[SUPPORT] - stable-diffusion Advanced

26 minutes ago, BigD said:
onnxruntime 1.16.3 depends on numpy>=1.24.2

This one is squarely on Fooocus :) It looks like they updated requirements_versions.txt two days ago and added onnxruntime==1.16.3 which conflicts with the existing numpy==1.23.5 in the same file. I would open an issue on their repo or you can try manually editing requirements_versions.txt (in your persisted folder in the 06-Fooocus folder) to specify the correct numpy version and then restart the container.

Edited by FoxxMD
3 hours ago, FoxxMD said:

This one is squarely on Fooocus :) It looks like they updated requirements_versions.txt two days ago and added onnxruntime==1.16.3 which conflicts with the existing numpy==1.23.5 in the same file. I would open an issue on their repo or you can try manually editing requirements_versions.txt (in your persisted folder in the 06-Fooocus folder) to specify the correct numpy version and then restart the container.

Thanks man. I posted an issue here and they asked me to check the Python version https://github.com/lllyasviel/Fooocus/issues/1413#issuecomment-1856914993

Is it 3.11?

Ok I've done some digging.  If I add face fusion via the docker settings or within automatic1111 extensions, it does not detect GPU thus not giving me a "CUDA" option.

The container works fine with the GPU for generating art, and device shows up in nvidia-smi when you docker exec into the container. However if I activate the venv within the docker container and run

python3 -c "import tensorflow; print(tensorflow.config.experimental.list_physical_devices('GPU'))"

It returns []

For some reason tensorflow does not detect GPU and facefusion needs that detection for it to provide the CUDA option.  Any thoughts?

On 12/13/2023 at 7:16 PM, FoxxMD said:

@Joly0 @BigD

I forked holaf's repository, available at foxxmd/stable-diffusion, and have been improving off of it instead of using the repo from last post. There are individual pull requests in for all my improvements on his repository BUT the main branch on my repo has everything combined as well and where i'll be working on things until/if holaf merges my PRs.

My combined main branch is also available as a docker image at foxxmd/stable-diffusion:latest on dockerhub and ghcr.io/foxxmd/stable-diffusion:latest

I have tested with SD.Next only but everything else should also work.

To migrate from holaf to my image on unraid edit (or create) the stable-diffusion template:

• Repository => foxxmd/stable-diffusion:latest
  • Edit Stable-Diffusion UI Path
    • Container Path => /config
  • Remove Outputs
    • These will still be generated at /mnt/user/appdata/stable-diffusion/outputs
  • Add Variable
    • Name/Key => PUID
    • Value => 99
  • Add Variable
    • Name/Key => PGID
    • Value => 100

_______

Changes (as of this post):

• Switched to Linuxserver.io ubuntu base image
  • Installed missing git dependency
  • Fixed SD.Next memory leak
  • For SD.Next and automatic1111
    • Packages (venv) are only re-installed if your container is out-of-date with upstream git repository -- this reduces startup time after first install by like 90%
    • Packages can be forced to be reinstalled by setting the environmental variable CLEAN_ENV=true on your docker container (Variable in unraid template)

______

If you have issues you must post your problem with the WEBUI_VERSION you are using

Bruh, you are a champion. Thank you and happy holidays!

Edited by xhaloz
Formatting
On 12/14/2023 at 7:46 PM, Pentacore said:

02, i mean it still starts tho. But i also noticed that i cant install extensions over https, so it seems like its missing an ssl lib

To continue on this issue, when trying to fetch extension for Automatic1111 the following error is thrown:

urllib.error.URLError: <urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: unable to get local issuer certificate (_ssl.c:1006)>

Ive tried adding various ssl packages to conda, but to no avail

@Pentacore and youre running this on unraid? What version? Do you have the container in a custom network or anything?

Can you try this while using Automatic1111:

1. Shell into the container (Console from unraid docker page on the container)

2. Run apt install ca-certificates

3. Run update-ca-certificates

4. nano entry.sh

4a. Above the "case "$WEBUI_VERSION" line add this:

export SSL_CERT_FILE=/etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt

4b. hit Control + o , then Enter to save the file

5. Restart the container

See if this fixes anything for you

EDIT:

Many other people say that if you are using a network monitor appliance, network wide, like zscaler or maybe something on your router, that their certificate may not be present in the container.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/71798420/why-i-get-ssl-errors-while-installing-packages-on-dockeron-mac

https://stackoverflow.com/a/76954389

Edited by FoxxMD
On 12/13/2023 at 7:16 PM, FoxxMD said:

@Joly0 @BigD

I forked holaf's repository, available at foxxmd/stable-diffusion, and have been improving off of it instead of using the repo from last post. There are individual pull requests in for all my improvements on his repository BUT the main branch on my repo has everything combined as well and where i'll be working on things until/if holaf merges my PRs.

Thanks for all this work :)

I'm in the process of trying to understand everything and merging all your PR. Since I'm on holidays, I hope to have a working version soon.

• Like 1

hey, 

I've been using the docker with Fooocus for a few weeks now and it works really well, but I've just upgraded and now I don't know where the installation is now where (models, output, etc.)???

before they were here in appdata

/mnt/user/appdata/stable-diffusion/

now only the cache is left in appdata...

and the model has been downloaded back here,

/config/06-Fooocus/Fooocus/models/checkpoints/

but I have no idea where it is (/config/06-Fooocus/Fooocus/). Is this normal? if so where do I find the /config/06-Fooocus

yet in the docker config it's still appdata...

Stable-Diffusion UI Path: /mnt/user/appdata/stable-diffusion/

Thanks

3 hours ago, mbush78 said:

did everything move from /opt to /config intentionally?  Just want to be sure before I go flipping all my path settings around etc etc. And, user is now "abc" ? 

Also, thanks for all this. 

I pushed a new version, you can find the steps for migration here :

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ubermetroid said:

nevermind. Figured it out. The unraid template is not up to date with the changes.

ALL - If you want to update now, you have to change the template to match the docker file.

I'm not sure I understand😆, what changes do we need to make in the template for creating a Directory Structure in appdata (as before) and not in the image (config/)

thanks😁

oh, I think I get it... these changes?

To migrate from holaf to my image on unraid edit (or create) the stable-diffusion template:

• Edit Stable-Diffusion UI Path
    • Container Path => /config
  • Remove Outputs
    • These will still be generated at /mnt/user/appdata/stable-diffusion/outputs
  • Add Variable
    • Name/Key => PUID
    • Value => 99
  • Add Variable
    • Name/Key => PGID
    • Value => 100
49 minutes ago, yoda42 said:

oh, I think I get it... these changes?

• Edit Stable-Diffusion UI Path
    • Container Path => /config
  • Remove Outputs
    • These will still be generated at /mnt/user/appdata/stable-diffusion/outputs
  • Add Variable
    • Name/Key => PUID
    • Value => 99
  • Add Variable
    • Name/Key => PGID
    • Value => 100

I'm using the original holaf image. Also, I'm having errors with the PUID / PGID so I just got rid of them. Honestly I just recommend sticking with the 2.02 version until this all gets worked out.

I don't have this kind of error on my side :/
FYI, I made a screenshot of my template if you want to compare with yours.

I saw that I made a mistake for the save folder of Fooocus, it should be fixed now (3.0.2)

If you still have those crashes, can you post the output of the logs ?

Capture d'écran 2023-12-25 003435.png

• Like 1