We're Hiring! Full Stack Developer ×

Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

should not be too much trouble. at least as a command line install. i've found a pretty old package which is 32bit. newer ones i've found are 64bit. for unraid we need 32bit packages. the dependencies should also cause no trouble (as far as i've seen with a quick look)

is there any webgui?

i'm currently writing my own webgui for mkvtoolnix. maybe i could include in a (much) later version a mode for handbrake... (making it to a more complete media file plugin) but no promises at this point.

what exactly would you use handbrake for?

Update:

found an older thread: http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=3714.0

yeah, that's a tricky one...

in my opinion, the update feature should be removed from the plugin (or replaced with a "reinstall" button).

just use the auto-update inside couchpotato (works without problems on my machine)

I've been thinking about this lately.... When the updater was broken it was needed, but now that it works reliably I think its just redundant and a feature just to call it a feature. The only one of the three that really needs it at this point is Sabnzbd. Sickbeard and couchpotato have reliable updaters. Headphones does as well IIRC.

as i said before, i would remove it and leave a reinstall button (this could help, if there is any trouble). make the button only visible, if the app isn't running, so it won't confuse anybody

Indeed, as long as the data is in a separate directory then it's all good :)

Not sure if this is the right place to start, but I have a question about the Transmisison plugin. I'm having some trouble getting watched folders working. I'm running the app as nobody and have added the proper lines to my settings.json

"watch-dir-enabled": true,

"watchdir": "/mnt/user/apps/transmission/watched"

I tried copying a torrent into the /watched directory manually from my Windows box, but Transmission isn't picking it up. There are no errors on Transmission startup so I have to assume I added the correct options for watchdir

Would like to get this working for use in Sickbeard.

Hopefully Benni /Influencer can help me out with my issue with SB post processing!

I have SB, SAB and CP all installed on my unraid. They are using mnt/disk2/appdata as the data directory as I do not have a cache drive. CP is working fine as it lets me choose where to move the files to after processing, which is setup as /mnt/user/movies and it is being moved to the "Most Free" drive.

However, SB post processing files is only moving the files to mnt/disk2/tv shows. There doesn't seem to be an option to manually select the unraid share /mnt/user/tv shows as the final destination in the SB settings. I have tried changing different settings: changing unraid share setting between "High Water" and "Most Free," changing data directory for SB so it points to mnt/user/appdata instead of disk2 specific, changing post processing from using the SB internal settings to running the SABtoSB script in SB - but every time, the file only gets moved to disk2. The problem is of course disk2 runs out of space and my downloading stops.

Does anyone have an idea what I am doing wrong?!

Plugin is still using unrar version 4.0.7. SAB on Windows and Mac now officially use unrar 4.2 as of version 0.7.7. Here is a link to it: http://www.slackers.it/repository/unrar/pkg/unrar-4.2.4-i686-1cf.txz

Please update it in the plugin because while slight, there is a increase in unpacking performance.

pushed an update of the plugin. (2.5.2)

Hit UpdatePLG, the new unrar version should get installed. if you want to make sure, reboot.

what is your split level for the tv shows share?

in sickbeard every show can have its own target directory. because of that, there is no general setting for a target directory.

check, what the location for your shows inside sb is. (go into one show in sb and click edit to change it)

I see what you mean now. Everyshow is setup properly with location being /mnt/user/tv shows/{name of show), which means it should go to the user share raid and be placed in the folder accordingly.

I have user share for folder TV Shows split level set at 2. And allocation by "Most Free." I even changed the split level to 3 to try, but no luck

Oh and BTW when I copy files to my unraid shares via Explorer, they are filling up in the Most Free share like they should!!!!

Not sure if this is the right place to start, but I have a question about the Transmisison plugin. I'm having some trouble getting watched folders working. I'm running the app as nobody and have added the proper lines to my settings.json

"watch-dir-enabled": true,

"watchdir": "/mnt/user/apps/transmission/watched"

I tried copying a torrent into the /watched directory manually from my Windows box, but Transmission isn't picking it up. There are no errors on Transmission startup so I have to assume I added the correct options for watchdir

Would like to get this working for use in Sickbeard.

Use "watch-dir" instead of "watchdir"

:)

what is your split level for the tv shows share?

in sickbeard every show can have its own target directory. because of that, there is no general setting for a target directory.

check, what the location for your shows inside sb is. (go into one show in sb and click edit to change it)

I see what you mean now. Everyshow is setup properly with location being /mnt/user/tv shows/{name of show), which means it should go to the user share raid and be placed in the folder accordingly.

I have user share for folder TV Shows split level set at 2. And allocation by "Most Free." I even changed the split level to 3 to try, but no luck

Oh and BTW when I copy files to my unraid shares via Explorer, they are filling up in the Most Free share like they should!!!!

with Split Level 2, every file of a tv show is saved to the same disk. so if all your tv shows are currently on the same disk, sickbeard will fill up that disk. an other disk is only used, if you add a new show.

with Split Level 3, every file of a season in a tv show is saved to the same disk. so writes will only go to an other disk, if a new season starts.

to work around your problem, you could copy one or more tv shows to an other disk manually. so any new files for that show would go to that other disk. (and you would automatically free up the first disk at the same time)

at one point i was annoyed about this, so at the moment, i've disabled split level for my media share. (don't really care, to which disk the files go, as long as it's free)

You can check what destination Sickbeard has for your shows as well. If it shows /mnt/disk2/tv it overrides the split level altogether. It needs to say /mnt/user/tv .

If they say disk2 you can go to manage - mass update and change them all to /mnt/user/tv .

But as benni says, if split level is set to 2, they will be put on the same disk anyway. Using his suggested work around will solve that issue.

I use split level 3 so all episodes within a season stay together but new seasons can go to a different disk.

Wanted to say thank you for your hard work! Upgraded to RC8 and removed all my apps and started using plugins instead. WOW what a facelift together with Simplefeatures. Your transmission and sabnzbd plugins are well appreciated! I also would like to recommended transmission remote gui for everyone using transmission (http://code.google.com/p/transmisson-remote-gui/)

One question: Why is the transmission plugin installing such an old version of transmission? It seems to work just fine so I'm not complaining, just interested to know!

Wanted to say thank you for your hard work! Upgraded to RC8 and removed all my apps and started using plugins instead. WOW what a facelift together with Simplefeatures. Your transmission and sabnzbd plugins are well appreciated! I also would like to recommended transmission remote gui for everyone using transmission (http://code.google.com/p/transmisson-remote-gui/)

One question: Why is the transmission plugin installing such an old version of transmission? It seems to work just fine so I'm not complaining, just interested to know!

If it aint broke don't fix it!

Archived