[Plugin] FolderView

@hernandito i hope you successfully restored your data and its OK,

if i dont mistake, in past in docker folder :

if container have autostart on and its stopped now ,then color of folder is changed , is anyway we can add it to docker-custom.css ?

PS : Also orange folder color when update available for container and its orange color

Edited by Masterwishx
On 9/15/2023 at 8:25 PM, Masterwishx said:

i have also missing globe icon for urBackup,Krusader

Mostly webui now link ip:port is working but still have piAlert,Home-Assistant-Core ... no link (about:blank#blocked)

image.png.f244a4dea5f6ea3430f5041bb14e8c47.png

Moslty i dont have lines of CPU/MEM but after refresh i have it for couple sec then it stuck /stop :

image.thumb.png.ad6a13deaea3de0a1682432d1b5be954.png

image.thumb.png.c9d9c581feb49a77a65da7b358e677b6.png

I left the webui open for a couple of days now, and I don't have this problem.

What I think is happening is that the web socket is stopping sending data, this means my code won't get triggered and consequently won't update the values in the webui.

You can check on that by opening the dev tools and going to the network section and searching for dockerload clicking on the only row you see and going to the Messages section, here you can see the messages that the socket receives.

Either way I don't know how to proceed, if the socket stops receiving data the problem is on the server, if the socket continues receiving data, but you don't see it updating the webui then the problem is on the client, but again, I used standard JS event listener

so if it doesn't work, I don't even know where to begin.

• Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, scolcipitato said:

What I think is happening is that the web socket is stopping sending data, this means my code won't get triggered and consequently won't update the values in the webui.

You can check on that by opening the dev tools and going to the network section and searching for dockerload clicking on the only row you see and going to the Messages section, here you can see the messages that the socket receives.

Either way I don't know how to proceed, if the socket stops receiving data the problem is on the server, if the socket continues receiving data, but you don't see it updating the webui then the problem is on the client, but again, I used standard JS event listener

i will send your in pm ...

1 hour ago, scolcipitato said:

The problem is fixed:

Removed value of 60s time frame in first folder, then apply. 

Now all working fine. 

What is mean time frame by the way? 

I know you just got done with some big fixing and sweet new updates, but a feature request for when you have a moment...

Can you add a css class to the containers that are set to autostart (both on the dashboard and docker tab)?

That way we can add some custom css to make the autostart setting obvious without opening the folders on the docker tab. And on the dashboard, I could add another icon to denote autostart status.

Thanks!!!

Added a couple more selectors to my previous dashboard CSS. This increases the clickable area of the folder image to the entire width of the expanded header. So, you can click anywhere to get the folder context menu.

/* Expand the clickable area to the full width of the header */
.folder-showcase-outer[expanded="true"] .folder-hand-docker {
  position: absolute;
  display: inline-block;
  left: 0;
  right: 0;
  top: 0;
  bottom: 0;
  padding: 8px;
}

/* Set a size on the text area to the same height of the folder icon image */
.folder-showcase-outer[expanded="true"] .folder-inner-docker {
  height: 48px;
  margin-left: 55px;
}

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Masterwishx said:

@hernandito i hope you successfully restored your data and its OK,

if i dont mistake, in past in docker folder :

if container have autostart on and its stopped now ,then color of folder is changed , is anyway we can add it to docker-custom.css ?

PS : Also orange folder color when update available for container and its orange color

Hi... Unfortunately, I am still trying to rebuild my server... I know I will have a good deal of data loss... Not sure how bad it will be yet. I fear I may still be a week out before I can fire up my dockers.

I do not recall the autostart having a different color when stopped. I see that @Mattaton has requested classes for this. Looks like he may be at it.

I think we should start a new thread for DockerFile edits; because I have not been able to look at my dockers, I feel I am being left behind. So many new edits and choices. How do we organize it all?

Hi - sorry for missing the past few pages of great work by the dev members in this thread. Quick questions:

1. I have updated my plugin to "2023.09.17.1", but i don't have the detailed graph/CPU usage etc. info on the main docker page. How do i get that (do i need to force restart the entire server or is there a command line to restart just the plugin etc.)?

2. A lot of members have done some incredible work regarding tweaks to the CSS for the dashboard to add spacing / making it look like the old Docker Folders. What are the steps to copy and paste their CSS to make mine look similar?

5 hours ago, hernandito said:

I do not recall the autostart having a different color when stopped. I see that @Mattaton has requested classes for this. Looks like he may be at it.

i really dont remember but was somethink in folder that point to autostart container in folder is stopped maybe it was red square instead green play button ?

Hi... Unfortunately, I am still trying to rebuild my server... I know I will have a good deal of data loss... Not sure how bad it will be yet. I fear I may still be a week out before I can fire up my dockers.

Sorry for this and good luck 

I think we should start a new thread for DockerFile edits; because I have not been able to look at my dockers, I feel I am being left behind. So many new edits and choices. How do we organize it all?

Maybe @scolcipitato should open like [PLUGIN] FOLDERVIEW CSS or somethink like this ?

12 hours ago, Mattaton said:

I know you just got done with some big fixing and sweet new updates, but a feature request for when you have a moment...

Can you add a css class to the containers that are set to autostart (both on the dashboard and docker tab)?

That way we can add some custom css to make the autostart setting obvious without opening the folders on the docker tab. And on the dashboard, I could add another icon to denote autostart status.

Thanks!!!

Thanks for your request ,will be cool to have like was before folder orange on update and orange (stop) if autostart container is stopped

11 hours ago, Mattaton said:

Added a couple more selectors to my previous dashboard CSS. This increases the clickable area of the folder image to the entire width of the expanded header. So, you can click anywhere to get the folder context menu.

/* Expand the clickable area to the full width of the header */
.folder-showcase-outer[expanded="true"] .folder-hand-docker {
  position: absolute;
  left: 0;
  right: 0;
  top: 0;
  bottom: 0;
  padding: 8px;
}

/* Set a size on the text area to the same height of the folder icon image */
.folder-showcase-outer[expanded="true"] .folder-inner-docker {
  height: 48px;
  margin-left: 55px;
}

you can post it in https://github.com/scolcipitato/folder.view.custom-css if you like

3 hours ago, Linguafoeda said:

I have updated my plugin to "2023.09.17.1", but i don't have the detailed graph/CPU usage etc. info on the main docker page. How do i get that (do i need to force restart the entire server or is there a command line to restart just the plugin etc.)?

In the edit page, change the "Preview Context" to advanced.

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, scolcipitato said:

I don't know if I can, technically the CSS for this plugin is not a plugin, additionally I don't think it should be in the plugin support.
Maybe a moderator can help with this.

Sure as you wish, we are just checking the options ...

Then maybe @hernandito as he made CSS for docker page or @Mattaton as he made CSS for dashboard, I also don't know ...