if need be

4. hit the install button

the only part i dont understand is no. 2

• 2 weeks later...

felt compelled to fiddle with SAB/SB again today, when i have used your unmenu packages i have always elected to installed to mnt/cache/.apps/.xxxx, i noticed today that there are identical install folders on the flash as well...why is this happening ?..i have been having trouble with SAB again, the script had disappeared, i had it configured correctly on the cache drive, changed to autoprocesstv.cfg and edited it with notepad, however out of the blue sabnzbdtosickbeard.py had dissapeared from the catagories section, only default was showing, when i noticed the install also on the flash drive i noted the there was also a autoprocesstv.cfg.sample file in there, i changed this and now its working again....i shouldnt have to installls of sab and SB ?? one on the flash and one where i selected it to be installed

I honestly do not know why you seem to be having so much trouble.

These identical folders you are talking about, can I get a screen picture of them please.  I do unzip the download of the SAB package and then move those contents into the "install-dir", so those folders would appear to have identical content for the most part.