Didn't Receive Your Registration Key?

I have checked both systems and both read the exact same time and date. I am really glad I did not pay for a key yet since this system seems to be very unsettled at times. If and when I am able to actually get a key, I hope this will not happen after paying for it for it seems free help from Lime-Tech even on simply download is impossible unless paying 90 to 180 dollars. If anyone has any other ideas please let me know.

Does you server have an internet connection? It must to get and use a trial key. You might try emailing [email protected].

I will try contacting them. thanks. I just thought of something. The computer I am accessing the Unraid operations site is on WiFi and the server itself is on hard line into my hub. Think this may be the issue?

As long as they're both on the same subnet, that shouldn't be a problem.    As long as the UnRAID server is hard-wired, so it "sees" the network okay, the clients can be WiFi with no problem (although, of course, the transfer rate will generally be much lower with a wireless connection).

• 3 weeks later...

This seemed to be the place to post.  For those of us whom had purchased the "unRAID Server Second-Key" back in the day (mine specifically was Feb. 2014) who are just now finally getting around to utilizing it (bigger hard drives in an already 24 bay case post-pone this build), is the process of replying to the email that was generated with our Flash GUID still correct?  It's only been 11 hours that I replied to the email as instructed (but again back in 2014) with my Flash GUID and currently I am not exceeding any device limitation, however, I'd like to.  I haven't received a bounce back, nor is Tom's email address going to spam (as that was the email addressed used back then).  So this isn't a "hey its been a whole 11 hours, get movin'!" type of email, rather, just asking for confirmation if replying to the email is the process one should take still.  Again, for those that purchased the "second-key" back in the day.  Nothing more nothing less.  TIA!

For those of us whom had purchased the "unRAID Server Second-Key" back in the day (mine specifically was Feb. 2014) who are just now finally getting around to utilizing it (bigger hard drives in an already 24 bay case post-pone this build), is the process of replying to the email that was generated with our Flash GUID still correct?

Yes, or can send email directly to me: [email protected]

For those of us whom had purchased the "unRAID Server Second-Key" back in the day (mine specifically was Feb. 2014) who are just now finally getting around to utilizing it (bigger hard drives in an already 24 bay case post-pone this build), is the process of replying to the email that was generated with our Flash GUID still correct?

Yes, or can send email directly to me: [email protected]

Roger that.  It was your email address that the invoice for the second-key originated, thus the one I replied to.  I sent a second email just in case and I'll exercise patience.  Appreciate the reply.

• 3 months later...
7 minutes ago, NAStyBox said:

I want to buy a license, but I'm waiting on a response to a question in another thread. How do I go about getting my email address changed in your system?

email [email protected]

or alternatively, set up a different usb key (copy all the files from the original sans the /config/trial.key) and register that one

• Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is the upgrade and ordering system automated? When I purchased the basic key I received receipt AND key in minutes. I've just upgraded to pro and nada, nothing. No emails acknowledging the purchase at all. And my CC has already been charged, almost immediately.

Edited by millermac

Edit: This should be fixed now.  If you don't get your key within minutes of placing order, please send email directly to me:

[email protected]

Recently it appears that some people using Apple-hosted email addresses are having problems receiving the email which contains the link to the key file.  For example:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Probably something has changed with spam filters: maybe they don't like a direct link to a file with ".key" extension in the email?  We had similar problems a few years ago when we were sending key files as attachments.

We are looking at alternate key delivery methods, but will take some time to implement.

The key email is sent immediately upon order completion (including Trial keys).  Sometimes email is legitimately delayed, but if you receive your order receipt email but don't receive the key email within seconds (certainly within minutes), then please send an email to support@lime-technology, perhaps specifying an alternate email, and we'll take care of it as soon as possible.

• 2 months later...
On 12/10/2017 at 10:37 AM, RJGaming said:

i need assistance because my trial has ended and the server will not logon saying "couldnt fide /login file" and i need a extension so i can get my 3tb of data off

Since the data is not STRIPED on the disks just use a bootable Linux CD and you should be able to access your data.  Also you should email lime tech directly as you would likely get a faster response that way.  But like I said if you use a bootable Linux CD/USB Flash you should be able get to your data while you wait for a response to the email.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Spazhead said:

hi, how long til I get my key?  no email confirmation yet. paypal saids i've paid.

The email containing link to key is sent immediately following order completion.  If you haven't received within minutes, please send email to:

[email protected]

You will first get an immediate autoresponder which explains how to replace your key (the most common support email we get), but as soon as we see your email, we will resend your key email.

Possible reasons for not receiving your key:

• Went to your spam folder
  • Your email provider dropped it on the floor before it got to you
  • There is an email misconfiguration on either our side or your email provider's side
  • You mistyped your email address
9 hours ago, limetech said:

The email containing link to key is sent immediately following order completion.  If you haven't received within minutes, please send email to:

[email protected]

You will first get an immediate autoresponder which explains how to replace your key (the most common support email we get), but as soon as we see your email, we will resend your key email.

Possible reasons for not receiving your key:

• Went to your spam folder
  • Your email provider dropped it on the floor before it got to you
  • There is an email misconfiguration on either our side or your email provider's side
  • You mistyped your email address

got it now, thanks

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, saimon2804 said:

I purchased a Key basic on the 27th of january 2018 but received no key because I put the incorrect email address during the payment.

My email address is [redacted by limetech]   and the order number is [redacted by limetech].

I ask for sending me the key file URL to the correct email address

Thank you for your order.  Email changed and key sent.

• 4 weeks later...