Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can others confirm that the rc.sabnzbd script is not working for stopping or restarting sab??

You can try stopping the sab server through the gui, because it uses the rc.sabnzbd script

It doesn't work in my case, and the clean powerdown gets stuck as it cannot stop sab

The script is working fine for me. And it should work for you. All it does is call the shutdown url for Sab, if that fails it kills the pid.

If your comfortable with linux you can edit the rc.sabnzbd script and at the top of the shutdown function add "set -x" without the quotes. Then call it from the command line, it will read out what is happening.

I'm not a linux guru, but I try

I added the "set -x" at the top of the stop function so it reads:

sabnzbd_stop()

{

# no-op if not running

set -x

if [ ! -r /var/run/sabnzbd/sabnzbd-$PORT.pid ]; then

return

fi

echo "Stopping SABnzbd..."

sleep 1

When I run rc.sabnzbd stop, I get the following output:

root@Tower:/etc/rc.d# rc.sabnzbd stop

+ '[' '!' -r /var/run/sabnzbd/sabnzbd-8081.pid ']'

+ return

One thing to note, though. . .

I see that the function is tied to the port. I use port 8081 for the non-secure http, but 9090 for https

For some reason, the gui shows the configuration setting as 9090

sab is started with port 8081, sab config shows the following parameters:

/mnt/cache/.apps/sabnzbd/SABnzbd.py -d -s 0.0.0.0:8081 --config-file /mnt/cache/.apps/sabnzbd --pid /var/run/sabnzbd/ > /dev/null 2>&1

However, even if I try to change the gui port to 8081, when I start it, it automatically switches to 9090

I am not sure if that's the cause of my issue

Thanks

Might be a bug in the new way we are handling https. The reason its not stopping is the pid will be created with the https port, not the http port. The plugin is not detecting that you are using https. The config setting may have changed in 0.7.10, I'll have to look at my config and see.

Influencer ,

Can it be i'm having some problems with or sabnzbd or sickbeard plugin stopping it before my array is offline?

I'm getting retrying unmounting disks retrying unmounting disks retrying umounting disks.... etc when i try to stop and turn off my unraid machine

It seems unraid is waiting for the addon to shut down...

Can you make both plugins to shut down before my array is taken offline?

thx

I'll update transmission for the new version, looks like someone is updating packages for slackware.

I install data directories to the cache drive. You can make a share, I name mine apps, and set it as cache only. The mover will ignore it.

As for couchpotato not updating(sorry I misinterpreted the log) if your data and install directories are different you can delete the entire install directory and reinstall. Only if they are separate.

If not set the plugin to use a new install directory.

l

Hi Influencer, I'm not using a cache drive at the moment, is it okay to use one of the disks and create an app folder in there?

Hello!

Been enjoying your Sab+Sickbeard plugins for ages, and decided to try out CouchPotato aswell.

For an odd reason I dont even know myself, I have always had my datadir+install dirs on my flash drive, as theres plenty of space...

However, when I run the latest CouchPotato plg, I just get the following in my syslog:

Feb  6 14:31:52 Tower sudo:    root : TTY=console ; PWD=/tmp ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/python /boot/plugins/couchpotato/CouchPotato.py --daemon --config_file /boot/config/plugins/couchpotato_v2/settings.conf --pid_file /var/run/couchpotato_v2/couchpotato_v2.pid

15 mins later my disks starts to spin down.

And then its like it is trying to do something but nothing happens.

I tried let it stay on for 3 hours, with no luck.

It does however create the folders+files inside the folders fine, no problem.

I tried installing it on a disk in the array, and here it also installed fine, and I could press start, but it would immediately stop again.

Im open for any ideas on how to get couch to work :-).

I have also attached complete syslog if needed.

Thanks in advance

syslog.txt

Hello!

Been enjoying your Sab+Sickbeard plugins for ages, and decided to try out CouchPotato aswell.

For an odd reason I dont even know myself, I have always had my datadir+install dirs on my flash drive, as theres plenty of space...

However, when I run the latest CouchPotato plg, I just get the following in my syslog:

Feb  6 14:31:52 Tower sudo:    root : TTY=console ; PWD=/tmp ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/python /boot/plugins/couchpotato/CouchPotato.py --daemon --config_file /boot/config/plugins/couchpotato_v2/settings.conf --pid_file /var/run/couchpotato_v2/couchpotato_v2.pid

15 mins later my disks starts to spin down.

And then its like it is trying to do something but nothing happens.

I tried let it stay on for 3 hours, with no luck.

It does however create the folders+files inside the folders fine, no problem.

I tried installing it on a disk in the array, and here it also installed fine, and I could press start, but it would immediately stop again.

Im open for any ideas on how to get couch to work :-).

I have also attached complete syslog if needed.

Thanks in advance

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=21260.msg224432#msg224432

This is what you need to look at

Great thanks, that worked on the disk on the array, but sadly not on the flash drive. - Now I can play with it tho :-), so thx.

Any idea why the install on the flash drive goes wrong?

It just hangs, and the process rc.couchpotato_ has to be killed to regain access to the webinterface.

Great thanks, that worked on the disk on the array, but sadly not on the flash drive. - Now I can play with it tho :-), so thx.

Any idea why the install on the flash drive goes wrong?

It just hangs, and the process rc.couchpotato_ has to be killed to regain access to the webinterface.

I don't know what you mean by it worked on the disk but not on the flash drive.

Here is what you should be doing

1. Stop Couchpotato if it's running

2. Edit runner.py as shown in that link (for you, it should be /boot/plugins/couchpotato/cocuchpotato/runner.py).

3. Start Couchpotato

You can also replace runner.py file that was attached to that post

I would not recommend installing couchpotato to the flash drive. At the very least, if it is installed to the flash drive, DO NOT set the data directory on the flash drive. There are numerous reads/writes to the data directory and it will kill your flash drive prematurely.

The reason its not working on the flash drive is because the flash drive is(should) be owned by root. Couchpotato running as user "nobody" will not have proper permissions for this. Again, its not advised to install to the flash drive if at all possible to install somewhere else. Either a cache or "apps" drive, or if no alternative, the array.

Influencer ,

Can it be i'm having some problems with or sabnzbd or sickbeard plugin stopping it before my array is offline?

I'm getting retrying unmounting disks retrying unmounting disks retrying umounting disks.... etc when i try to stop and turn off my unraid machine

It seems unraid is waiting for the addon to shut down...

Can you make both plugins to shut down before my array is taken offline?

thx

They should already. There is a event script that calls, issue is sometimes they take a while to shutdown(if in the middle of a process). I haven't had an issue with this in quite some time. Next time its trying to unmount disks type:

lsof /mnt/user/
lsof /mnt/cache/

I'll update transmission for the new version, looks like someone is updating packages for slackware.

I install data directories to the cache drive. You can make a share, I name mine apps, and set it as cache only. The mover will ignore it.

As for couchpotato not updating(sorry I misinterpreted the log) if your data and install directories are different you can delete the entire install directory and reinstall. Only if they are separate.

If not set the plugin to use a new install directory.

l

Hi Influencer, I'm not using a cache drive at the moment, is it okay to use one of the disks and create an app folder in there?

Yes, its ok. It MIGHT cause issues with startup/shutdown. I believe other users have used this method with success but it may cause race conditions. If you restart and the server never comes up, shutdown and put the flash drive in another PC, move the plug-ins out of the plug-in directory and restart(this will let your server start as it should) and post here and we'll see if we can get it to work. If you have an extra drive bay and sata port, as well as an extra hard drive(can be small, doesn't really matter, >50GB should work fine for an apps drive), there is another plug-in to allow you to use it.

HI influencer,

I have some issues lately due to a power outage.  SAB does not want to start.  I tried using the button in the plugin but that does not work.  So i tried to do it manually via putty

root@Tower:/etc/rc.d#  rc.sabnzbd start
Starting SABnzbd: sudo -u nobody python /usr/local/Sabnzbd2/SABnzbd.py -d -s 0.0.0.0:8081 --config-file /mnt/cache/Apps/Sabnzbd2 --pid /var/run/sabnzbd/ > /dev/null 2>&1
1234567891011sabnzbd-8081.pid not created for some reason

Sickbeard starts on its own when I reboot the server even though I have set it as not enabled and I stop it manually before the reboot. Not sure if it is related.

Any help or ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Gamez

today I see I have an update available

Gamez is installed with version: 95940289c7744787d2cc028fa09f85539fb98171
Storage memory usage: install directory: 13M, data directory: 332K
Your data will persist after a reboot
Plug-in Version: 1.0
Update available to version: 0fd6bd99e4173500a808ed5a1474c1088c03a831 

yet pressing the update button does not install the new version?

suggestions?

thanks

I kept noticing that sickbeard kept starting before sabnzbd, so I went into the sickbeard plugin setting page looked at the port it was using and noticed that sab somehow had changed to use that port as well. So as soon as I changed the port number on sab back to what I always used, it started.  It was right there in my face the whole time and I couldn't see it.

Gamez

suggestions?

thanks

I removed the update function from the plug-in, the function already exists in-app (which also screws with how the plug-in updates the app.)

Gamez

suggestions?

thanks

I removed the update function from the plug-in, the function already exists in-app (which also screws with how the plug-in updates the app.)

I cannot find any update feature in the Gamez app, can you elaborate?

Archived